The flowers

The flowers

A Story by clf
"

An entertaining story yet teaches lesson about daily life.

"
"All of you be quite right now!" the teachers voice rang through the room. But no one paid attention.Bill still threw erasers at Joe, and Jane was still whispering the test answers to Mellisa. But, if you zoomed in closer, you would see, in the far right corner, sat a quite and shy boy. "You'll be sorry!" the teachers voice rang again. But still no one paid attention. I mean, how many times has a teacher told you you'll be sorry and not done anything to serious. But although no one knew it, this teacher was different. The teacher stuck out her pencil and yelled"abra-ca-flaw-ra!". As the words left her mouth, yellow sparks left the pencil too. The sparks split, and split again. As the sparks hit the students, the students changed into flowers, the more lively of the bunch being bigger and brighter.The only student that didn't change into a flower was the quite, shy boy. He turned into a small green shoot. The teacher walked around the room and plucked the flowers from their desk. She waved her wand again and plucked the vase out the air.
She deposited the flowers into the vase, and feeling fully pleased with herself, marched off to the principles office. She knocked on the office door, and on the principals consent, entered the room. she handed the vase with the flowers to the principal. "I thought you would like this" she said. The principal, feeling very honored, placed the vase on his desk.

The next day, when the principal entered the office, the site that greeted him shocked and angered him. 22 missing flowers, 22 students, and 1 missing vase. "You...you" he spluttered his face turning red. "you will have detention for the rest of the year!" The students, just as shocked by their experience, nodded their heads.

But now, the shy quite boy no longer felt bad about his quietness. He learned that for every character trait there is a good and bad side. We need to learn how to use it for the good, and try to improve the bad parts.

© 2017 clf


Author's Note

clf
please tell about grammar and punctuation problems.
what do you think about it in general.
Is it consistent.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am in love with the premise though. Very creative. Made me smile :)))))))))))))))))))

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 6 Years Ago


'The students, just as shocked by their experience, just nodded their heads.' Even though they're shocked I think someone would be like "Uh what the f**k?" and the two justs feel a little repetitive.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 13, 2017
Last Updated on December 3, 2017

Author

clf
clf

Writing
Party Party

A Poem by clf