The Realistic Motherhood Book

The Realistic Motherhood Book

A Book by REALISTICMOM
"

Hopefully my realistic motherhood advice will help all you new moms and moms to be prepare for whats really going to happen and if not well... at least you'll get a good laugh!!!

"

© 2010 REALISTICMOM


Author's Note

REALISTICMOM
Have you ever thought how easier it would be to have a realistic manual with pregnancy, childbirth and or child raising? Think about It? Leaving the hospital with your new baby, your car seat and a manual. Wouldnt that be great? Why Not Right? You get manuals for cars, electronic equipment, and how to fix it stuff! Why not this? I'm not talking about one of those self help, what to expect while your expecting or this is maybe what your child might do while growing up books! But a realistic, this is going to happen before, while and during your child's life! Be prepared for it and try not to be shocked manual!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

you may have a point here. will there be more?'

Posted 13 Years Ago


wait why should i care about this?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

463 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2010
Last Updated on September 5, 2010
Tags: Motherhood, Realistic, Real, Mommy, Pregnancy, Birth, Child Raising, Children

Author

REALISTICMOM
REALISTICMOM

HI



About
My Name is Carolyn, my friends and family call me CC, I'm a 40 year old mother of four. Let me rephrase that, I'm a realistic mother of four, and a Libra to boot! Why do I say that, because I have a s.. more..

Writing