My Poor Unfortunate Soul

My Poor Unfortunate Soul

A Story by Jay
"

Fun Times... Happy new year!

"
I don’t know what happened.  I made a deal for true love and paid the price.  I was reduced to a pile of dust and then I watched my father attempt to use his magic to save me.  I died that day.  But being dead wasn't good enough for me.  I wanted death with the freedom of the living.  So when that witch died and her reduced dust form fell to the slimy sea floor I knew it was my chance.  I took her magic and soul and with it I swam from my watery grave.  Those mourning me screamed in terror.  I saw a few pull weapons drawn as well. I was faster than them, but highly outnumbered.  So I swam and swam till I came to that sunken ship.  There I rested. Now some might think that I would attempt to rebuild my reputation.  In fact several have told me to try and I did, really.  Of course none of them were around much longer to see my attempts.  When I first tried to go home I lost my left forearm and had to replace it. Since I am technically dead I of course do rot.  So I tried a few spells on this little fish I found mourning my death.  I stopped rotting and had a cute new pet.  Well that's from my point of view of course. Of course they all come along when the music starts.  They don’t have a choice.  I was told from birth I had a beautiful voice but people didn’t know its real power.  They hear the echo and think that it's a loved one in need.  Everyone hears something different.  They hurry along, to stupid to get help first.  And that's how they meet their end.

© 2018 Jay


Author's Note

Jay
I wrote a Parody of Poor unfortunate souls for this Story. Maybe I'll post that later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on January 1, 2018
Last Updated on January 1, 2018

Author

Jay
Jay

Houston, TX



About
I'm one off the biggest disney nerds out there but im a little mad but hey were all mad here more..

Writing