Dear Love

Dear Love

A Poem by blaek

You mask yourself in time,a stubbornly persistent illusion who neither goes from January to December but only has the certainty of day and night.The fact that we don't get to choose those whom we love or loves us makes me powerless to you for as long as I live.You are a fabric of life within me,within everything but I do not want you anymore.You are my burden and in order to not slip into the dark I firmly stand wit my urges to jump in and never know you at the hallow end of the barrel.You exist in my pain,my joy, my actions and you take my trust for granted .I saw you in her eyes,in her smile,I felt you in her touch as she wrapped her arms around me.In her kisses you burned me with life,seared my flesh like an eternal possession,a price for captivity and I was naked not to mention vulnerable.Looking at her,at us,what we had become to each other I didn't just fall in love,I became love.I became you and now you are but a formidable foe my wrath cannot conquer.An immortal torment,my hell,a monster and I want nothing to do with you.You are a sin,a curse,a dark luminous shadow hoovering over men residing in their darkness and hiding in their shadows at sun rise.You betrayed me,left me broken and lost.You are the only WHY and you forget how you carry our hopes and dreams .Our eternal ferryman ,a demon with angel wings dragging our souls as if we are the damned.You ruin us and make us liars.I had dreams,we had dreams and now that we is no more I do not know whether I should take my dreams back from the cosmos and create new ones or be hallow and just float in your chaos.My final words to you forever and ever GOODBYE.

Yours

a ghost that came to be

© 2017 blaek


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on August 5, 2017
Last Updated on August 5, 2017
Tags: love, lost, broken, angry, sad

Author

blaek
blaek

nicosia, Cyprus



About
l am a disturbed recent adult,l express emotions through my words but l'm insatiably passionate about love. more..

Writing