A Stalker's Angel

A Stalker's Angel

A Story by TheSearcher
"

It is about a different breed of a stalker, in his point of view. It mostly consist of the stalker's thought about his obsession on a girl.

"
Does anyone know that feeling of wanting something or needing it to live? I do. How I know? Because I am currently following the angel of my life. She makes my heart thump every smile, every laugh, every voice she makes. She should be with me. I can make her happy for an eternity. Why eternity? Because I'm different, a creature out of this world that noone knows about. I can make her like me. Living, powerful, agile, fast, and smarter than this race called "Humans". The problem? She's too innocent to notice, she too bound of this place, the hurting one?, she has someone else. She gave her smiles, her laughs and her voice to him. Which angered me to no extent.That's why I decided. I shall make her mine tonight. Dispose of anyone who opposes. Make them suffer and plead for mercy. And just as when they thought I had forgiven them. I shall do it again and again. Then let them burned in the depths of despair, sorrow and pain. Physically, Emotionally, and Mentally. Tonight I dub thee to make her mine. I approached her, hand reached out, dead bodies surrounded us, herself trembling in a corner, myself covered in blood. I kneel down to her level, smiled, caressed her cheek. I frowned when she shivered. " I won't hurt you. I'll give you warmth and happiness. Kill those who opposes our feelings and make anyone who stands between us suffer. You only belong to me. You might as well comply because if I can't have you then noone can." She knew her chances of dying are dim. Because I'll simply bring her back over and over again. Her shoulders slumped, she sighed deeply, looked into my eyes and said a soft audible voice of "Fine I'll be your by your side..". I smiled in joy as I hugged, carried her away from the mess I made. She will learn to love me as I have to her. By my side. My angel. Forever.

© 2014 TheSearcher


Author's Note

TheSearcher
Yea made something I don't understand why I did but Oh well.
Reviews are Greatly welcomed as long as no inconvenient words typed nore written

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thnk you for the review!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cool, Vampire Romance. I really like the irony of your use of "angel" with becoming a demonic creature. Great job!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 18, 2014
Last Updated on January 18, 2014

Author

TheSearcher
TheSearcher

Quezon, NCR



About
I'm a loner I'm a people person I'm creative I'm smart I'm stupid I'm loving I'm sarcastic I'm weird I'm awesome I'm active I'm not that pretty I make and follow rules I love music I danc.. more..

Writing
Like Like

A Poem by TheSearcher