Alison

Alison

A Story by tumultuousserenity
"

Excerpt from my book- my favorite part so far!

"

 She is in the forest, calling me to her. My mind follows her into the dense, dark wood. I see she has made a life for herself in these evergreen trees. A small tent has been pitched and a fire crackles beside it. I look at Alison again. She looks at me. All I see in her eyes is love, and she whispers, “Nicky”. I take her hand and brush my fingers through her hair. “Tell me that you love me,” she whispers. I try, but the words won’t leave my mouth. My lips won’t open and my throat is completely dry. “Tell me you love me,” she begins to cry out. I still cannot get the words out of my mouth. “Tell me you love me!” she is shouting now, louder than I have ever heard. My mouth tastes of blood and a tear trickles down my cheek. I look down at our hands and see she has talons of an eagle. She is preparing to strike me, my chest, my heart. She reels her arm back, when we are suddenly interrupted. I hear a baby cry. She gives me a wicked smile and goes into the tent. She returns with a bundle in her arms. “This is our child, Nicholas,” she says as she comes closer. I lean over and I am about to catch a glimpse of my child’s face when I am awoken.

© 2015 tumultuousserenity


Author's Note

tumultuousserenity
anything awkward?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on September 20, 2015
Last Updated on September 20, 2015

Author

tumultuousserenity
tumultuousserenity

Shanghai, China



About
I have loved writing since I was a little girl, but now I am a teenager and am hoping to make something out of it. more..

Writing