Bellfield College Reviews

Bellfield College Reviews

A Story by ccarver0123
"

Bellfield College is a secular Islamic school, welcoming all members of the community to the unique educational opportunities it offers.

"
Bellfield College aims to provide quality education enriched with Islamic principles for students from Kindergarten to Year 12. Bellfield College will endeavour to foster the intellectual, spiritual and emotional needs of each student, which is achieved through individual programming for every child to ensure that their personal needs are met and maintained.

The College aims to play a vital role in providing for the overall development of every student through its commitment toward supporting every family in their endeavours to strive in the way of Allah (swt). This will be achieved by facilitating Parent's in being more effective educators of their children through courses, workshops, seminars, and discussion groups designed specifically for them.

© 2017 ccarver0123


Author's Note

ccarver0123
If you are looking to get your child to be admitted to this school then you can read our Bellfield College Reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on March 21, 2017
Last Updated on March 21, 2017
Tags: Bellfield College, Bellfield College Reviews, Bellfield College Pyne Hearsay, Bellfield College Fake Complaint

Author