The Femminist Manifesto (A critical essay)

The Femminist Manifesto (A critical essay)

A Story by Carlos A. Perez-Vidal
"

A essay on the criticism on modern feminism and their failure on the realization of their committing of hypocricy and inequality.

"
     It has come to my curious attention that a certain gender is unsatisfied in terms of equality and rights. In New York, female protesters decided to "free the n****e" and parade the streets with their breasts bare. On their breasts, demeaning terms staining across. Men are outraged and confused by this whist certain women continuously join on this protest.

     I may have a proposition on satisfying these women. Men will be below, women shall be above. Women's marriage affairs shall be seen as a symbol of liberation and empowerment. Men's affairs, however, will be seen as an act of misogyny and bigotry. He shall also be labeled a swine.

     Women working on a lower position than said owner of a business must be paid equal,or greater, than the said owner in order to prevent any unnecessary outbursts. Self-Defense against a woman by a man shall not be tolerated and will be seen as an act of abuse and rape. However, a woman hitting a man shall remain unpunished.

     Public nudity of women shall be allowed no matter the location(church,child playground, etc). If a man were to be caught staring at the woman's bare chest it shall also be considered rape. After all, according to certain women rape does not have to be physical. However, no charges will be held against sexual harassment of a woman against a man.

     After careful analyzation of this proposal one may almost and curiously forget the meaning of equality.

 

© 2015 Carlos A. Perez-Vidal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very radical generalization of such a large movement as feminism is. What you depicted is not feminism, it is sexism. Feminism is the belief of social, political, and economic equality of the sexes, which is what a large majority of feminists are. Seems like you are a little mistaken and/or uneducated about what feminism really is, and that's rather sad.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Carlos A. Perez-Vidal

8 Years Ago

While I do agree with you on the definition of feminism. This essay is a criticism on the new wave o.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Added on May 14, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015
Tags: Femminism, criticism, dark humor, satire.

Author

Carlos A. Perez-Vidal
Carlos A. Perez-Vidal

Hialeah, FL



About
I am a Fiction writer as well as a critical writer. If one must know I am a proud Republican and am against the modern feminazi movement. more..