The terrible tree.

The terrible tree.

A Story by ABBY
"

a little girl takes chance that changes her life..... p.s. some thing whent wrong with my computer so ignor the long space of white.

"

In the middle of the small town of Fallbrook, a little girl had just learned to ride her bike. Her too older siblings were cheering her on. Little Abigail could not remember every being so happy. In the distance her mother pulls out of the driveway and yells to say that she would be home in an hour. If only her mother had known what was going to happen.

 

     About fifteen minutes after their mother had left, Abbeys older brother and sister decided that Abigail was ready to go down what the family called “the big hill”. It wasn’t exactly a hill. In fact it was only the driveway. Nevertheless, it was still very steep. Only the older children dared to race down the driveway on their bikes.

 

     Breathing deeply and very nervous, Abby looked at the little pink bike. Her sparkly training wheels shone in the sun. Together, she and the bike where going to fly down the hill and amaze everyone.

 

     Ready! Set! GO! Tiny Abigail pushed of the ground. She was doing it. Thrilled, Abigail let out a whoop of joy. Towards the bottom of the drive, there is a turn. Abby was not expecting it. Trying to turn, her stiff training wheels seemed to fight agents her. She was getting close and closer to the trees in front of her. Then tree and girl collided.

 

     Screaming in horror, Abbeys siblings froze as they watched their little sisters face smash into the middle of the tree. Never had they ran so fast. Crouching next to their sister, both called to the only other person home: the house-keeper.

 

     Maria was the house cleaner. Startled by the yells for help, she ran outside to the bloody scene. Maria calmly picked up the limp child and carried her to the house. Once inside the kids insisted that they should call 911. unforchly the cleaning lady was very superstitious. She insisted that they should not call 911.  Abigail’s sister feared for her sisters’ life so she hid in a closet and phoned the emergency room. This did not make Maria happy.

 

When the children’s mom arrived back home she was distressed to find an ambulance in front of the house. At the same time the father had also arrived after being informed from work. they rushed into the house together.

 

    Six year old Abby was already being lifted onto the stretcher. Both parents boarded the ambulance and drove away.

 

     “I’m sleepy.” Abigail announced.

 

     “Don’t go to sleep or you could die.” was the reply form the ambulance driver.

 

    “But I’m really, really sleepy.” came the little voice.

 

      “we are almost there, honey.” that was all she herd before she fell asleep.

 

         EPILOGUE

Abigail Mora was released from the hospital the next day. Little Abby had cut her lip, damaged her nose, and cut open many parts of her face. For the next 3 weeks her face was swollen like a balloon. She could no leave the house. Eventually her face was back to normal and she could run and play with her friends. if it had not been for her older sisters bravery to call 911 agents the house cleaner will, her sister might have died. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 ABBY


Author's Note

ABBY
ignor spelling and grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this was really good. :) Pretty explicit for a writer your age. ;) It's cool, though; I really liked this story. :D It sounds like the first experience on a bike gone terribly wrong. Scary.

Ironically Yours, Blade and Blood

Posted 15 Years Ago


it is pretty good, especially for the age. simple and well written
a nice story told. well done.

Posted 15 Years Ago


well, the future looks bright for you - lots of talent. I enjoyed your sweet story.
Also thanks for reviewing my newest poem. Be well, lara gandr�

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a very nice peice, great job. ^^ keep it up.
i think your really good for your age. keep it up. :D
w.piggy

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it's a cute little story. Good job. I really liked this one for the look of your age. Keep writing. When I was little, I always used to write little stories myself. Now I'm getting to amazing stories. Don't ever stop writing. I know from experience!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2008
Last Updated on July 28, 2008

Author

ABBY
ABBY

CA



About
I'm a person. i love writing poems. i live with my 7 brothers and sister and my parents. i was inspired to write poems by my sisters friend. he is such an amazing poet. but hes not as awesome as me!( .. more..

Writing
true love true love

A Poem by ABBY



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


true love true love

A Poem by ABBY