A reflective thought

A reflective thought

A Poem by prnce of estonia
"

a man's perspective on love

"

Jack Nicholson said it best to Helen Hunt; in the movie as good as it gets; He says you make me want to be a better man. In that, there is a simple truth that can be said for all men. You (women) make us see the good that we could be, then the bad that we are. Your compassion, your love, are some of the gifts that ground (men) us. When we are with you, it sheds the cynic of our heart, we want to be better men, when we are with you; especially, with that special someone that steels our heart  It’s hard for most men to admit that women make us (men) a weaker man, but a better person. I know it sounds a bit sappy. But, I regret nothing, for I embrace the truth of it; and release the fear, because being a better person is worth more then a stronger man. That’s why I surrender myself to the truth and you willingly.   

 

The truth is life is not much fun without someone to share the journey with and it leaves us feeling empty and incomplete inside. Another sappy statement is that we are never truly happy until we find that someone who becomes our world. And the moment when two, becomes as one whole, do we truly understand the magic of real true love.

© 2012 prnce of estonia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 16, 2012

Author

prnce of estonia
prnce of estonia

chicago , IL



About
I'm just an armature writer and music composer I just want to see how my stuff is excepted more..

Writing