Medicine Cabinet Neat Looks To Your Bathroom

Medicine Cabinet Neat Looks To Your Bathroom

A Story by Margaret J. Gillispie
"

Medicine cabinets can be very useful for storing toiletries and medicines. These cabinets can fulfill two purposes, one is enhancing the décor of the place, and the other is the aesthetic purpose.

"

The use of a medicine cabinet in your home is essential because storage space is insufficient in most bathrooms. Medicine cabinets can be very useful for storing toiletries and medicines. These cabinets can fulfill two purposes, one is enhancing the décor of the place, and the other is the aesthetic purpose. 


The mirrored medicine cabinets are very popular, which is usually placed above sinks in the bathrooms. This is commonly placed under the main light, to make viewing convenient when shaving or using make up. The mirrored cabinets also consist of two types, the single mirrored ones, and the multi-mirror medicine cabinets. This usually depends on the storage space needed and the area of the cabinet.


Recessed or surface mounted cabinets


Recessed medicine cabinets may look plain and unnoticeable at first glance. However, these consist of many vital features which can create a big difference in the function and the look of your bathroom. When you install a recessed cabinet, you can save a lot of space, especially, if your bathroom is not very big. 


Even though there are many kinds of attractive looking Medicine Cabinet to be found in the market, the recessed one, though unobtrusive offers more features, other than giving a nice and clean look. You can store toothpaste tubes and toothbrushes in them, which would have looked unattractive if kept out.

 

The best feature in a medicine cabinet which is recessed is that you can keep all medicines out of the hands of your children. The cabinet door of this cabinet is unreachable to children then if you had placed a wall mounted cabinet. The surface mounted cabinets are easier to install than the recessed cabinets. This can be placed on the wall in a similar way as putting up a picture frame on the wall. This cabinet comes out of the wall, while the recessed one has to install in the hole which has to be carved out of the wall. The recessed type of medicine cabinets is hidden and very modestly styled.


Benefits of medicine cabinets


Installing medicine cabinets in your bathroom offers many benefits, other than being a great concealed area that stores items which are needed daily. The shelves of the cabinet can be made of various heights to store items by size and height. 


The shelves of these cabinets can also be used to store other items like shaving kit, makeup items, manicure tools and other cosmetic things too. Cabinets are very convenient because it saves you the effort of making many trips to the bathroom in the mornings for carrying items needed during this time.


Even though it is called a medicine cabinet, you should never store prescription medicine in them because it may come in contact with heat and moisture. However, you can store medicines like painkillers and other over the counter medicines which do not get destroyed by heat or moisture. It is better to store them in their original bottle with the date of expiry on it. 

© 2018 Margaret J. Gillispie


Author's Note

Margaret J. Gillispie
Medicine cabinets which are designed well enhance the look of bathrooms. If you looking for the best quality medicine cabinet, visit find best review

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on March 28, 2018
Last Updated on March 28, 2018
Tags: medicine cabinet, safety, bathroom medicine cabinet