Zombie Laces And Flying Ducks

Zombie Laces And Flying Ducks

A Story by chiyonatsu
"

A Team Zombie story, inspired by a contest, but I've had the need to write my first story one here. c:

"
Today was a special occasion. Pulling on an over-washed hoodie, and taking careful attention at my shoes to smooth out the laces so they could be read properly. Neon green, reading "I Heart Zombies" in a font that could only remind one of dripping gore.

I grinned. Today was war.

Being not only a geek (and a proud geek at that,) but one of the geekier geeks that I was aware of in my area, a considerable amount of my time was spent at the library, and a considerable amount of my friends spent the same amount of time there, if not more.

As I weaved around the Teen stacks, I spotted my prey: Hannah and Hannah,  my best friends and both fiercely Team Unicorn. Carefully slinging my backpack off my shoulder and into my hand, I grabbed the drawstring and released, opening it enough for my hand. My fingertips touched the cool, pliable plastic as I got my grip around the ducks. In a bit of serendipity, the Hannahs had yet to notice me.

"Attack!" I whispered hoarsely, throwing a handful of Zombie-themed miniature rubber ducks at the Unicorn-loving traitors.

"What?!" The Hannahs called out simultaneously-- I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that they are one being in two bodies, but that is another topic entirely-- giving themselves whiplash as they looked at me.

I smiled a toothy grin, pulling a pair of vaguely Steampunk-esque goggles off of my forehead and over my eyes. "Guerrilla warfare is the best tactic in any Zombie's handbook, girls."

As the Hannahs fought each other, trying to figure out who would speak first, I found a particular nook to plot my next attack...  

© 2012 chiyonatsu


Author's Note

chiyonatsu
Sorry if this is failish. xD Chi is verrrrrry tired while writing this one-shot.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its just... odd. But i like it.


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Added on February 25, 2012
Last Updated on February 25, 2012

Author

chiyonatsu
chiyonatsu

IN



About
my name is chi. i like to write. i'm not on all the time, usually just when i feel like writing/have stuff i need to put on here. but i'll try and chat when i can, if you wish. c: more..

Writing
blue sky blue sky

A Poem by chiyonatsu