Here Be Dragons

Here Be Dragons

A Story by Father Mojo

Image

The Greatest Volume of Poetry Written By The 21st Century's Greatest Living Poet

Joseph Crow Riley Shows In This Volume Why He Has Won So Many Awards For Poetry

These statements may sound shocking, arrogant, or offend your sensibilities, but that is only because you have never read anything penned by Joseph Crow Riley.

HERE BE DRAGONS is a volume of poetry collected and compiled by Joseph Crow Riley himself. These are the BEST of the BEST! Any book of poetry written by Joseph Crow Riley is excellent and something any true lover of writing and poetry must have, but HERE BE DRAGONS is more. It is a masterpiece of literature which will soon be universally recognized as an important contribution to English Literature. It is not simply a great collection of poems; it is A GREAT COLLECTION OF GREAT POEMS!


You Want This Book If You Are A Person Who Likes:

  • Great Poetry
  • A Demonstrated Mastery of Styles
  • Relevant Topics and Subject Matter
  • Discovering Someone Before Everyone Else Has Jumped on the Bandwagon
  • Being the First of your friends to Know about The Next Big Thing

Joseph Crow Riley Is A Master of His Craft!


Joseph Crow Riley uses words and emotion in the same way a painter uses color and texture, crafting poetry and stories that are both entertaining and moving. His writing is often humorous, often biting, often angry, often romantic, but always filled with relevance and pathos. Unlike many contemporary poets, Joseph Crow Riley is not afraid to venture into formal structures and styles of poetry. He is a comfortable writing a sonnet, or a villanelle, or a kyrielle, or even a haiku, as he is writing in free verse. Good writing is about making choices, and the breadth of styles allows him to best choose how to express himself. Joseph Crow Riley has clearly spent years studying poetry, practicing and perfecting his technique. He knows the rules of great writing, and like all great writers, he knows when to break those rules. It is this freedom even in the face of formality that makes him so formidable as a writer.


Writers Know of Joseph Crow Riley, Isn’t It Time You Got To Know of Him Too?

Joseph Crow Riley has won numerous awards over the years. Many of these awards have been bestowed upon him by his fellow writers and poets. He is the writer and poet that writers and poets love to read! If you love to read, you will love Joseph Crow Riley.


Add This Book to Your Cart Right Now and Find Out For Yourself Why Everyone Loves Reading Joseph Crow Riley!

Image

© 2013 Father Mojo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=This+Where%2CB00EWAZ9BO

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

450 Views
1 Review
Added on October 25, 2013
Last Updated on October 25, 2013
Tags: Arts, crow, dragons, explorer, Here Be Dragons, Joseph, Joseph Crow Riley, Literature, map, Online Writing, poem, poet, poetry, Riley, Writers, Resources, Writing

Author

Father Mojo
Father Mojo

Carneys Point, NJ



About
"I gave food to the poor and they called me a saint; I asked why the poor have no food and they called me a communist. --- Dom Helder Camara" LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
WINTER WINTER

A Poem by Father Mojo