You're The Great I Am

You're The Great I Am

A Poem by D. L. Hutson

YOU'RE THE GREAT I AM

 

CHORUS

You're Bigger than Big! Greater than Great!

Better than Good! A Tower of Strength!

Powerful Sword! Warrior Chief!

Conqueror and King!

You're the Lord of lords! King of Kings!

Prince of peace! Authority!

Mighty God! Above All Things!

No one can defeat!

V1

You're bigger than the universe, Bigger than the world, Bigger than the galaxy. You're bigger than everything. You're the Great I AM and you won't ever fail.

You're bigger than my mountains, Bigger than my sorrows, Bigger than my valleys,  Bigger than my tomorrows. You're the Great I AM and You won't ever fail.


My God, You're the Great I Am and You won't ever fail.

V2

You can heal every sickness like you heal a broken heart; you can speak to those dry places and give a fresh new start. You're the Great I Am and You won't ever fail.

You, can light the darkness, like you light a darkened soul and you, can fix what's shattered, and make a heart and soul be whole. You're the Great I AM and You won't ever fail.

My God, You're the Great I Am and you won't ever fail.


chorus

V3

You, can walk on water, like you walk on dry land. You, can smash my mountains, and make ‘em crumble like the sand. You're the Great I AM and you won't ever fail.

You will open prison doors & set every captive free.  Breaking Chains, Delivering, For everyone to see. You're the Great I Am and You won't ever fail.

My God, You're the Great I am, You won't ever fail.



 

 

© 2019 D. L. Hutson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on September 3, 2018
Last Updated on January 14, 2019

Author

D. L. Hutson
D. L. Hutson

KINGDOM-MINDED, TX



About
Hey, I'm just a crazy, fun-loving young woman. Born in 1976 - I'm a housewife with 3 girls and 2 step boys. This life ain't always been easy. But it has been interesting. I've learned that if God bri.. more..

Writing