Attraction

Attraction

A Story by dreamer
"

A short story of love even after death.

"
   The last golden sun light touched the earth and made way for the silver moon light. The whimsical music of the blue jays died down and the eerie silence of the forest. The crunch of the leaves and the snaps of the fallen branches did not scare her at least it was some kind of noise. She was compelled to look in the forest for him even though he would not be there. But her attraction to the forest grew ever since her grieving began.
   The icy winds seemed to push her froward, telling her where to go. She felt like she knew where she was going not wondering aimlessly in the woods. She felt the need to run forward, but she tripped on a root and fell on the ground. She spat out the dirt and wiped off the blood pouring from her nose, but she stopped when she realized what was one of the things that entered her mouth, mushrooms. She was deadly allergic to them. Soon she started to feel the affects of anaphylaxis shock, her throat started to swell. She reached into her hoodie's pocket and pulled out her epipen and jabbed herself in the thigh, but when that didn't work she looked at the expiration date and it was expired.
   She laid her head down and let herself choke to death, there was no point in fighting it she couldn't make it home and then to the hospital, it was impossible. She looked through the branches and saw the moon in the middle of the sky, it had to be midnight. And that was the last thing she saw before she died and the first thing when she sat up. She stood up and looked down and saw her body; dirty, bloody and swollen. Her blond hair in a tangled mess, light pink hoodie covered in mud and blood her skinny jeans torn up from the fall. And yet she felt no fear and moved on forward the way she was heading.
   She finally found him, his black hair covering his brown eyes, a black t-s**t and skinny jeans. Just like the last time she saw him alive. He was smiling though, the most happy she has ever seen him, like there wasn't a care in the world. She ran to him and felt the first joy she has ever felt in a long time when there lips met. And it grew as he carried her spirit away.       

© 2011 dreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on April 25, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011

Author

dreamer
dreamer

About
I'm a teen girl who just loves to write stories, which turns into novels. I've been writing since I learned how to. I can never write a plain love story with normal people there always has to be a .. more..

Writing
unnoticed unnoticed

A Poem by dreamer