It Started With Me, But Ended With You

It Started With Me, But Ended With You

A Poem by Vin
"

Just a little something a friend and I came up with on IM My lines are red, his are black, Enjoy :)

"

 

 

Words let loose; they roll off the tongue, spoken untrue, lies to strum.

Bone's shatter, blood spatter, getting madder, I'm done!

Twisted laughter, sane but sick, come closer, I'll show you the trick.

These games you're playing, these words you're saying, how it all just starts to click.

Lead the way to the edge, you can't run, I'm made of rage, bring it on Hon.

You wanna play games? All eyes on stage! Man, this'll be fun.

A kiss here, and a wave, a knee there, you're my slave.

Snapping point, about to break, you'll find you can't be saved.

Busted lip, a huge grin, don't trip, watch the room spin.

See me twist, another murder, clench a fist, another sin.

Look at what you've done, the real me you've met, I've won, this is what you get.

You think this is a game? You must be insane. Life you shouldn't bet.

I'm your pain, I've become your torture, you're dead, I'm the vulture.

I'm the plague. I'm disease. I'm the parasite you feed.

With intention, you're now nothing, not to mention, your end is coming.

I'll watch you cry, you sicken me, time to die, your life is cutting.

Drown little fly, sink into my cup, you're not so sly, you'll soon come up.

You shouldn't test me, you'll end abruptly. Sorry to say, you're totally fucked.

Look at what you made me do, such a fool, because you wanted it to be true.

Now look at me driven crazy and this knife misused.

Thought you could control, I'm no tool, you took it too far, made me cruel.

You shall fall, pay for it all, know now, you are screwed.

Instead of using me, you gave abuse.

So now, you'll hang down from this disastrous noose.

 

© 2012 Vin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this so much. It's such an amazingly well written piece and I love how well it is relatable is that makes sense. I like your style of writing 👍

Posted 6 Years Ago


Drown little fly, sink into my cup, you're not so sly, you'll soon come up.
You shouldn't test me, you'll end abruptly. Sorry to say, you're totally fucked.

I loved these lines here! This is amazing and ever so awesome!
I admire your strength and enjoy this write.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 14, 2010
Last Updated on May 15, 2012

Author

Vin
Vin

United Kingdom



About
I love Music, Photography, Literature and Art although maybe not in that order :S I love to laugh, I think it's the best thing we can do as people and I reckon no one does it enough. It is probably.. more..

Writing
Why? Why?

A Poem by Vin


Innocence Innocence

A Poem by Vin


Friendship Lost Friendship Lost

A Poem by Vin