"Write about a person who grows a new finger every time he/she acts cruelly to someone."

"Write about a person who grows a new finger every time he/she acts cruelly to someone."

A Story by allie_fs

Ever since I was young, my parents instilled in me the importance of being on my best behavior. Be respectful (no matter the circumstances), listen to anybody older than me (no matter the circumstances), and do everything with kindness (NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES).  Each point was drilled into me, but the last one in particular. I understood that it was important to be kind, but I wasn’t sure why my parents took it as a life or death matter. I grew up seeing people that I thought looked very odd. I couldn’t quite place it, there was just something.. extra to them. Until it happened to me. It was an off day for me, that’s all the explanation I have to offer. We'll call it "The Incident".  I was older at the time of The Incident. I can't say for sure how old. The years tend to blend together. It was something minuscule too. It might seem like I’m trying to justify my wrongdoings- and if it seems that way, it’s because I am. I’ve never been great at taking responsibility. 

© 2018 allie_fs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on December 15, 2018
Last Updated on December 15, 2018

Author

allie_fs
allie_fs

About
I’m allie. I just find prompts online and write a short bit on them. That’s all. more..

Writing
how long how long

A Story by allie_fs