Blue Flame

Blue Flame

A Poem by Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥

For once I cried to myself in complete silence and I almost lost myself. I haven't cried like this in so long... And the whole time I just wanted to cry to just one person.. You. Its weird right? Like why would I want to cry in front of anyone when I've refused to cry all my life, even by myself. I get this feeling that I can just break down right in front of you and you wouldn't judge me for it. You wouldn't look down on me for expressing nothing but lagrimas...
You accept me wholly as a person; you don't label me.. You actually see me. You see the hidden pain others don't foresee right away or even understand tbh. But you, you didn't have to sit there to catch my drift.
Pain wasn't something new in your life because the day I noticed you hiding from everyone; I admired you from a distance because you balanced yourself off quiet swiftly but it still wasn't enough to run past me. I saw you right away.
Instantly, I realized off that one memorable moment; off one gaze that dragged me into curiosity and puzzled together creating a new feeling. It's the feeling of finding a new form of faith; a new form of enlightenment; a new piece of life that'll never fade, even when the gaze starts to daze and we can no longer spark up and blaze. You will forever hold a special place towards my aching heart; I'm glad you held me together when I was falling apart. Damn.... I can't believe I'm saying this but I love being in pain because it changed the view which led me to you... you burn hotter than a blue flame. I heard those are the one's who fade off but never really go away.

---- I.M.A

© 2016 Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn... I never knew you had this much going on in ur head. I'm sorry.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
1 Review
Added on October 25, 2015
Last Updated on September 24, 2016

Author

Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥
Me Llamo Itzel Moctezuma ¥

El Box, NV



About
28 Poetically inspired, and smiling just for show ~ My choice of words will light a flame inside you that you'll always remember me as .. more..

Writing