Failed

Failed

A Poem by Luna
"

How I'm feeling about relationships at this point of time.

"

There were

Hopes of something that

Could be

Would be

And at this point

Never will be

Because once again

I failed

Screwed up

Ruined my hopes

My dreams

My thoughts of the future

All because

I longed for something

That can never be

© 2011 Luna


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow, so emotional, but so well expressed

Posted 3 Years Ago


Time changes everything does it not? Young love is a lot like that. We always entrust our future to the winds of fortune. What once seemed like the end turned out to be only the beginning of something much better. So to all of you who are still young remember this from a man who has been there. It may seem like your love is gone. As if everything you dreamed was just that, a dream. These moments are the ones that carve the character that will make you interesting to others in the future. The only ones who truly know what life has in store, are those who have lived it and come out the other end a little wiser. The pain that will seem to accompany young love teaches us to be true to one another. These pains will help you through life. Through memories of these mutual pains, those endured and those imposed by us on others, we learn to respect each others feelings. This will make you a better person. One you too can respect.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Honest and truthful. I'd like to see more poetry from you, because I think you have more potential than you're letting on

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is very well put together, nice flow and feeling is very smooth yet your words are sharp. Nicely done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dreams can make us desire a new day and can break our heart. We need to hold on to hope and try to keep the dreams alive. Life can be tricky and we never know where things may end. A very good ending to a excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

568 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 29, 2011

Author

Luna
Luna

Civil War Capital, VA



About
I am a helpless romantic who also loves to attempt to write romance adventure (my novel Maiden Voyage for example) but I tend to try to stick more to poetry. I am southern (yes, I do have an accent) a.. more..

Writing
Crutch Crutch

A Poem by Luna


Regrets Regrets

A Poem by Luna



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..