Passion Pt.3

Passion Pt.3

A Story by TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
"

It's been awhile since I've wrote anything, just trying to shake off the cob webs.

"
Author Notes: For those seeing stars where words should be, make an account so you can have uncensored access to the 18+ content in my stories.

I make my way toward the back of her, she slowly takes off her black high heels, moving then to take off her diamond earrings, my hands slowly pushing aside her beautiful long red hair, finding their home on her exposed shoulders. I gently rub them, making my way down her arms. I feel her lean back into my touch, burying herself into my arms and I hold her while I inhale her strawberry scent.  

I lightly start to kiss her neck, slowly turning her around and looking into her deep emerald green eyes that leave me memorized for more than a few seconds, before I feel her soft lips press against mine, through her lips, I feel the want, the need in her kiss, her arms wrapped tightly around me, my hands roaming over her body, her dress hiding her warm, soft skin underneath it, the skin I so desperately want to touch, to kiss, to explore.

I slowly slide the dress down her stunning body, my hands enjoying every last curve that they come against, I pick her up into my arms, I continue to kiss her soft lips savoring the taste of honey that's on them, carrying her to the bed, laying her down, I slowly take off her green lace bra before removing the matching lace panties, all without removing my lips from hers, I start to gently suck on her neck and nibble lightly on her ear.

Her moans now entering my ears, urging me on, I slowly move down to her collarbone, kissing along its length from one side to the other, making my way down to her hard n*****s that I quickly wrap my lips around, which I start to flick and lick with my tongue, trying to melt them with the heat from my tongue, I squeeze her other breast in my hand,  after a few seconds, switching breast, making sure to give her other n****e the attention it deserves.

I feel the heels of her feet slowly moving up and down my back, signaling to me, the growing heat in between her legs that awaits me, I explore her body, tracing my tongue down her stomach circling it around her belly button, making her giggle, which then quickly turns back into another moan.

Being the tease that I am, I pass over the one part of her body that's crying out the loudest for me to give it all of my attention, instead moving down to her thighs, placing kisses back and forth between them as they sit atop my shoulders, before long her hands find their way from her sides to the back of my head, I know she can't wait any longer, still teasing a little, I gently blow over her swollen c**t softly making her body shiver, her moans start to pick up as she anticipates what's to come.

Now wanting to reward her patience, I circle my tongue around her c**t giving it the attention it's been yearning for, she moans louder, the electricity from my tongue surging through her body, I soon move away from her c**t, sliding my tongue deep inside her p***y which is glazed with her juices, the taste spending me into a frenzy, I enjoy the taste of her juices on my tongue, my tongue moving in and out of her making her scream and moan, she grabs the sheets around us trying to brace herself trying not lose control.

I move my tongue back onto her wanting c**t while not wanting her to be empty, I slide my two finger inside of her p***y, the strawberry scent of her driving me crazy, her moans being the most beautiful sound I've ever heard, I slide my fingers out slowly, she grabs the back of my head, I cover her c**t with my mouth and work it up and down, back and forth with my tongue, sucking it in and out of my mouth, swallowing the juices flowing freely from her p***y, she screams my name, telling me not stop through her shallow breaths, her chest pumping up and down, she tries to keep air coming into her body.

Soon she can no longer handle it, she screams, my tongue working faster and faster over her swollen c**t , her body start to erupts, she's trembling from the orgasm that's radiating through her body, she struggles to make a sound, riding out her orgasm with my tongue still licking and sucking her c**t in and out of my mouth. 

I continue to hold her while she slowly calms down, her hands in mine, I softly blow of her c**t sending a few more shivers through her body before seeing her eyes slowly close, her breathing going from shallow to long and deep.

© 2023 TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto


Author's Note

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
Song listened to while writing- Sex Therapy by Robin Thicke

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on March 31, 2018
Last Updated on May 1, 2023
Tags: red haired, girl, lovemaking, late night, sex, music, emotions, robin thicke, story, poem

Author

TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto
TheLoveAnomaly/SuicideConcerto

San Francisco, CA



About
Sign up for a profile so you can read all my mature stories Uncensored . more..

Writing