A Meeting with the Queen

A Meeting with the Queen

A Story by Villem-Erik Danziger
"

my entry for "A Short Dragon Story Tournament"

"

Behold, before you stands Dragon Queen Karlingindor Tramuthrana, Empress of Dor and Furtarn, Realm Queen of Corulda, Torulda and Sain.

You bow before the Queen and slowly rise again, the greatness of the dragon empowering over you. Karlingindor has got dark blue scales, almost violet, but Her head is red, which starts just behind his ears. Her wings has stripes, and the only reason the hall you are in right now is so spacious is because Karlingindor has the biggest wings in the entire world. This is the hall of Karlingindor, belonging to the dragon dynasty Tramuthrana. The Traumthrana dragons have always been majestic in their looks, one can say, they have the best genes for a dragon. Green eyes, large wings, which are mostly striped, strong scales, and also something which no other dragon in the world has, a tail with razor-sharp steel spikes. All the dragon needs to do is breathe on you or swing Her tail, and you are no more.

Then something out of the ordinary happens: Karlingindor says your name. You didn´t think that She would know your name, but She does. You take a glimpse of Her eyes, but you see Her looking straight back at you and you bow again. The next moment, a bright flash of light appears. The green flames rush towards you and you know: You have been gifted the wrath of Dragon Queen Karlingindor.  

© 2016 Villem-Erik Danziger


Author's Note

Villem-Erik Danziger
Hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on March 17, 2016
Last Updated on March 17, 2016