Game of the night

Game of the night

A Story by Celso Gutierrez Tan Jr.
"

It is about a couple who played a game called 'look into me', the mechanics of this game is you have to look into your playmate whenever he or she poke you. And so on.

"
On the night of the 2nd day of november 2005, a couple walks through the street looking at the Highland Hotel. His hands on her shoulder and saying, "I will love you until the night ends" and he laughs.. "No. No. No. Don't pinch me, I'm just kidding. Let me clarify it. I will love you til the nights ends. But nights will not end. It's endless like my love to you.. its endless." His looking in her eyes intimately.

The girl kissed him in the most torrid way. She said, "stop playing my emotions, because you will say you love me whenever we are walking through the hotels." They looked to each others' eyes. They laughed so loud. "I know what you're thinking little girl, I won't insist!"

They opened the door, "Oh gosh Room #817, this is very relaxing, I like this bed. Good take of view outside. Would you like to do shower? I will do it to you babe."

"Yeah baby, do it to me please. After it, we will play a game."

Silence.

Someone knocks from the other room. 'knock, knock, knock'.
Silence remain. "That's weird, hmm well, let's go. Come on to shower, I have something to do with you..."

"And now we're freshly marinated humans". Laughs.
"You still sweeter as we met. And you're hotter those days".
"Stop. If you want to remain my love tomorrow."

They spent a minute on a hug. Like the last minut of the night.

"Come on, let's play, what's the game again?"

"Okay. This we will have to do, we will set our trademark facial expressions, three expressions each of us. And we have to see each others' expression, we have to memorize those three because we will need it later on the game. First, we will choose who will be the first to be played. The mechanics is, the person A have to look at the wall, then B will poke him, and after she poked him, he will set one expression to his face, and A have to guess what's the expression of B. If A got the expression same with B, she win. If not, another trial goes. Okay let's start. I will be the first pick."


They played. They enjoyed the whole night. They still up and its already 2:57 AM. They still playing. Suddenly, someone knocks again three times. He tried to open the door to check if someone who's outside. No one... (Air goes colder)

And then, they back to the game. The girl on the wall, poked. "Wahhhhhhhh! Oh I'm wrong. Arggh." Poked again. Silence...

The night passed by.

9:39AM in the morning, the phone is ringing.

Someone knocks again. 'Knock! Knock!'
"Room #817? Everyone's inside? Room service Sir, Madam."
He refrain on knocking for next 30 minutes. No one opened the door.

The janitress goes down to the Hotel Manager.
She asked for the asstance. The manager calls on the Room #817. No one answered the phone call.

2:50 in the afternoon, the manager rode the elevator and goes to Room #817 with the emergency key.

He insert the key, turned round. Open.
He goes in, no one stays in the room.
He so shocked on what he have seen.
(Cold wind swings)

Who checked-in last night? Who was the couple?

© 2016 Celso Gutierrez Tan Jr.


Author's Note

Celso Gutierrez Tan Jr.
Ignore grammar problems. It's hard for a beginner. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on October 31, 2016
Last Updated on October 31, 2016
Tags: Horror, romance

Author

Celso Gutierrez Tan Jr.
Celso Gutierrez Tan Jr.

Caloocan, National Capital Region, Philippines



About
A student, a writer, a teacher, a lover... That's me. more..