The ending of freshman year Volume 1

The ending of freshman year Volume 1

A Chapter by Rogelio Chavez
"

After seven month of the explosion, trouble heads their way again and with new faces.

"

Part one

Roy gets up. He tries waking up Shauna, but Shauna doesn’t. Jessica wakes up. She dials 911. Kierra wakes up. She looks around and see’s Michael lifeless body. Jacob wakes up Robin and drags Robin out of there. Westin wakes up and tries to wake up Shauna also. Roy goes outside to look for Dustin. Roy finds Dustin dead with his head opened, bleeding.                         

Seven Months Later       

Everyone who survived the bomb had recovered and the school repaired the damage. Jacob had just started dating Miriam. Roy, Westin, and Robin went on with their lives and Jessica remains president of the school. Everyone got along find, but trouble was headed their way.

Monday                         

  Miriam and Jacob were at the cafeteria eating lunch together. Jessica called all of them to her table to talk to them.

Jessica: Okay guys. I have come with a plan to help the school get more attention, you know for talents.

Jacob: Great, one of your terrible ideas.            

Jessica: Shut up Jacob. As I was saying, we should gather up a lot of people with talents and then put up a show and get a lot of people who could get the school more attention. This is a lot of work and I can’t do this by myself and no one else will help me.

Roy: I don’t think I have the time.

Everyone else: Me too.

Jessica: Please, I really need your help.

Robin: Sorry

Jessica: Come on

Miriam: To be honest, we don’t want to.

Jessica: Okay, since we’re being honest, I should tell you that I think you’re a b***h. Come on guys, I really need your help.

Roy: No. We can’t.

Jessica: So when I need you the most, you guys don’t help. What friends you guys are.

Robin: Look, we don’t want to.

Westin: I think this is a terrible idea.

Miriam: Look, b***h. You’re wasting our time. You come up with terrible ideas and the only reason you won is because you blackmailed Jacob.

Jacob: that’s right. You only won because of blackmail. If you didn’t you would have lost.

Jessica: Go to hell. Please Roy.

Roy: No! I won’t. I’m sorry, but you are wasting my time and I have to do homework. Now bye. 

Everyone else says good-bye and leaves. Jessica starts going away with anger. Jessica plans to get revenge. She goes off. At lunch, Robin bumps into Westin.

Westin: Oh, look, if it isn’t the s**t. (Robin slaps him) And a violent one too.

Robin: Screw you.

Westin: You’ll pay for what you did to me.

Robin: Oh, I am so scared, as if.

Westin: I know you are a w***e, but one even a good one. I mean, Jacob dumped you for Miriam, no you’re with nobody.

Robin: Look who’s talking. You have nobody either.

Westin: That’s because I’m going to spend my time getting pay back for what you did.

Robin: As if you could be able to do that. (She starts to walk away and Westin grabs her arm)

Westin: Look you pathetic s**t. You’re nothing. I’ll make you suffer to the point you wished you never cheated on me.

Robin: We’ll see about that.

Robin pulls her arm away and walks away from Westin. After school, Jessica goes in the principal’s office. She sets her purse down and has a camera recording. She starts talking to him. Eventually, she gets up and slowly walks around the table while talking to him. She puts her hand on his shoulder. Then the principal stands up and asks her what she is doing. Jessica then starts to kiss him. The principal, Jason lee, tries to push Jessica away, but Jessica hold on, then pushes him on top of the desk and rips his shirt off. Jessica gets on top of him and then they continue to have sex. Jessica records it all in her hidden camera.

PART 2

Jessica walks in school and the principle calls her to his office. Jessica goes to Jason’s office. Jason starts saying that what happen yesterday can’t happen again.

Jessica: Don’t worry. I got what I needed. I have you to thank for that because I couldn’t have done it without you, Jason.

Jason: It’s Mr. Lee

Jessica: I’ll call you want I want, son of a b***h. You can’t do anything about it.

Jason: How’s that?

Jessica: People will know what happen between us.

Jason: well, it’s my word against yours. Who do you think they will believe?

Jessica: Me, anyways, I have the proof to back me up.

Jason: What!!! What proof?

Jessica: Just the video I recorded while we had sex. (LAUGHS) See you around.

Jessica leaves Jason shocked. Jacob and Miriam are at the library together just talking. Miriam then has to go to the bathroom. As Miriam leaves Kierra comes and sits downs and kisses Jacob.

Kierra: Thank god. I thought she would never leave.

Jacob: Me too. Now remember we can’t kiss in public because someone might see us and tell Miriam.

Kierra: Right. So where are we going?

Jacob: Who about right now in the back of the gym and later on at the pool.

Jacob and Kierra leave the library to go to the gym to make out and leave Miriam behind. Miriam comes back and doesn't find Jacob and spots Roy and decides to sit right next to Roy. Roy was doing his homework and Miriam grabs his work and looks at his answers.

Roy: What are you doing?

Miriam: Knitting a sweater.

Roy: You can’t just look at my answers and except me to be okay. (GRABS HIS HOMEWORK)

Miriam: Okay. I never excepted you to be okay with it.

Roy: Well, I’m not just going to let you look at my answers. I worked hard for them.

Miriam: I sooo sorry, goodie too shoes

Roy: Can you just leave me alone?

Miriam: Fine, I have to look for my boyfriend, anyways, you know the person you date when you have a crush on them, something you’ll have a hard time with because of your looks.

Roy: (AS MIRIAM WALKS AWAY, IN A WHISPER) and you’ll have a hard time maintaining your boyfriend because of your attitude, b***h.

Miriam: What did you say?

Roy: Nothing.

Miriam walks away and looks for Jacob. At lunch, Westin is walking around with fries with ketchup. He sees Robin and walks over to her and he pretends to trip, dumping the French fries on Robin.

Robin: Jerk, look what you did. You did that on purpose.

Westin:  No, I didn’t.

Robin grabs a water bottle nearby and throws water at Westin. Westin yells when he feels the freezing water.

Westin: That was cold water.

Robin: And that was ketchup on my white shirt.

Westin walks away, angry and Robin grabs a napkin and tries to wipe the barbeque away. After school, Miriam was looking for Jacob. She asked Westin and Westin tells her he saw him go into the pool. Miriam heads for the pool. She looks in through the window door. She sees Kierra and Jacob making out in the pool.  Miriam is shocked and grabs a lamp and takes it near the pool.

Miriam: Hey!! (Kierra and Jacob look at her) You better give me a reason not to drop this lamp.

Jacob: Whoa. Calm down. Let’s not do something we’ll regret.

Miriam: Why? You already cheated on me or are you saying that you don’t regret cheating on me.

Jacob: No I’m not saying that. I am saying you don’t want to be taken away for hurting us.

Miriam: I rather have that then see the both of you together.

Kierra:  Get rid of her, Jacob.

Miriam: No, you should be the one who should be rid of, you w***e.

Jacob:  Please Miriam. (JACOB GETS OFF THE POOL) We’ll talk about this later.

Miriam: Son of a b***h. You choose that fat trash over me. You’ll pay for this.

Miriam drops the lamp on the pool killing Kierra. Jacob then stares in shock. Miriam then goes over to grab a stick and accidentally steps on the cord of the lamp and unplugs it. She gets a hold of the stick, but drops it when she is surprised by Jacob when he grabs her by the neck and pushes her against the wall, choking her. Miriam tries to wiggle out of Jacob’s grasps, but he is squeezing really tight. Miriam then stomps on Jacob’s Jacob bends over holding his groin. Miriam then kicks Jacob in the stomach and he falls to the ground. When Jacob gets up Miriam has gotten the stick and then swings the stick, but Jacob backs up to dodge the stick. Miriam swings the stick more times and Jacob keeps backing up. Jacob is now at the edge of the pool. He turns around and is about to make a dive, but Miriam swing the stick hitting in the legs causing Jacob to fall backwards into the pool, hitting his head on the edge of the pool. Jacob falls unconscious and starts to bleed. Miriam walks over and stares at Jacob doing nothing.

Miriam: I would get help, but you just dumped me you good-for-nothing b*****d.

Part 3

Miriam takes off her gloves she wore not to leave fingerprints. She goes out and yells for help to make it look like it she wasn’t the one to attack them. One of the teachers calls for help. Kierra and Jacob are taken t o the hospital.

Wednesday

Everyone is still shocked for what happen to Kierra and Jacob. At first hour the teacher give the news of Jacob surviving.

Teacher: I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that Kierra has died. (MIRIAM SMILES) The good news is Jacob will live. (MIRIAM’S MOUTH DROPS)

Miriam: What? He’ll live.

Roy: I’m just saying, but for him being your boyfriend, you don’t sound worry. In fact, you sound disappointed that Jacob will live. Maybe you did it.

Robin: Yeah, I hear Kierra and Jacob were having an affair. Maybe Miriam did it out of hate.

Teacher: Come on guys. That’s not funny, now quit it. (Ambar, a new girl comes in)

Ambar: I am sorry. I got lost.

Teacher: Well, come on in and tell us who you are.

Ambar: I am Ambar; I am here to see how the school works and to see if I would like to come here next year.

Roy: Welcome, I’m Roy. (Ambar looks at him)

Ambar: Okay, Roy. Depending on how you look, I guess you look, I guess you would be a geek. (The whole class laughs)

Miriam: I’m Miriam. I think we’ll get along fine.

At lunch, Miriam with everyone except Ambar got a phone call and tells everyone that Jacob is well and will be returning to school, but he has memory loss. At class, Robin leaves to go to the bathroom and Westin who sits next to Robin, goes through her backpack. He finds her personal notebook and steals it. He starts looking through it and finds her writing, saying some bad things about her teachers. While the teacher is out of her desk, Westin puts the notebook on her desk. The teacher sees it. Robin comes in the classroom.

Teacher: Wow, Robin, I thought you were better that this.

Robin: What are you talking about? I haven’t done anything.

Teacher: Then what do you call this? (Shows the notebook)

Robin: How did you get that? That’s private.

Teacher: If this is private then why did you put it on my desk?

Robin: I didn’t put it on your desk.

Teacher: Well, then who did? (Robin looks at Westin)

Robin: Westin.

Teacher: That’s impossible. He didn’t do it, he couldn’t have.

Robin: What! Why are you defending him?

Teacher: I know he didn’t do it. I was watching him. Now go back to your seat and drop this. I’ll be showing this to the principal later on.

After class, Robin walks up to Westin and punches him making him fall to the ground.

Robin: You were the one to put the notebook on her desk.

Westin: You have no proof.

Robin: Why are you doing this? Why can’t you get over me?

Westin: I am over you.

Robin: Then why can’t you leave me alone?

Westin: Because I want you to pay. I won’t leave you alone until you suffer like I did.

Robin: B*****d (Robin starts to walk away)

Westin: FYI, I’ll tell the principal that you punched me and that won’t help you.

Robin turns around and swings her hand and scratches Westin’s face. Ambar is staring at this backpack she likes. While no one is watching, she takes the backpack and walks out into the hallway. Jessica sees her backpack and runs to Ambar. She grabs her backpack and slams Ambar against the wall.

Jessica: What the hell are you trying to do?

Ambar: A girl left and I thought this was her backpack, so I was going to return it.

Jessica: Please. I wasn’t born yesterday.

Ambar: Well, I don’t care what you think, that was the truth.

Jessica: And who are you anyways? Oh, wait our new janitor. You look and dress like one.

Ambar:  And let me guess, you’re the school’s b***h.

Jessica: You better watch what you say.

Ambar: Or what. You expel me. Like you had any control here.

Jessica: I have more control than what you think.

Ambar: What? Are you supposed to scare me?

Jessica: In my opinion, you bet your a*s. (Jessica walks away with her backpack)

Jessica walks to Jason’s office.

Jessica: What are you doing?

Jason: It’s Mrs. Hendrix. She showed me this notebook of Robin’s. It’s says a lot of bad things about some teachers.

Jessica: What are you going to do?

Jason: Just give her detention. (Jessica starts thinking about when Robin refused to help her)

Jessica: No I want you to suspend her for the rest of the week.

After school, Miriam and Ambar are walking together.

Miriam: So do you think you’ll be here next year?

Ambar: Please hell no.

Miriam: You didn’t like it here.

Ambar: It’s not that. I never really wanted to be here.

Miriam: Then why did you come in the first place?

Ambar: I came here because of what happened to Jacob. See, I know someone from the school did this. I’m his girlfriend.

Miriam: Wait, you’re his girlfriend. (Miriam has the urge to hit Ambar, but doesn’t)

Ambar: Yes, and I want to hurt whoever did this, I mean, like shoot them or set them on fire, seriously.

Ambar: Thanks for telling me. I now know who really could be my friend. (Ambar leaves)

PART 4

Thursday

Robin gets called up to the principal’s office.

Jason: Robin, The thing you wrote was inappropriate, and I just have to suspend you for the rest of the week.

Robin: What! That is not fair. I wrote those comments in private. Westin revealed those without me knowing.

Jason: I’m sorry, but you still are suspended. (Robin walks out)

Robin: Damn you Westin. You’ll pay for this.

Robin spends her time thinking of what to do to get back at Westin. Miriam is walking to her classroom when Ambar stops her.

Miriam: Hey, what’s up?

Ambar: Nothing, I’m just preparing for what I am going to do. Your school has a large gym with a balcony and a bridge to walk across. Well, I’ve paid some drugs addicts to loosen almost all the screws and when they all get on the bridge; the bridge will collapse, killing Roy, Westin, Robin, and Jessica. Isn’t that great.

Miriam: Yeah.

Ambar: I also heard that Jacob was going out with this Kierra, is that true?

Miriam: Yes.

Ambar: Okay, do you know any other girlfriend Jacob might have been seeing?

Miriam: No, not that I know of.

Ambar: Okay, that’s all I needed to know.

Roy is at the library looking for a book when Jessica runs into him.

Jessica: Well, if it isn’t the so called friend.

Roy: Jessica, come on, why are you still holding a grudge.

Jessica: Well, let’s look why. I needed your help and you blew me off.

Roy: I couldn’t help; I was caught with my work. Taking AP classes isn’t easy.

Jessica: Well, I don’t care if you’re a slave, you just don’t blow friends off.

Roy: Well, friends also don’t put friend in these situations. Look can’t we just forget this and be friends again.

Jessica: No, not until you all pay. (Starts to leave)

Roy: Whoa. (Roy grabs Jessica arms) What do you mean pay?

Jessica: I mean I’ll make your lives miserable.

Roy: Wait, just because you can’t let go of you hate doesn’t mean you go off ruining people’s lives.

Jessica: Yeah, I can.

Roy: You can’t do anything.

Jessica: We’ll see about that.

Jessica walks away from Roy. At lunch, Robin has thought about what to do to Westin. She leaves a love note to Westin to go to their 2nd hour class. Robin has her iPod and puts the voice memo on to record their conversation. Westin finds the note and goes to the classroom and finds Robin.

Westin: Robin, why are you here? I’m meeting someone.

Robin: I know, I sent you that note.

Westin: What? You want me to get back with you?

Robin: No. I just want to stop this fighting. I mean it’s stupid.

Westin: What are you trying to do?

Robin: Nothing. I want us to become friends.

Westin: Friends? With you? Not in a million years.

Westin walks out. With the iPod still recording Robin pretends to make sounds like Westin walked back in and attacked her.

Robin: Westin, I thought you left. Westin let me go! You’re hurting me. OW!

Robin starts throwing chairs and desk around and screaming to make it look like if Westin was attacking Robin. Robin then starts scratching and hitting herself. Next, she stands up on a chair and makes herself fall to the ground. She accidentally hits her head on the edge of a table and is knocked out. Jessica walks in Jason’s office.

Jason: What do you want?

Jessica: We’ll since you asked; I want you to get rid of Ambar.

Jason: What? What she do?

Jessica: She insulted me. She made me mad.

Jason: So you’re going to get rid of every person that you’re mad at?

Jessica: Yeah that sums it up. Why do you care? Like if you could stop me.

Jessica walks out and when she sees Ambar, she goes up to her.

Jessica: HI, Ambar. I hope you like your stay. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Ambar: What do you mean? I stay for the rest of the school year.

Jessica: I don’t think that’s going to happen.  I think you’re going to get kicked out soon. (Ambar is called to the principal’s office)

Ambar: What did you say, piece of dirt?

Jessica:  I didn’t say anything. You better hurry up. You don’t want to keep him waiting. (Ambar walks inside his office)

Ambar:  You called me.

Jason: Yes, sit down. Um, there is no easy way to say this, but this is you last day here.

Ambar: But, I stay here for the rest of the school year.

Jason: Yeah, we’ve decide that this school is not best fitted for you.

Ambar: We you mean you and Jessica.

Jason: What? No it’s me and….

Ambar: Listen you weak coward. I’m not leaving until I finish what I got started, and I am almost done which is good because I want to leave this stupid school.

Roy walks in his sixth hour class, when the room is trashed and sees Robin lying on the floor. He quickly runs to her and tries to wake her up. Robin wakes up and is able to walk find. Roy asked who did this and Robin says it was Westin> Robin grab her iPod and shows it to Roy. Roy takes Robin to the nurse office. After school, Roy is walking out, but Ambar stops him.

Ambar: Roy.

Roy: What do you want?

Ambar: The truth.

Roy: Okay you’re a w***e. That’s the truth

Ambar: I’m talking about Jacob.

Roy: So, what do I have to do with him?

Ambar: Miriam told me everything on how you guys tried to kill him.

Roy: Whoa. That’s a lie.

Ambar: Don’t lie to me.

Roy: That’s the truth and why do you care so much?

Ambar: I am his girlfriend.

Roy: What! You’re kidding me. I can’t believe Jacob would be dating three girls at the same time, you, Kierra, and Miriam.

Ambar: Wait, Miriam was dating Jacob?

Roy: Still is.

Ambar: That s**t lied to me.

Ambar goes to Miriam, who is at her Locker. Miriam opens her Locker, but Ambar closes it.

Ambar: You lied to me. You’re dating Jacob.

Miriam: Wait, I can explain.

Ambar: I don’t want to hear it, you B***H!!!

Ambar slaps Miriam, and then Miriam punches Ambar. Miriam grabs Ambar’s hair and slams Ambar against the lockers. Ambar then charges at her, pushing her against the wall and starts choking her. Miriam then spits on Ambar’s eyes. Ambar lets go and rubs her eyes. Miriam grabs the back of Ambar’s shirt and swings her to the wall. Miriam then grab Ambar’s hair and pulls it. Ambar then grabs Miriam’s foot and makes her fall on her back. She gets on top of her and spits on her. Miriam puncher her and pushes Ambar off of her. They both get up and Ambar get to slap her, but Miriam then slaps her back. Ambar then hits Miriam in the stomach with her leg. Miriam drops to the floor and Ambar starts to kick her back. Miriam rolls over and gets up. Ambar then punches her. Miriam grabs someone backpack and swings it around knocking Ambar off her feet. Miriam runs over to kick her, but is stopped by one of the male teachers. Another teacher comes and grabs Ambar.  The teachers then take them apart. Both of them go home after their parent picks them up.
Friday
The next day, Miriam walked in a restroom when Ambar come out of one of the stalls.

Ambar: Look, its Miss Queen of b*****s

Miriam: Back off or I’ll beat your a*s like yesterday.

Ambar: Yeah, I don’t think so.

Ambar pulls out a taser gun and shoots at Miriam shocking her unconscious.


© 2010 Rogelio Chavez


Author's Note

Rogelio Chavez
I have this chapter in volume because If i were to put it all in once it would be too long, even thought this is really long. I know I didn't put quotations. I decide to write to dialogue as they do in screen plays.

Please write what you think of it. Which character do you like? Hate?
Also if you want you can write your predictions. What do you think will happen next?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved Dustin, I wish he didn't die.... My favorite character has to be Roy. My least favorite is Jessica and Miriam.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ok, first, I still love the "makings" of the story, but because your writing the dialouge with how they do in screenplays how about you combine the story and make it into one long play?

Posted 14 Years Ago


i like the screen play look of this chapter and the dialogue you put in it works a LOT better then how the first is written and it is much easier to see what is going on, who is doing what and to whom. Great job! There are still some lines that need to be cleaned up, but over all I think you are headed in a much better direction with this one.

Posted 14 Years Ago


you know, you might consider changing the whole thing to a screenplay - i liked it even more in dialogue format it was easier to read. sorry i don't really have time to go into detail about the story, but it's coming along well. Your characters are really interesting!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Please tell me what you think.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 20, 2010
Last Updated on March 20, 2010
Tags: Classen


Author

Rogelio Chavez
Rogelio Chavez

Oklahoma City, OK



About
I am a guy who like to write and read stories. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rogelio Chavez