Empty Hallways

Empty Hallways

A Story by Vera
"

a bit of a mysterious story. To find out more, please read the story :D

"
You feel the excitement pump through your body. Its Halloween. You've been waiting for this day since school started. Happily, you take out everything you need for your costume. Black make up, a vampire outfit, fangs, and fake blood. You apply your make up and put on your costume. Perfect. BRIIING! Your phone rings. "Hello?" you say. No answer. "Its probably just my friends trying to prank on me" you laugh.Outside, thunder grumbles high above in the huge, black clouds, circling around the city. The cold wind howls as you come outside. "Wow this is the perfect weather for Halloween" you think, shuddering slightly.
 
  Taking your usual route to school, you see a black cat. As you approach it, the cat sprints across the road. "Oh great. Bad luck on Halloween" you think. 15 minutes later, you've been splashed by a bus and you are knocked off of your feet by a group of children, who scare you. Slowly, you make it to school. You're 20 minutes late for your first class. This day cant seem to get any worse. Your first class? Phys. Ed. You make your way to the gym, only to find it empty. The change rooms are open and empty, too. The only light is the lightning coming from outside."Strange…where is everybody?" you wonder.
 
  The bell rings. You make your way upstairs to your business class. There is absolutely no one in the hallway. Your business class is open and empty, just like your gym class. You start freaking out. Suddenly the speakers come on. You look up, hoping and wishing that you aren't alone and this is all a joke. Theres a crazy laugh and then someone drops the microphone. You can feel your heart pounding against your rib cage as though you've been running up and the stairs several times.
 
  You wander aimlessly down the hall. Every corner seems to be hiding something. Every shadow seems like a murder. You hear a noise, giggling in the room across from you. Slowly, you make your way to the door.You cautiously take the handle and turn it. The door opens, slowly and dramatically.
 
 You walk in the room. Its pitch black. "Hello?" you ask. No answer. Sadly, you begin to head out. BLAM! The door shuts. You run over and try to open it. Its locked! Frantically, you search for light. While you look for the switch, you get a strangle feeling. As though someone is watching you, from the corner of the room. A shadow. Lucky for you, there is a flashlight inside the teacher's desk. Quickly turning on the light, you check all four. Nothing. Suddenly, a bunch of pain goes through your body. You fall to the ground as everything blacks out.
 
 Your head is aching. Your body feels numb. "What happened?" you think. You open your eyes and get up. Looking around, you realize that your a park… which is 15 minutes away from your school!!!!! As you wonder how you got there, a black shadow slowly creeps away.

© 2010 Vera


Author's Note

Vera
Hope you enjoyed the story :]
please comment :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on November 7, 2010
Last Updated on November 7, 2010

Author

Vera
Vera

Toronto, ON, Canada



About
Hello :] My name is Vera. I am 14. I just began writing stories so please don't judge me to harshly :D ENJOY more..

Writing
Her name was Hope Her name was Hope

A Story by Vera


Her name was Hope Her name was Hope

A Story by Vera


Lost Lost

A Poem by Vera