And I want to live in the sky

And I want to live in the sky

A Story by Bambi
"

We all have our own little fantasies. When I was nine, I had one where I wanted to live in the sky. No, no, not scientifically, but philosophically. I mean, I still do. Here are my brainstorms.

"

The sky should not be the limit, the ground should be. It’s so boring down here. 


I can never decide how I want to look at the stars. Are they on a black canvas? Is a black canvas on them and are they peeking through the holes. That’s why I want to climb up there into the sky and see for myself. I don’t care how long it takes me. It could be years but so long as I make it I will be fine. 


 I would race on comets against whoever is out there and I could sing my favorite songs or scream as loud as I could without disturbing the peace. I would perch myself right next to the moon and his tired eyes and mermaid skin and sing lullabies to the disturbed children until they could rest again. I would be his, if he let me. 


I would paint with each color of the night, every blue from one galaxy to the next. I want to float through the milky way with a smile on my face and a smile in my soul and wiggle my toes in the sand on every moon thats out there. I would be the girl with drops of jupiter in her hair. 


“I know that your fantasy is to live in the sky, but oh, you would be so far away,” she finishes. “Good, that’s how I want it to be,” I think to myself.


The sun is blazing over the horizon. I want to live in the sky and I know everyone always says that we can’t even look at the sun because it’s too bright. Maybe he is just too majestic for us to see but I swear I can see him, I swear that I can. If I could just go up there and be wit him, I would sit and talk to him about the weather over a cup of stars. He is so much more lovely up close. I have everything up here that I would down there. His colors of red and orange are roses and carnations springing from his rays. The cyan blue sky are the waters of the Mediterranean sea. I could crawl down and rest on the clouds or use them to bounce around. The sun rises would be my coffee and the sunsets would be my tea. Yet my alarm will not stop beeping and I must not have another day where I succumb to my fantasies. But if I could just live in the sky, and I know people say that I wouldn’t be able to breathe but maybe the only reason we cant breathe is because the views take our breath away. 

© 2014 Bambi


Author's Note

Bambi
Ignore grammar and spelling problems!! JUST brainstorms. I would love the feedback!! thanks lovelies xo
should I post the whole story when I finish it? This is just a teaser.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on October 10, 2014
Last Updated on October 10, 2014
Tags: sky, fantasies, non-fiction, poetry, in-love, discover, brainstorms, philosophy

Author

Bambi
Bambi

About
Sunny and care-free more..