Love

Love

A Story by wesleygirl
"

Love has an infinite amount of possibilities.

"

Love has an infinite amount of possibilities. It has the possibility of creating new life, it has the possibility of seeing beyond one’s inner demons and it has the possibility of creating an infinite infinity between two people. Yes, love has many possibilities, however with love there can be questions, uncertainties. For me, the question is this, love has an infinite amount of possibilities, yet can we shape these possibilities into our own actuality? The answer is complicated.  It lies deep beneath us, beneath our knowledge and our soul. The answer can lead us to a different place than we expected to be. That’s the complicated part, we may want something but it is never a definite outcome. If the answer chooses for us to go down a different path when it comes to love, it’s our job and responsibility to be positive about it. If we aren't, the path will become very difficult and love may cease to exist down it.

My love has had many possibilities. It has had many outcomes, both positive and negative.  It has led me down on difficult routes which I had tried to pretend like I couldn't see where it was taking me. At some point I reached the end of it and there was nothing I can do about it. It’s the end. Although it’s sad, it’s reality. There’s nothing I or you or anyone can do to change it. This is where my question comes in again. Love has an infinite amount of possibilities, yet can we shape these possibilities into our own actuality? Can we?

© 2014 wesleygirl


Author's Note

wesleygirl
This is the start of one of the chapters I will be adding to my book on my page, I have just started it so there is obviously isn't a a lot. Please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The question of love.
"Love has an infinite amount of possibilities, yet can we shape these possibilities into our own actuality? Can we?"
So many possibilities and answers. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


wow, i can just say wow, youve really impressed me with this beautiful piece of story, i really have no words to describe it. I really really loved it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


For your age, you are an excellent writer, that's not something you see every day! I love seeing the youth take an interest in spreading their creativity in the form of writing, and you amplify that creativity!

Now for the writing...

I'm not sure if you recreated the meaning of love, or if you created it yourself, either which way, this was a very well written story! This has boundless ties with reality, the meaning is very true and can relate to reality in itself, and that's difficult for most people to do! The ending of the story ended with the beginning question, asking if you can shape the possibilities into actuality. Sometimes, if not written in such a way, that can be rather difficult to achieve, and you did just that and made it look easy in my opinion!

Good writing, I can't wait to read more from you!

Posted 9 Years Ago


keep going, seems like a good start to me!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Nicely done.... I did enjoy

Posted 9 Years Ago


Your really passionate about love.I respect that and i love it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Philosophically, I'm interested in how you answer your question through the characters you are developing. That being said, this is really thick and most readers will not be able to stick it out to get to the story. My suggestion would be to break up the questions with examples from the character's life or introduce some breaks (tongue-in-cheek remarks would be a good pace-changer). The idea isn't bad, but there is much more to be done with this one.

Keep writing- I look forward to a first chapter.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Love -- ahhhh - where to start and where to end ... you will certainly strike a chord with most people opening a chapter with one of the most pure emotions that complicates itself i our minds .. well done x

Posted 9 Years Ago


Can we.... I like what you are saying there are an infinite number of possibilities, but it is a good feeling. There must be things we rule out as not being loving in order to figure out how to be. I think I get what you are saying that it is our "responsibility to be positive about it" ...love cannot have a negative outcome can it? love must motivate us toward what is best in the world, why would we go towards a negative, why would we not follow a whim and our hearts, oh the feelings instead of science, that is the coldness I feel, to look at molecules and elements and say to them, what is loving about you science how can we create good effects as opposed to bad, how can we be bad in order to balance out good, or should we just figure out if our deficiencies should be as they are? ...you have given me a lot to think about here, I think it partially answers my question that I wanted to know what is love, thanks too

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

501 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 29, 2014
Last Updated on November 29, 2014

Author

wesleygirl
wesleygirl

Leinster, Ireland



About
I'm a fifteen year old Irish girl. I love being creative and doing pastel and writing is how I express it. I have only really found the time to start writing, so I have some unfinished bits and bobs. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


UNHANDY UNHANDY

A Poem by anne


A PHONE CALL A PHONE CALL

A Poem by anne


MOM MOM

A Poem by anne