Lost Love

Lost Love

A Story by Ana
"

It's about a boy who broke up with his girlfriend because he didn't see her true value.

"

She was smiling from ear to ear as she saw him. She had flowers and a special present ready for him, with gleaming eyes and a beautiful smile that only comes out when he’s was there. She says “hey, I have been waiting a long time to see you babe, I love-” he cuts her short and says “I have to tell you something”. That beautiful smile turned into a sad frown, she slowly asked “yes?” he says “I am leaving you, I have found someone better.”.. She is broken, with tears rolling down her cheeks she manages to say “Why? What did I do? Is there something wrong with me? Did I do something to offend you… you know what? Nevermind, I understand.” she walks away and as she does she throws away the flowers and present in a nearby trash can.


As he sees her walking away he starts thinking about her, about the psychotic girl that has been getting mad over nothing, that made him mad and made him want to leave her because she never argued back. He thought that she didn’t love him because she would always act like nothing happened. He didn’t text her back as often and she would still reply with “Hey baby, I love you”. Even when he was a jerk to her she seemed to love him more than anything. A few days had gone by and she was still broken, she would never show it though. She smiled all the time no matter what she was going through. Her friends kept telling her to move on, that there were going to be better guys out there for her. What they didn’t know is how much time and effort she put into their relationship. Even when he was a jerk to her she loved him.


She saw something in him that nobody else could, she didn’t just see his heart she saw into his soul and he was the most amazing person she has ever been with, and one day he decided to end her happiness. A month later she see’s him in a nice restaurant with a beautiful girl, he seemed so happy. She saw in a him a smile that she has never seen before, her heart broke a little but with all the courage she had she walked up to them and said hello and that they made a cute couple, also that she wished them the best of luck. She went out and sat in her car crying. Feeling her heart tear apart and knowing she couldn’t do anything about it, but she was happy for him, because when he was happy she was happy too, even if his happiness wasn’t with her.

© 2016 Ana


Author's Note

Ana
Please Leave A Review

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This kept me reading, the moment I started it I could not stop!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Ana

6 Years Ago

Haha, there is a part two to this story coming out later on next week.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2016
Last Updated on April 20, 2016

Author

Ana
Ana

Hardeeville, SC



About
I have a big passion for writing poems, stories and other things. I just write whatever comes to my mind, sometimes is relate-able and helpful. more..

Writing
In-between In-between

A Story by Ana


A Way Out A Way Out

A Story by Ana