why is evolution speeding up ?

why is evolution speeding up ?

A by angry_pandit
"

i have a lot to say about evolution

"

if you observe with clarity, you will notice a definite increase in speed of primary energy to a evolved stage of energy, evolved to a undefined state, only to be understood once it is the past, so there is definitely in the will of nature to conduct life energy at a certain desired speed, only that can explain this urgency in the ascending order of life form, to control and occupy as much per sq mts of earth as possible, so to create a singular oneness of a kind. So we have finally arrived on the age of information, a form of energy, on which experiments and research is still going on, but i can only assume to believe that, that is where the equation falls apart, and thus the state of downfall of creative energy, i think it is only in our destiny of evolution that we as species will realize, the transformation of science to love, a system with no boundaries to creation and possibilities, and information is nothing other than a derivative of that innate energy, we understand the power and effect but we are still under skilled to judge its intensity and probabilities, the reason of which is our prime belongingness to science, our education is out dated and so there is this unrest in the new generation which is looking for a better explanation of power and divine, co-incidentally the time when a ideology rebel like James watt and Einstein and all the other pioneers prevailed, hasn't anyone noticed, somehow there is something in us which always wants to be more and wants to be at its peak constantly, that is the power of love and creation and in the evolution of energy one can only determine few obvious stepping stones in the form of instinct energy, relationship energy, cultural energy, religious energy, artistic energy, scientific energies, information energy....... and so on.
so i propose that the society needs to act its part right, not behave ignorant and lazy anymore, and rather than letting mother nature go through such a painful and long process of self uniting, rather than holding our breathe constantly and waiting for mother nature to take its course and help us cross the road, we acknowledge our self as higher being, acknowledge her presence, her power and her presence and as a society as a whole take a evolutionary step towards information, donate our attention and ego temporarily to the spread of correct and current education and in turn learn our self the true mark point of our existence in this long long pursuit that we are involuntarily but luckily at the same time, have become a part of.

i for one, donate this existence, to spread and proper conduction of creativity and knowledge.

© 2009 angry_pandit


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an interesting concept. I love the fact of evolution, and embrace it completely. I do find it a bit disturbing when I hear that humans have hit an evolutionary plateau, but this piece made me think about this dilemma in a new light.

Though we might have hit a plateau scientifically... creatively we have not. Our understanding and creativity will continue to push forward, forcing evolution to keep pace. That's a neat idea!

Thanks for the point of view, It made my gears turn.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Added on May 30, 2009

Author

angry_pandit
angry_pandit

Mumbai, India



About
i am a nobody. living in a world as a somebody.i want to meet everybody. i am a 25 year old guy, don't act my age most of the time though. there are hardly things i don't like, i am somehow born to.. more..

Writing
karma !! karma !!

A Story by angry_pandit