The Tale of Vermillion Ché

The Tale of Vermillion Ché

A Story by Jay
"

this is my second made up character in the Skuldugery Pleasant series. Check out my story on Jay Marine

"
My name is Vermillion Ché and I'm a half vampire.  Do not misunderstand I am not dangerous and I am unwilling to drink blood but none the less I am a half vampire.  I am about 5'10 and have long black hair that I always have in a sloppy bun, I'm 20 years old.  I am two of a kind I know that.  Bot me and my younger brother are both half vampire.  My mom was a sorcerer and my dad was sadly a vampire.  he and my mom met over 50 years ago and what dad didn't know is that my mom was a monster hunter and was told to kill him.  My parents actually loved each other and she didn't.  They had me a half vampire and then 2 years later they had my brother.  However my  dad saw that my brother seemed to be normal, he didn't like that.  One night he broke out of his cage and my mom had to kill him to protect us.  I then grew up with my brother and where as I found out some cool thing,s like i  could grow large bat wings and my canine could secrete venom that could knock you out for hours, my brother did not.  After some time people started to here about me and the British sanctuary thought of me as a threat.   So i had to leave.  I was only 15 and could not get back so I left the country I went to some island far off the coast of America and stayed there for 3 years.  While there I had little flying space.  My wings came out in what looked like blood so while it was liquid I also managed to change it into more of a sirens tail.  That made it much easier, bring in supplies in from near by islands.  At  some point I was forced to resort to eating animals.  So for the first time I tasted blood that wasn't mine.  I became more powerful even though it repulsed me.  And for days after I became a little more wild especially at night.  Then eventually another vampire came along.  I only recognized him as a vampire when night fell and he thought the island was empty.  He got a taste of some of my blood but to my surprise he went wild more powerful and seemed more intent on guarding me then attacking.  The next morning when he tried to change back he couldn't and then died.  This came as a shock.  I assume that it was kind like an over dose.  But more and more people started coming and so I swam off before they found me.  I went home to England but still couldn't go home so I ended up in a cave in some forest in Ireland.  While I was there I became much more defensive I believe it had something to do with my surge.  But anyway I attacked whatever was in my territory and was ending up more in my vampire nature.  Then at some point a sanctuary mage came along and she saw some other vampires attack me.  She helped me but for some reason I bit her anyway and then the other vampire did.  Now I found out about this previously, if both me and another vampire bite one person it wont do much, however they end kinda like when you just go upside down like 10 times and your woozy and wanna puke except for like a month.  If your lucky your rarely conscious for more tan a few hours, she was not.  After I had calmed down I saw what I did I kept her there for a month and then questioned her until i thought she was telling the truth.  We talked and she said to help me clear things up with the sanctuary if i let her go.  We made a deal and she followed through.  I'm meeting with the grand mage, who apparently owes Jay, in an 20 minuets. Wait i'm Late! got to go Time to Fly.

© 2017 Jay


Author's Note

Jay
Vermillion Ché is based on my real life ego. And in this universe Vampires are very very dangerous things that are harder to kill then the traditional vampire. If you were in this universe and were up against a vampire then your pretty much doomed. this is a direct quote "the best way to kill a vampire is with a lot of bullets..."

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on October 15, 2017
Last Updated on October 21, 2017

Author

Jay
Jay

Houston, TX



About
I'm one off the biggest disney nerds out there but im a little mad but hey were all mad here more..

Writing