Next

Next

A Story by benjammingham
"

For the Once Upon A Grave Contest

"
     Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, Snow White,Cinderella.
All princesses; all dead. "Wait, what?" you ask. I speak the truth. The stories you've been told are all a lie. 
There is no Prince Charming. Only a killer.

     Prince "Charming" started with Cinderella. He really did fall for her. And on that dance floor, with the chandeliers fracturing the moonlight, he told her a secret. A secret that she was repulsed by. A secret that caused her to run away. A secret worth killing for.
     She didn't have a chance. She tried to kick off her shoes. She tried to ride her pumpkin a little bit faster.But the Prince was desperate. He killed her in cold blood with the stroke of midnight signaling her dying breath.

     The Prince was overcome with guilt. He couldn't live with himself because he truly loved Cinderella. Every other girl he dated, could never be good enough. 
Snow White tried. She did her best to please him, but he threatened her. Scared for her life, she fled to the refuge of her 7 caretakers. They couldn't save her.
They couldn't have forseen the poison that came in the form of an apple; the poison that would ravage her body and destroy her heart.

     It soon became a game for the Prince. A sick, twisted dating game that ended in death.
     Rapunzel locked herself in a tower and threw away the key. But it couldn't stop him. He searched for weeks and months for her hidden tower. And when he finally found it, he called, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!"
She was wary but called in reply, "Whom is it that calleth me?"
Food for the beautiful princess.
At the compliment and the mention of food, Rapunzel tossed her hair over the side. 
The Prince simply pulled. It was a long drop. Rapunzel did not survive.

     The Prince was never satisfied. Every Princess that he came across wasn't good enough. When Sleeping Beauty's parents heard of the recent deaths, they locked Sleeping Beauty in a castle to protect her from the "monster" that they had heard about. The castle, however, could not hold back the Prince. Sleeping Beauty, afraid for her life, drank a vial of sleeping potion that plummeted her into a deep sleep. The Prince on arrival at first thought her dead at the sight of the vial and her limp body; but he wasn't fooled. He kissed her, and the pure magic of a kiss from "Prince Charming" awoke her. She had the briefest glimpse of his face, but she was able to recognize him nonetheless. With her head in his hands, he strangled her until she fell back into eternal sleep.

    You may be wondering why I'm telling you all this.
I am Belle. I know that a Beast is on it's way.
I had to get the truth out.
I know that I will not survive.
Warn the others. Spread the news to the world.
This monster is coming.
And I am Next.


© 2012 benjammingham


Author's Note

benjammingham
So, there's a twist on the Princess thing. I don't know if your niece can do that or not...for her film....I did my best though.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahaha. Pretty nice take on various fairy tales and nice way of spinning them together.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh my gosh you did an amazing job with the storyline! Really good.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 21, 2012
Last Updated on August 22, 2012
Tags: Fairytale, Dark

Author

benjammingham
benjammingham

Clearwater, FL



About
Ok I will tell you some stuff....but dont go stalking me or anything....: My name is Ben I am Asian I am not from China I am from Vietnam I am fourteen and a freshman I love a girl I play piano.. more..

Writing