Blue and Yellow Makes Green

Blue and Yellow Makes Green

A Story by delime4305

Blue and Yellow MAkes Green.

A girl in my school her name was Yellow. That's what her parents named her. She was a very peppy girl and had an attitude as bright as the sun. She was very joyful and seemed very happy. Had bright long gold hair with light hazel eyes and always had a great smile on. She always thought very optimistic and was a very intelligent person. Her parents were very wealthy and loved to fill their house with many gold riches. They loved fine material and anything that reminded them of their money. Summer vacation was letting out soon and she was hoping that she and her boyfriend could have a wonderful time together.

Her boyfriend's name was Blue. He was kind of opposite of her. He is a peaceful person and has a calm nature about him. His attitude was very cool and conservative. He had been a loyal boyfriend throughout their year relationship and was a very dependable person. He wasn't the best looking guy but he was decent. He had a conservative look at all times. He rocked not so long hair that was as long as his finger, which he jelled and combed back. He always wore a nice button down shirt with the certain style of blue jeans and his sneakers. He had light blue eyes with a light yellowish hazel in the middle. He was a very clean person and was very smart in fixing technology. Computers, Ipods, Xbox consoles, you name it he found a way to fix it.
Blue loves Yellow very dearly. Just being with her made him happy and filled his heart with much strength like a forest fire that keeps burning and no one can shut it off until it burns down itself. Just looking at her walk his way made his day and he would become so excited. She was a bright light to him that left an impression to his eyes he would still see her in his mind even when she wasn't around. This was Blue's senior year coming to an end. He was happy for it would be the start of a new life for him and Yellow. Though he was happy Blue was concerned about how much time he and Yellow would have for each other because he knew that they both would be busy working at their separately new summer jobs.
Blue this summer was going to work for Dell as a computer consultant. He was happy because he was getting paid a lot of money but was sad because he knew his new job would take up a lot of his time and he wouldn't get to see Yellow as much.
Yellow’s new summer job was working as a lifeguard at the public pool. She liked the thought of her job, being out all day feeling the bright yellow sun beam on her skin, seeing kids’ splash in the pool, and making a lot of new friends.
On Yellow’s first day of work she met this guy name Red. He was going to be her trainer. She thought Red was hot. He had an extraordinary body, which matched perfectly to sexy face. He had spiked hair that at the tips he dyed red. He had an alluring voice that just made her melt. She gazed at Red all day. He had so much strength diving into the pool to show her the proper procedures of saving the helpless. He was very masculine and seemed like such a bad boy, and that was a rush for Yellow.
After work, Red went up to Yellow and told her that he liked her. Yellow blushed. Yellow told him she liked him too and they decided they wanted to start chilling more often.
Everyday after that Yellow had fun with Red all the time. Blue would try and get a hold of Yellow but she seemed always inaccessible. She would make excuses about working late, but she would lie because she was spending time with Red at the movies, or the amusement park, or just driving around in the shiny brand new red car that Red owned. Red filled her with excitement and they shared great conversations. Things got really hot between them.
There was a month left until summer would end. The pool would close soon. Yellow started missing Blue but knew she was a terrible girlfriend for lying and not being so faithful. Yellow decided to go visit Blue.
 
 
“YOU CHEATED!!!!” Blue screamed. He felt so cold inside. To hear that the woman he loved had spent all her time with another man. To hear that that other man had touched his woman the way he only should have. Blue felt so hurt. Yellow left his sight. Blue began to cry so much. He had been so faithful and a good boyfriend. He didn’t deserve to be hurt like this but he loved Yellow so much. He could tell she was sorry for how she cried that she made a mistake and that she realized that he (Blue) was the only man for her. That she was so sorry and he believed her but still she hurt him.
            The next day Blue called Yellow over to the house. Blue told Yellow he loved her dearly and that if she was really sorry he would like to try again as long as she could promise not to cheat ever again. She cried in happiness that she promised.
BBBLLLLAAAAHHHHH!!!! “Are you sick Yellow?” Blue asked. “Yea I’ve been feeling a little sick,” Yellow whispered, “but I’ve only been throwing up.” “Please don’t tell me you’re Pregnant!” Blue said in worry.
            Blue rushed to the corner store to buy the pregnancy test, gave it to Yellow and patiently waited for the results.
            POSITIVE. Oh no, oh no, please no, he got her pregnant. He got my precious Yellow pregnant. What should I do? I love her so much. I know he won’t be there for this kid like me. She wants me not him. She wants the baby with me not him. I don’t want her to get an abortion though. Oh no, never that. I’ve made up my mind. I’ll be the dad even though it’s not mine. Yellow and this baby will be a family to me. Not to him.
            Nine months passed like a drag. Blue still worrying because it was not his baby. He was prepared though. He bought everything the baby needed with the well paying job he had.
            “Push Yellow push, he’s coming out,” Blue said waiting for this baby boy to come out.
            Blue went up to this crying baby. Held it up and looked into its eyes. He hurried and put the baby on top of Yellow’s stomach and just started kissing Yellow non-stop. He cried and it made Yellow feel bad so she started crying. Blue was filled with joy though. He stopped kissing Yellow so she could see the baby. Yellow looked into her baby’s eyes and put the biggest smile on her face. The couple both filled with joy because the baby’s eyes were GREEN.

© 2008 delime4305


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is one creative story. Its really good!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, the drama in this story was very engrossing. I felt the emotions and the betrayal and the love and it rolled nicely into a happy ending. I liked the pregnacy, it was a good twist to the story. Keep up the awesome work, I look forward to ur other stories.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I love how you made this story turn out it's a great one!

Posted 16 Years Ago


i love ittt
this is really good =)

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
4 Reviews
Added on February 28, 2008
Last Updated on May 2, 2008

Author

delime4305
delime4305

About
My name's Ivette. Everyone who's close to me calls me Ev. Im 17 and a senior at Louis E. Dieruff High. Joined Writer's Cafe thanks to my creative writing class and of course that is why I'm in DHS cre.. more..

Writing