The Stranger With The Mismatched Eyes

The Stranger With The Mismatched Eyes

A Story by cRaYoNs sTaLk mE
"

You should never trust a stranger, especailly one with mismatched eyes. After all the stories might be true.

"

‘Once upon a dark night there was a girl with beautiful pale skin who was walking home from her friend’s house, who only lived a few blocks away.’

Marcie Allen cursed herself under her breath. She should have taken her car to work like normal. The only reason she hadn’t taken it was because it was such a warm day out for early spring. But now since the sun had gone down it was freezing.

‘Not long after she started walking she heard her name being called in the distance. Thinking she had just imagined it the girl just continued walking.’

“Marcie…” A faint voice called out.

She felt a chill down her spine. Marcie kept walking as fast as she could that she was almost to a jog. Now she was regretting not talking her car.

‘Her name was called twice more; each time the voice seemed closer. The little girl started to run, but it was no use.’

“Marcie…” The voice called out seeming closer than before.

Marcie looked back not seeing anything, but she started to jog. Was she just imagining it? After all she never liked the night ever since she was little. It was probably because her dad told her ‘that’ story when she was younger. Marcie was pretty sure he was just making it up, but something about it just didn’t seem to settle with her.

“Marcie…” The voice seemed even closer now.

She started to run now. Her heart was beating fast. She kept looking back to see if anyone was following her, but still nothing. She was alone.

‘The fourth time her name was called a plain man appeared dressed in black. Nothing seemed very unusual about him, except his eyes that didn’t match.’

When Marcie looked back ahead of her she almost jumped out of her skin. Only a few feet away was a man dressed in jet black. His pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight. He was one of the most handsome men Marcie had ever seen. Her running slowed until she stopped right in front of him. Her bright green eyes connected with his brown and blue mismatched ones. For a moment they just stared into each other’s eyes.

‘He appeared to be a nice man, he even told her how beautiful her skin was and offered to walk the little girl home. Because the girl was scared she accepted the offer.’

“Excuse me miss,” He said politely not breaking eye connection. “Were you running from something?”

Marcie was taken aback at what he said. It was almost as if he had known. Warnings were going off in her head, but she just ignored them. “Uh, no. I just don’t like the dark that much.”

The angelic man smiled and offered, “Do you want me to walk you home then.” He paused, “After all it’s dangerous for a young girl such as you to be walking alone at night.”

“Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt.” She said with uncertainty. Maybe she would be able to

The man chuckled under his breath, “No it won’t.”

‘That night she never returned home.’

They had walked a little ways without saying a word. Marcie’s name hadn’t been called since she met up with this stranger. Her mind was probably just making it all up.

After a while the stranger broke the silence, “How much farther do you live from here, Marcie?”

Marcie stopped in her tracks. She was certain she never told him her name. With a trembling voice she asked, “How do you know my name?”

The stranger turned around and faced Marcie with a smile. “What are you talking about Marcie? We’re friends right? Isn’t it common to know you’re friend’s name?” He stepped closer to her and she started to back up.

“We aren’t friends.” She weakly stated. He was coming closer to her no matter how far she backed up. Finally her back hit a brick wall. She had nowhere to run. Her heart beat faster and faster. It felt like any minute it could just rip out of her chest.

The stranger smiled demonically as he came closer and closer to her. He was now inches away from her. He leaned down and purred in her ear, “Well you surely wouldn’t let a stranger walk you home would you?”

Marcie tensed up and shut her eyes tight. She heard the sound of a knife being opened. The stranger let out a dark chuckle. He placed the cold knife on her cheek and cooed, “My, my, my, what a pretty face.” He paused, “I bet you have pretty eyes to don’t you?” He slid the knife down her cheek making a shallow cut, enough to draw blood.

Marcie let out a gasp as she felt him lick the cut and then left a trail of kisses down to her jaw. Her eyes opened to meet the stranger’s mismatched ones. “Ah yes,” The stranger said, “you’re eyes are perfect.” The stranger twirled his knife as if he was pondering something important. “Hmm,” He thought out loud, “What would be the best way to kill you? A stabbing? No, we don’t want to ruin that beautiful face of yours. Shooting you is out of the question. Strangling would leave a bruise.” He paused, “I wonder…” He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a baggie with pills in them.

“You can’t make me take those.” Marcie spat at him.

The stranger smiled devilishly, “We’ll just see about that.” He took the pills out of the bad and put them in his mouth. At first Marcie just thought he was crazy but then she realized what he was doing. He forcibly kissed her, holding her against the wall. He forced entrance with his tongue and inserted the pills into her mouth as far as he could until she had to swallow.

Marcie’s eyes widened when she realized she had swallowed the pills. She tried to push him off her but he apparently wasn’t going to give her the chance to puke the pills back up. Either that or he was just enjoying this too. Finally she started to feel dizzy and blacked out, probably from lack of oxygen rather than from the pills.

The stranger laughed as she passed out. He laid her down on the cold sidewalk. He took his knife out and started to cut off her eyelids to reveal her bright green eyes. He inserted his knife and pried them out of her sockets. He put the eyes in a small jar and walked away.

‘The next day they found her lying on the sidewalk, dead, and she had been skinned.’

Marcie Allen was found the next day dead by the brick wall on the side walk. Why her eyes were missing was a mystery even still to this day. But now the stranger has a pair of bright green eyes to replace his nasty mismatched blue and brown eyes.

He would be beautiful forever.

© 2011 cRaYoNs sTaLk mE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1322 Views
1 Review
Added on April 17, 2011
Last Updated on April 17, 2011
Tags: story, eyes, beauty, alone, stranger, danger, dead, afraid, walking, streets

Author

cRaYoNs sTaLk mE
cRaYoNs sTaLk mE

About
I love to take pictures, write, and sing. And yes if you were wondering, crayons do stalk me.... it's always the red ones.... I write likeOscar WildeI Write Like by Mémoires, journal soft.. more..

Writing