THE ALIEN INVASION

THE ALIEN INVASION

A Chapter by christina sherin
"

this story about an unusual school which trains students to become secret agents.

"
                                            THE ALIEN INVASION

                                                  It was late in the evening  ,when Sandra returned home from school. She was

so happy as it was  the first day in her school. She was dancing and singing .It was the first day of her new adventure.

Her parents had joined her in' 'Country Day Higher Secondary School'' thinking it as a normal school where everyone studies .But the truth is that it was a school which selects highly intelligent and skilled students and make them work for the Secret Foreign service of Asthetic Islands. Sandra was asked to be working with a group of four Ray ,Emily ,Della ,Dave. They

were on a machine to find out the new weapons launched by the country of West' de new machine assigned for her and her friends brought new joy in her face.

 

                                                 The next day started, Sandra stepped into her new school. She joined with her group. They were tracking down the location of West'de. It was a country gifted with natural resources .It was a God's gifted country with a cool climate .As they were searching the details about West'de. Mark  ,their head master came there and congratulated them as they took the hardest assignment and was ready to work for it. They said him that they came to know that one of the minister in the country belonged to the Aesthic Islands.

They contacted him through phone.The minister told the information that the country was under the control of monarchy.The children were amazed to hear that as there are no monarch country in the 23rd century 


."The further details were that the country was held captive by Aliens twelve years ago , who had started invention of nuclear weapons.They had promised that they would return to the country after twelve years.The time has come .We all are gonna die ,they would soon destroy us.The monarch is under their hand and they would establish their rule .This should never happen.I do my best to prevent them.The King and the queen are kind but still they are held as puppet rulers by the Aliens."said ,the minister


.''We'll be right there tomorrow evening"saying that the kids ended the call.The children returned home after getting additional information from internet.The kids told their parents that they were going on for a camp with their friends.They went to the airport in the following evening and reached The Aesthetic Islands the next evening.They searched for the minister's address and reached the place.They were served coconut drinks and delicious strawberry pudding.They enjoyed the climate and had fun together.It became night when the minister returned home and met the kids.He was amazed to see kids of 15 years working on this case.''The Aliens were said to return tomorrow.Half of the citizens escaped out of the country and half of them who tried to escape were burnt alive according to the instruction given by the Aliens to the Monarch.PLEASE HELP US!''.''We 'll surely help you''

.''First let us clear off this place and set to the secret base''.The kids ,Quaint and his family set out to the secret base.It was at a distance of about 5 km from the Palace.It was built underground.They reached the place safe and sound.Quaint started

 ''This is the place were the people of secret service worked twelve years ago and had got information about the weapons produced by them".Saying this the minister showed them their room and went to sleep.Dave started''Let's take the information about the weapons from the computers and clear off this place''

.Sandra scowled ''How selfish of you Dave!We came here to help them and not to finish our assignment.Got that?.''Yes".

"I don't believe in Quaint.His family looks strange and this secret base is like an Alien Invasion area''.Emily expressed her opinion thus.

''I had the same doubt,Emily.The guy's head looks like a strawberry topped with cream and he smells awkward''.

''Guy's what if the guy is an alien? and real Quaint is held imprisoned somewhere else in his own house or here?.''I think he has told us that the information about the weapons are available in the computers to make us use the computer but why? what can be the reason behind it?.'

'It might be for taking our finger prints.Maybe?''.

''I am afraid .I want to go home'' cried,Ray.

''We came here to help.We do this job and return''Dave sounded.

''And that's the spirit''replied Sandra.

''Now let's sleep and tomorrow morning let's see what happens''.

''Lock the door at any case do not open it''

Saying thus Sandra slept.The other kids too went to bed .While the others were sleeping Dave did not sleep,he was wondering how a seperate room would be given to the kids.''Just as I thought''he said in his mind and leaped out of the bed.He went to the corner of the wall and found a small camera clinging on the ceiling''.He put a towel over it and waked Ray ,who was an expert in gadgets.He asked him to make the camera taking video about what's happening in the room.Ray did so.'The camera would display the previous videos taken.''.''Thank God, I found it.They must have came to know that we have discovered who Quaint is''.Ray and Dave woke the other children and narrated what has happened.They immediately planned to evacuate the room and get out of the secret base to find real Quaint.



 



© 2016 christina sherin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is a good start to an interesting story.
There are many punctuation errors and issues with past and present tense. Present tense engages the reader more. Some grammar is awkward as well. These issues detract from the flow, for the reader. We all make similar errors, so, seek help with proofreading.
You are good at creating an adventure and moving the story along. In time, with a little editing help, you will learn to edit as you go. and proofread before posting.
I am still working on the same sort of issues, in my stories.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

christina sherin

7 Years Ago

sure i'll correct it.thanx 4r reading and the review.



Reviews

Ignoring all the grammar problems you have a really good idea here with this story. The font is a bit small for my eyes, however, that is just me.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This is a good start to an interesting story.
There are many punctuation errors and issues with past and present tense. Present tense engages the reader more. Some grammar is awkward as well. These issues detract from the flow, for the reader. We all make similar errors, so, seek help with proofreading.
You are good at creating an adventure and moving the story along. In time, with a little editing help, you will learn to edit as you go. and proofread before posting.
I am still working on the same sort of issues, in my stories.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

christina sherin

7 Years Ago

sure i'll correct it.thanx 4r reading and the review.
They
were on a machine to find out the new weapons launched by the country of West' de new machine assigned for her and her friends brought new joy in her face.- check out this line for proper formation and conjunction usage.

As they were searching the details about West'de. Mark ,their head master came there and congratulated them as they took the hardest assignment and was ready to work for it. - you have used 'as' here there shouldn't be a punctuation after 'West'de'.

You suddenly introduced the name quaint. Is that the name of the minister? You should have introduced him earlier.

Otherwise it would be a page turning story Christina :) I liked it very much :) good work :) keep it up :) :) waiting for the next chapter :) and I would tell you to re read your chapter for mistakes before you publish it :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

christina sherin

7 Years Ago

sure i'll correct it:)thank u 4r reading my story with patience.I'll follow it next time:):)
underneathme

7 Years Ago

Your welcome :) good :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 23, 2016
Last Updated on October 23, 2016
Tags:


Author

christina sherin
christina sherin

palayamkottai, christian, India



About
HEY GUYS!I am Christina.They say"A rose is a flower that stands for an hour but friendship is a tower that stands forever".Likewise my friendship with CREATIVE WRITING begun when I was but Ten .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..