New Creepypasta

New Creepypasta

A Chapter by White Rose

White Rose's  P.O.V.
I hope they like me.

Slenderman leads me into a room filled with strange people that are supposedly the Creepypastas. Surprisingly, most of the Creepypastas are boys. As we enter the room, everyone stops what they are doing and looks at me. I blush from the sudden attention.

Slenderman clears his throught. "Children, this is the new Creepypasta. I want each and every one of you to treat her with the utmost respect. She will introduce herself."

"H-hi! I'm White Rose, or just Rose for short. N-nice to meet you all!"

Ben's P.O.V.

Damn, she's cute! And her stutter is absolutly adorable! I think I'll mess with her a bit. 

I walk up to her after Slendy leaves and give her my signature suductive smile. As expected, she blushes a bright red. Perfect.

"Hey, I'm Ben. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the mansion. Watch out for Jeff. He's the one with the insane smile. He can be a real pain sometimes." 

I give her a wink then walk away. As I walk away I glimpse her staring at me blushing. I'm going to have fun with this one.


© 2016 White Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on August 16, 2016
Last Updated on August 16, 2016


Author

White Rose
White Rose

EvansvilleIndianaIndiana, NY



About
Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich mieszkacow zaz goszczzcych tuz przy nas turystow na wakacyjna impreze W ten koniec tygodnia drugi raz bedzie wybitnie goraco, a owo nie tania kamagra more..

Writing