Saga of Consuming Love . . .

Saga of Consuming Love . . .

A Story by Akankshya Mishra
"

A dark love story of a girl Emily, whose paranoia turned her life into a living death.

"
"Knock knock!, Emily!" . Silence prevailed for a moment and the thumping sounds of heartbeat fading away. Dark nights passed on and on , knocks at the door grew day by day.  Emily lost faith in her dauntless thoughts and sat by the door that night.Her mind yelling countless possibilities. "You are not real. You are in my head. You died in front of my eyes .Stop it!"
A young, charming girl Emily grew up to be a breathtakingly stunning women , one would lose life for. Who knew her inner ugliness could win over the beauty of his emotions and throw her into the dungeon of thorns and loneliness. She met a glance of his, one day, while picking flowers in her backyard. He was a handsome young lad , following her grow until the moment he confessed her the eternal love they already felt for one another.
"I should give myself a chance. I cannot be alone forever. I want to love him , keep him as my aide " , Emily rose to her feet and went the closest she can, kissed him , pursed her trembling lips to say those words of palpable emotions. A lovely couple they made , eerie and envious to the eyes for the rest of the world. Dawn to Dusk they laid together ,clasping their hands and falling more into that intense dangerous temporary love.
"My heart is  afraid and scared, Dan. I love you enough to keep you so close to me." Slowly with the passage of time , Emily's paranoia overshadowed the purity of love that had bloomed until then. She walked away and he walked towards,the impossible. She knew it was meant to be over, he knew he would die but lose her. "Emily, I love you enough to lose you ", Dan jumped off and laid their unconscious and few moments after there was unending darkness.
"I followed my belief in the darkness and chose to push you into a greater one,Dan".Emily clenched her bleeding heart and since then, she waited every night for him to knock and there she ran down the stairs to catch his glimpse , watch him stare with those eyes, rolling tears down his cheeks and open arms to hug her tight as ever.
Words still echoed in her ears "Emily, I love you enough to lose you " .
Saga of Consuming Love . . . 

© 2018 Akankshya Mishra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A really interesting story. Nicely done, an interesting and unique love story. With a touch of mental health issue rolled into it.

Posted 5 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
A well groomed story here...how the small description makes so much to observe and think over again?! Well the answer is writer's tremendous way of writing....you made it! Great read☺

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 18, 2018
Last Updated on June 18, 2018

Author

Akankshya Mishra
Akankshya Mishra

Pune, Maharashtra, India



About
A passionate avid writer unending desires for Life ! more..

Writing