Dear diary.....12-15-04

Dear diary.....12-15-04

A Story by Rambling Mind

Me when i'm mad

What a s****y frame of mind----that makes me scream and cry.-----My fists are clenched------------my teeth they grind.----- mundane thoughts and random rhymes----- float through prepared time.----So collective and yet deceptive are the ones that I have met.-----But so flimsy and avarage in concept----. How my eyes they burn inside---to see such hate in others lies.---they either do not realize or recognize--------that others have grown to despize----- the evil that lays inside their eyes.----My body shakes and quivers at the thought---------that these behaviors are learned than taught..-----to unknowing brains that go insane at the first glance of reality and fame.---My mind it worries so---that people will never grow---to know this about their foes.--So naieve and blind----they waste there energy and time---with people who are not worthy of their lives. 

 

So few are the people that I know-----who have learned me a lesson---and helped me grow.  Dan--Josh---Dave---Pete--Taryn---Jemima---and ---yes----Jesse!

 

Dan---Why the hell do you play with girls that strip on stage.---why do you own a home you cant afford?----And why is Becky the one you adore?----All she does is try to change---you---and mend your awsome ways.---"Dont smoke pot"----"Dont drink"---"Dont go to daves"----"and d****t Dan just dont think"----Becky?----what!!!-----are you ashamed----of Dave and the descisions hes made!----I hate you!----you f*****g prude!----Dan im sorry to say this----about someone you should diss----but i cant dismiss this crazy s**t!----She is such a b***h---and you have yet to realize this!---Dave and I are your friends---and for what we would do for you there is no end.----All i ask---is that you wake up---and give up that stupid s**t.

 

Josh:  You make me sick------You have yet to know this---Beat Me!!!----Ill beat you---cause that s***s too long over due.----I once loved you----for you!!!----I felt inadequate-----Blue----abused----now I realize----its you.----F**k You!!!----I gave you all I had----even though you made me mad---sad---unable to function---and placed in rehab.----Yeah I tryed to kill myself----You had me living in my own private celll----my own helll-----a place where my only escape was to take all those pills.----I thought you would be there for me----visit me----tell me that you loved me---that you were sorry----and that you needed me----but now I see---you are a real  peice of s**t Joshua P Marley!!!-----two weeks ago----when we met at your house--------i told you I missed you-------I just want to say-----F**k You----get alife---dont call---and dont write----cause there is no room for you in my life!!!

 

Pete:   Look----you are sweet---but please----get the f**k over me!!!----I know that sometimes----its hard to believe----that there will never be a possibility----of a you and a me---It hurts me to say this to you------I just dont love you----get a f*****g clue.-----you always stay in my bussiness-----whats up this this!---You shouldnt worry about me----and who i choose to kiss----step off----get a life---cause I have already made up my mind.----Oh, and about last night-----the guy on the phone WAS -----someone I like.----and who I write----and share my life and thoughts with----so please accpet this----and your life----get on with it---S**T!!!!

 

Taryn,   Yo!----you are my best friend.-----but stop sleeping around----cause that s**t---- is making you look like you just go around----with any one----it makes you look dumb----and the guys ---think you are a s**t!!!-----for sharing your c**t.----Your ex hates you----get a clue----stop trying to make it work---its just making you blue!---And im saying all this----cause I love you!---I hate watching you go down-----literally----on anyone that comes around-----so please stop------listen---and stop yourself----from dissin----you.

 

Jemima---i know you are bipolar----got an eating dissorder---and think that the world has disowned ya.----the world is depressing---but you need to stop stressing---over every little piece of s**t you are digesting.----cause it aint that bad----and I know that you are sad----and doctors tell you you are mad----that you are scitsophrenic---manic----and unable to hadle it---I know you miss your son----and think that the time will never come---when the two of you unite----under the same f*****g sun.----i know cause that s**t sounds like my life----so know you have me----and that I make you happy---and just try ----to set your mind at ease----hope you find peace----just reember--- you got Taryn and me!!!

 

Jesse  All I can say is geeze luiese! ----are you happy arguiing with Binky---over a god damn f*****g CD!----Cause its probably----just the fact that reality----bites!---and its just easier to use the internet----as safety devise---away from the truth and people who think ----that life fits into a standard type---and she probably cantfucking handle it! Alright!----I just want you to see----the possibilities----of it----and if you cant deal----get real!!!----When are you going to see me!!-----someone that shares so many similarities!!-----with you----geez Louieese.-----I  just want to meet withyou----talk some s**t-----and play some tunes----maybe rock out on our guittars!!.  ------I know we live far-----but its just a short while in a car----and I cant wait to be where you are!----But if you cant relate-----than all I can say----is that im immune to fate----just hope that you relate!!! 



Tracy bree

© 2008 Rambling Mind


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on May 23, 2008

Author

Rambling Mind
Rambling Mind

RI



About
There is always too much to write down to describe everything about yourself.....where to begin...how much to tell......I have been many people over many years.....I have been born and reborn and sinn.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rambling Mind