His Angel

His Angel

A Story by Anya
"

Love in a beautiful form

"

He watched her sleeping. Her arms were folded across her chest, her golden hair fanning across the goose feather pillow. The locks dancing in the sunlight that steadily poured through the window. She was breathing deeply, her chest rising and falling with each breath. Her eyes were closed and a small smile played across her lips. He hoped she was having a beautiful dream. To him; she looked like an angel, her white satin night dress with a hint of roses, her perfect skin. She smelt of marigolds and strawberries, he bent his head and inhaled her sweet sent. He sighed contentedly. He watched her stretch and roll to face him, still sleeping. Tenderly, he bent over her once again, feeling her soft, warm breath tickle his face before very softly and very lightly kissing her on the cheek. His lips brushing her skin as a feather would against satin. He straightened up, and stroked her pearly pink lips with the tip of his index finger. She smiled in her sleep even more, her lips parting every so slightly. She sighed and rolled again. He stood up, careful not to knock the bed, and walked to the door, glancing back lovingly, to look, to remember. Then he was gone, shutting the door softly so as not to wake her.

© 2009 Anya


Author's Note

Anya
I have checked for spelling and grammar problems but I think I got most of them. im 13 thanks for reading :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
(:
This is so sweet. I love the description in it. :)

Awesome!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 5, 2009

Author

Anya
Anya

The UK



About
Well.... My name's Anya... that's a start. I love spiders, heights and physics.... yeeeeeah, I don't really! I can't stand spiders or heights or..... I have a distinct passion against physics (don'.. more..

Writing
Andrew Andrew

A Story by Anya


Forever Never Forever Never

A Story by Anya