Dear, Hayden

Dear, Hayden

A Poem by emily joe

Dear Hayden,

 

  I think I've given up on trying to put you out of my mind. Every class period, every time I'm walking down the hallway, every single time I space out, or stare at my shoes. You are in every thought. Every single one. And the worst part is that the only thing I can look forward to is a text message or a phone call. I want to see you! I want you to hold me, kiss my neck, and whisper in my ear and tell me that you love me. I want to walk along an empty road, holding your hand, and look at the curls in your hair, and be able to tell myself that you're really mine. And we're there. Together. Touching. But once a month doesn't make it right. I want to see you every second of every day. I want you to kiss me on my forehead every morning and tell me how beautiful I look when I sleep. Hayden Robinson, I want you forever. All the time. I will never leave you, I will never let you go. When I look at you, Hayden, all I can see is forever. I can see laughter, and warm moments. I can see us on a porch swing, you playing the guitar, and me humming along. I want to marry you under the sun, and make it official. I want to have a family, and share eachother's. I want to watch you grow until you're gray. I want you. The entire you. Every single thing that you are, and every thing that you'll one day be. Forever, Hayden. That's all I see.

 

      All of my love,

                  Emily Joe

© 2011 emily joe


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

BEAUTIFUL............... it brings tears to my eyes best of luck for you two :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
1 Review
Added on December 8, 2010
Last Updated on February 23, 2011

Author

emily joe
emily joe

Chicago, IL



About
Emily, 20, currently living in Chicago. Funny story: I dropped out of college after wrangling mental illness my freshmen year and have since been figuring out what the f**k I want to do with me li.. more..

Writing
To The Sun To The Sun

A Poem by emily joe