Never Going Back

Never Going Back

A Story by castargirl

I ran upstairs slammed the door and packed my suit case. I could here his stepps coming up the wooden stairs. When he reached the room i was already packed and ready to leave. "Oh my God," he face was struck with horror when he saw the pink plastic suit case locked in my grip, "please don't... don't go I didn't mean to hurt you I, I swear. It'll never happen again I promise.''

 

I looked into those beautiful brown eyes that made me love him, but now all I see is the mosnter that lies beneath that layer of love. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me," and I meant everyword that I said there, he really isn't bad guy he just has some bad moments, "but I told you before that if this ever happened again I would leave you, for real this time. You most have thought that I was jokeing, but guess what I meant every word that I said." I started towards the steps, " and you were right about one the this will never happend again, you'll get the divorce papers from my lawyers on Monday." I picked up my bag and carried it down the stairs, with every step I took i could hear his weeps even louder.

 

When I got downstairs looked at what i would be leaveing behind, and it didn't look like much. I stepped through the door onto the sidewalk, hauled over a taxi and gave him an adress I never thought i would hear myself say. While looking through the windows of the old car i could see problems all around me that i now have the chance fix. The homeless people hudled around fire, cats and dogs left to die by there owner, and a pregnant woman who looks like she hasn't eaten in days.

 

When the car stopped at the adress I gave him i payed the driver grabbed my bag and started walking up the steps. I could only hope that when I got to the door they wouldn't judge me too hard. As i stepped onto the porch and knocked on the door my brain was telling me to run but my body stayed where it was. When i heard the familier sound of the creaking door i knew it was too late to turn back. As soon as i saw her tears formed in my eyes and all i could manage to say was "Mom, can you ever forgive me?''

 

After i said those words she pulled me in for a hug that seemed like it would never end, but as soon as she let go and looked at me I knew that all was forgiven and everything was going to be okay.

© 2011 castargirl


Author's Note

castargirl
please ignore all grammer and spelling mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice job Cassie. I thought it was wonderful!!!!! With a bit more practice with grammar and spelling u'll b even better!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow good job on this story..

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 25, 2011

Author

castargirl
castargirl

where i am, PA



About
WHOOP! WHOOP! that basically explains me i am like really random and laugh at everything and i mean EVERYTHING "life is too short to cruise through we need to hit the bumps and see the sit.. more..

Writing
If... If...

A Poem by castargirl