First Date (The Build Up)

First Date (The Build Up)

A Story by TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
"

A boys first date and the thoughts that will drive him crazy. Something different from the usual erotica.

"
Why is she going out with me? There's plenty of guys that look better than me? maybe its a dare...yeah definitely...wait no that's stupid, I'm being stupid.

For hours I had been tossing and turning in my bed over a girl who actually wanted to go out with me, why am I acting so surprised you ask? Mostly because I'm not the type of guy that gets the girls, I'm what most would consider a nerd, I build computers for fun, talk about harry potter a little too much, and would much rather learn the violin than how to fix a car. All that stuff aside one of the most popular girls in school, Cassie, actually wants to go out on a date with me, now its driving me insane because I have to think of the perfect date, I can't afford to screw this up.

School started the next day and since my high school is pretty small with it being a private high school and all, word of my success at getting a date with Cassie, has already spread, I got a couple of hi fives and pounds from some of my friends, some mean mugs from a couple of guys I didn't even know, and blatantly picked on by a few a*****e jocks that couldn't fathom why a girl like Cassie would ever agree to go out on a date with me, which then lead to me being thrown in a locker. Honestly that question has gone through my head a couple times as well, especially while in the locker, why did she want to go out with me? Having decided to leave those thoughts in my bed last night, I got myself out the locker and continued with my day.

The rest of the day went by much like any other, lectures, gym, homework but what happened right after school was a first....hey Max wait, I heard a voice yell out as I headed toward the bus that usually took me home. It was Jessica, she was the captain of the track team, so she came running up to me in the small shorts and shirt that they usually wear in practice, which really made my pants way tighter than the tag would suggest they were suppose to be.

H.hh.eeey Cassie, I said stumbling over my words, nervous as I could be...where are you headed off to?, she said, just home to get started on those essays we have due tomorrow, I answered.  Do you mind walking me home? I thought we could talk about our date on Saturday... was she kidding of course I didn't mind walking her home, hell a week ago I could have only dreamt of being able to do that. Sure, I said trying not to sound too eager....cool just let me change and we can leave, she said as she turned to go back and change in the girls locker room.

She came back 15 minutes later.. ready to go? she said with a smile that could light up a city block, sure lets go, I said....so how was school today she asked?...  same ol ol...I mentally slapped myself just then , Same ol ol? what am I 30, I couldn't think of a better answer than that?, but Cassie just smiled and said,....yeah me too, school has of way of making itself incredibly boring, she laughed, I liked hearing her laugh, but something was a little off with her laugh...i can't say for sure it just seemed, abit, forced, and her smile...it never reached her eyes. Hey Cassie are you ok? I asked, I don't know what made me ask that question, but just then her smile faded a little, she looked at me right in the eyes and said... yeah of course I am, why do you ask? I don't know, you just seem a little sad, is there anything you wanna talk about? I asked sincerely....yes...she said, too my amazement, not thinking she'd be so eager to share. Where are we going for our date Saturday? she said, with a newly formed smile on her face.

Not wanting to force anything out of her she didn't really want to talk about, I dropped the subject, Uhh not sure yet, been having a bit of a hard time figuring that one out, I said...why didn't you say something? I know the perfect place, there's this park down by the creek we should have a picnic there, I love picnics, she said. I couldn't believe how easy it was to tell her I didn't have a plan and then she just suggested something, I thought she be upset that I couldn't figure anything out. Picnic it is, I said, relieved that I didn't have to think about a place for the date anymore, anything in particular you want? I asked, not sure of the things she liked to eat....how about hummus and chips, and little triangle shaped sandwiches? she said still grinning from ear to ear...sure sounds good to me, I said, awesome, she said.

We reached her house, alot faster than I thought we would, then again I would have given anything to make the walk last longer, well we're here I said...wow we got here a lot quicker than I thought we would, she said, anyway thanks for walking me home, your so sweet, she said, no problem I said, anytime, so I'll see you Saturday for our date right? she asked, of course I quickly answered, Saturday at 8, sound good? I asked...sounds perfect, she said,  before she turned to go inside her house she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, which lasted probably only a second even though it felt like centuries had gone by....see you then Max, she said, waving at me before entering her house.

I was frozen in place, if anyone had walked by in that moment they would have probably called an ambulance, thinking something was wrong with me. I kind of looked like that girl from the paranormal activity 1 movie, when she was just standing staring at her boyfriend. Yeah Cassie had me acting as if some demon had forced me to stand completely still for no reason, getting myself together I finally headed back home, but on the way home, I still couldn't completely shake the feeling that something was wrong, not with me and Cassie going out on a date... but when she dodged that question if she was ok. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and with my cheek still hot from where Cassies lips had just been moments ago, I went inside my house, hoping Saturday night would be a night I'd never forget.


© 2021 TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto


Author's Note

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
Blue Italicized words indicates Max thoughts

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on December 1, 2015
Last Updated on September 23, 2021
Tags: first, date, boy, gets, girl, romance, high school, first kiss, new

Author

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto

San Francisco, CA



About
Sign up for a profile so you can read all my mature stories Uncensored . more..

Writing