Crasidenoit City- Desicration City revised

Crasidenoit City- Desicration City revised

A Story by TurtleClark

Tears had been sliding down her face constantly since the bad news had arrived. Mommy and daddy said that someone had climbed the golden staircase into heaven, they had told me this many times before but I never really believed them. All I knew was that God was a sick a*s b*****d that enjoyed causing misery to those that he supposedly created, which made me cry too. Smiles weren't something that I had seen many of since I was two and the first person climbed the staircase. Rachele, my cousin, was wandering through the woods one day when it appeared, they later found her body dismembered buried beneath rubble by the large creak. Apparently there were a lot of sick b******s in this town, they would take advantage of little girls drawing them into the woods late at night when there parents believed that they were lying in bed asleep.

 

My name is Amanda. I've never really listened to the beckonings and even still my parents locked my door from the outside and nailed my window shut to keep me safe. When I was 5 they brought me an iPod filled with music to block out there voices so I wouldn't wander out. Lately a lot of my sister Jamie's friends had gone missing. Jamie is the head cheerleader at school and is dating the head of the mathletes, weird right? Shes pretty but doesn't care what people think about her.

 

My name is Amanda. I have decided that I am going to go to the woods with a shot gun and save them. I'm gonna put an end to the vile acts that they are committing. They have taken my sister and my mother now which is unacceptable. I can not allow them to continue to kill and I won't allow my tears to continue staining my pillows. I have feared these creatures since I was old enough to know what they did and I now wish to cause them pain as they have caused all the people they have killed and those who they have taken from.

 

I allowed the temptation to leave overwhelm me and picked up my fathers shot gun as I entered the forest behind my house. Come now children. Come to the stairs. Here we have candy, dolls, and trucks to share. Come now hurry before they are gone. mommy and daddy are here to. Come to me we will care for you.

 

I came but not for the promise of candy or dolls or trucks. I came for the promise of revenge. I stopped in the clearing and when I heard them approach I raised daddies shot gun the three men walked into the clearing with sick smiles on their faces. I stood my ground.

 

You sick a*s b******s destroy, laugh, but now I will destroy you.

 

I fired killing them all then I turned the gun on myself.

 

My name is Amanda. I ended the dark period and destroyed their lives.

 

My name is Amanda. Now I will destroy the creator.

 

 

My name is Chelsea. Amanda saved me from an unfortunate death. I stood in the dark and watched her shoot all three men and then herself. I fell to the ground as my body shook from the sight that i had just seen. I stayed there for the rest of the night and balled my eyes out until i fell asleep right their in the dirt. I awoke to the sounds of barking dogs a sound i had become far too accustomed to.

 

 

My name is Amanda. I am dead and i float. My fathers gun had shifted into a large sword ripe for the killing of a man in great power. The weight of the sword in my hand makes me feel such power and i shivered. I shivered not cause i was cold but because it was overwhelming. it weighed me down as i was floating closer and closer to the doors of his kingdom. i would invade it sword in hand revenge in mind and blood already on my hands.

 

 

My name is Amanda. I am not afraid to fight him or die for dead i have been for years even before i shot myself. I hope my daddy understands i mean not to hurt him by doing this. I mean to help him, to save us, to allow us to live in peace, to end the creation of such vile creatures as the ones that i have killed. To do so i had to die so i could kill him. What will it do to the universe?  Will it all explode? Will we die in fire rather than ice? Will it all carry on and end slowly without anyone to create new beings?

 

 

My name is Chelsea. I have seen Amanda's body and can tell you she seems very content. No longer sad or tortured but content. When i first met her i could see the sadness that sat within her eyes and the pain that lingered in her every movement as if moving in general tortured her soul so. I did not grow up in Crasidenoit and my parents knew nothing of the pain that had happened here. We came two years ago. Truth be told i knew very little pain in my 16 years of life. I hadn't felt true pain until i saw her lying dead on the blood soaked earth.

 

 

Chelsea can you hear me? I know this is hard for you but you must tell me what happened last night. Officer Sanders questioned me the same pain that i saw in Amanda's eyed lied hidden behind her strong confidence. I-I saw her shoot them then herself. She saved us she sacrificed herself for the rest of us. S-S-She's gone forever..... Then i stopped talking. I froze and fell back too quickly and suddenly for anyone to catch me.

 

 

My name is Amanda. I have found his throne and soon will destroy him. I have fought his so called angels and now will cause him to fall to his death. Who dares to enter my kingdom and slay my warriors! He bellowed with his mighty voice i stood my ground. It is I Amanda Chase. I have come not just to slay your warriors but you too. I wish to stain the ground with the blood of the almighty creator.

 

He rose towering over me as if i were an ant and he was a shoe preparing to crush me. How dare you! You believe you, a tiny girl can spill my blood. Many have tried and they were all men of great size and riches. But you a puny little girl believe that you can do what no one else has. Do you not realize that if i am gone then so is the world. He ended his rant with a satisfied as if he had already won the battle. Do not realize how i got in here. Did you not see the dead bodies of your warriors? Did you see the pure white that has now been stained red? I ask you are you truly that selfish as to not care about those who serve you. Do you truthfully believe that with out you the world will crumble? With you the world will remain a hell hole of abuse and sadness. I will not allow that.

 

He stared at me dumb-struck as if i had just slapped him across the face and left a huge red hand mark.

© 2014 TurtleClark


Author's Note

TurtleClark
ignore grammar problems and most importantly ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea how to end this please review and give ideas

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think Amanda should take over his throne and create a new heaven on earth. :) Very nice piece I didn't really get it at first but it all started to come together at about half way through. Nice.

Posted 10 Years Ago


TurtleClark

10 Years Ago

thanks :) i haven' had a chance to write more of it yet school is insane. i'll take your idea into c.. read more
Powerful and full of thought-provoking ideas.

The suspense, the action, the emotion. It really sucked me in! :D

You, my friend, have a gift. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Well, you've been told again ^^
TurtleClark

11 Years Ago

thanks
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
G!o
Really moving pace and full of drama...this is really promising and enjoyable.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A lot of drama here, lots of power from a young writer....

Posted 11 Years Ago


TurtleClark

11 Years Ago

thanks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on March 26, 2014

Author

TurtleClark
TurtleClark

Harrisburg, PA



About
Who are we truly? We walk through this expanse of life that we are given blind to what is truly surrounding us. There are few who see it all, who look beyond what is solely in front of them and they a.. more..

Writing
Eat Eat

A Poem by TurtleClark


Fear Fear

A Poem by TurtleClark


Tatoo Tatoo

A Story by TurtleClark