FROM THE HEART,NEVER THE LIPS

FROM THE HEART,NEVER THE LIPS

A Poem by Poeticme
"

LIPS CANNOT BEAT,BUT,A HEART CAN SPEAK

"

POETRY IS A WORLD OF WORDS,OF BEAUTIFUL COLORS ,AND SOUNDS NOT YET HEARD.IT COMES WHEN IT WANTS,AND LEAVES AS IT MAY,BUT THE BEAUTY AND THE TALENT WILL ALWAYS STAY.

 

IT COMES FROM MY HEART,AND ROLLS FROM MY TONGUE,AS I WONDER WHERE THE NEXT INSPIRATION WILL COME FROM.YOU CANNOT RUSH IT,NOR DO YOU STRAIN,JUST RELAX AND FEEL THE BEAUTIFUL PAIN.LET YOUR HEART TAKE YOU THERE,AND YOU WILL SOON FIND,THAT A SYMPHONY OF WORDS WILL OVERFLOW IN YOUR MIND.

 

I OFTEN THINK OF A DIFFERENT WAY,TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS AND WHAT I SAY,BUT,FROM MY STYLE I NEVER STRAY.NO MATTER YOUR LEVEL OF LEARNING,OR YOUR DEGREE OF SUCCESS,HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS,FOR I MUST CONFESS.SO IF IT DOESNT COME FROM THE HEART,THAN I CANNOT RELATE,AND TO THIS POINT I WILL NOT DEBATE.FOR A TRUE POET ALREADY KNOWS, THAT POETRY HAS RHYMES AND BEAUTIFUL FLOWS.

 

WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS,TO SAY WHAT WE SAY,THE ONE THING THATS THE SAME,IS THE HEART LEADS THE WAY.SO LET IT BE YOUR GUIDE,AND NEVER GIVE UP,THEN A WORLD OF BEAUTY WILL SOON ERUPT.

 

SO REMEMBER THAT BIG WORDS,WITH SO MUCH MEANING,CANNOT REPLACE THE SMALL ONES,WITH SO MUCH FEELING.TAKE THESE WORDS,AND REMEMBER THE TIPS,FOR POETRY COMES FROM THE HEART,AND NEVER THE LIPS.

© 2008 Poeticme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it when you say "IT COMES WHEN IT WANTS,AND LEAVES AS IT MAY,BUT THE BEAUTY AND THE TALENT WILL ALWAYS STAY."
No one can force poetry to come out in an instance. It is like giving birth. It has it's time to come out when it needs to. Some poetry also through time would be forgotten and come a new one to give that loving feeling. All in all, talent is the reason of it all. Some people do not need to be educated even to dwell in the world of poetry. It is pure talent.

Posted 7 Years Ago


My favorite line definitely was:
"LET YOUR HEART TAKE YOU THERE,AND YOU WILL SOON FIND,THAT A SYMPHONY OF WORDS WILL OVERFLOW IN YOUR MIND."
This is what I needed to hear today. My heart is smiling.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Poeticme

7 Years Ago

I'm glad that I was able to put a smile inside your beautiful heart, thank you for your kind wordsread more
Interesting. I've written without feelings too. And the words without feelings come easier to me than the words that I do actually feel. That takes time to form..
But of course everyone feels differently..

I liked your description: 'lips can not beat but a heart can speak'..
I enjoyed reading this and the rhyme scheme too. Nicely penned 👍

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sandy Beaches shared this with me, I can not agree more and you are so right. Well written Brother, Thanks for sharing

POETRY IS A WORLD OF WORDS,OF BEAUTIFUL COLORS ,AND SOUNDS NOT YET HEARD.IT COMES WHEN IT WANTS,AND LEAVES AS IT MAY,BUT THE BEAUTY AND THE TALENT WILL ALWAYS STAY.

Superb!


Art

Posted 15 Years Ago


Some favorite lines, "Lips cannot beat but a heart can speak"..."Beauty and Talent will always stay"..."Itf it doesn't comes from the heart, Than I cannot relate and to this point I will not debate"....'POETRY COMES FROM THE HEART, AND NEVER THE LIPS. Beautiful writing, can tell it came from the heart. You are great, keep up the SUPER work. Windy

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

414 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 24, 2008
Last Updated on August 3, 2008

Author

Poeticme
Poeticme

Katy, Tx, TX



About
I have been writing poetry for years,I have a great imagination,well as all knows that is a must for a poetic soul.My poetry comes from my heart,cannot help that fact.I am really starting to settle in.. more..

Writing
Passion Passion

A Poem by Poeticme



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..