Series of Insanity Episode: 2 A Killer

Series of Insanity Episode: 2 A Killer

A Story by Jay
"

Thank you Fran Marie for allowing me to use her character. Please enjoy and check out the inspiration for this story from Fran Marie called Dead Things.

"
Not again!  Now I have no clue where I am but I'm still in my normal clothes.  So I guess that I have the same kinda job as last time because here I am not in my empire back home.  Well then time to go find that new psycho to join with my little friend Elenor, shes back home having a conversation with my genie.  That parrot has been causing trouble for me but hey I never said it was easy being insane.  Moving on.  What is this I wonder?  It looks like the only shack for miles.  And whats this there's noise inside.  Joy, this must be my lucky day.  "Hello?" I said.  Hello? God i gotta fix my intros when it comes to homeless....
It's a guy.  Well he's Insane that's for sure, he has a knife pointed at me and he doesn't have anything abot him that looks normal.  He's kinda cute coming at me all threatening, but now it's time to get to work.  "Hi there my name is Habiti Et Sanire, and you?."  He mumbled something that sounded like zabajca. "What was that?" I asked. He eyed me for a second then said "zabójca." Zabójca? Wait I know that word, its polish for killer. "Hi Zabójca! Your names a bit of a tongue twister there can I call ya Zac?" He mumbled again. I explained why I came, he seemed happy at the thought of running around my little empire. He agreed under a few conditions that were fine by me but are weird to any normal person. Next thing I know me and Zac are back home. He seems confused I walk over and introduced Elenor to him, she smiled and to my surprise he smiled back. Weird.... I'll leave them to chat, grab the genie's lamp and walk down the steps to that old lair of his and confront him. " Time to talk bud" I said. He came out and said "yes master?" "I know that someone is sending me to find these crazy guys but it wasn't you, so who was it." "I wouldn't know" he seemed annoyed. "Then it's time I found out. I'll wish you were human, but your still working for me got it. Good. Right then i wish you are human but were still my slave." He smiled and next thing I know he's standing there, younger than I remembered. "Now what?" His voice was still just as deep. "I saved that last wish for something really important. I used the other two well don't you think? I mean turning that old genie evil was useful." "No one knew then" he said. I looked at him "That I didn't destroy that lamp? No, why should they? No that's our little secret okay?" He smiled that evil little smile of his, of course...master. I walked over to him and he leaned in and I kissed him and he kissed me. My first and best maniac. We broke apart and I left him there still smiling his cute little evil smile. Now I have work to do, and so did he. He had to find the guy sending me places and I had psychos to train.

© 2017 Jay


Author's Note

Jay
I always liked the idea of Jasmine dating Jafar as an alternate ending. Now I have a crazy Jasmine so why the heck not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awh.. I like the name zac the character .. enjoyed turning the genie human and evil.. an interesting spin and now to train those pychos.. not an easy task....welll done...


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Added on October 15, 2017
Last Updated on October 15, 2017

Author

Jay
Jay

Houston, TX



About
I'm one off the biggest disney nerds out there but im a little mad but hey were all mad here more..

Writing