love is torment

love is torment

A Poem by Kusanagi Kyosuke
"

pain of loosing the closest person to u

"

Love is torment the memories of the ones u lost haunt the minds of the ones left behind.

This pain eats away at the heart ever so slowly like a virus.

the memories flow constantly in their minds the sound of there voicer the sen sensation of there touch all but memories left in there mind.

Your mind slowly gives as u loose sense of self the heart slowly breaks as the pain slowly eats it away longing and wanting is all thats left.

For some the pain  dies out but for others the pain lingers and grows slowly eating your heart and mind while also like tummer growing inside.

They say time will heal the heart for some it does but for others time stops only to see that it still flows around them.

If you have people who can confort u then u can heal but if u are alone then your heart mind and soul might be devowerd by the pain and in the end slowly eating u away untill nothings left.

Love is tormenting it really never goes away always in the back of your mind and heart waiting to srike again.

© 2008 Kusanagi Kyosuke


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Like seriously awesome i know you personally this was not something i expected you really amazed me ben you did good

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2008

Author

Kusanagi Kyosuke
Kusanagi Kyosuke

About
slowly being eatean away by pain of the heart more..

Writing