QUESTIONING US!

QUESTIONING US!

A Poem by cimmy wuv xxxooo
"

A poem about how I feel right now. I'm going through a really hard time in my relationship, I'm questioning if we are right for eachother. Doesn't have a title I actually cant think of one.

"

For so long we have been an us, a duo a team,
but is a happy future together, only a dream.
Although we have plenty of great memories we have shared,
The bad times are outweighing the good and im becoming scared.


Comunication between us well it clearly sucks, its crap,
As much as we say things will change, we keep running the same lap.
I feel like I need someone who understands my emmotional side,
and im over going on your angry, tempramental rides.


We are just to different, we don't agree on hardly anything anymore,
and I don't know if our love is any longer worth fighting for.
Im sick of you coming over acting like everythings fine, and pretending,
My heart breaks from your harsh words, and its no closer to mending.


In the whole time we have been together, we have fought quite allot,
Though your never an a*****e, and the other day you won first spot.
I feel like we hold eachother back, from certain things for sure,
and these feelings I have inside me hurt, but its them I can't ignore.


Are we holding onto eachother, when its time to let eachother go?
That is the question I don't really know.
How do we know when its time to say our goodbyes?
Because im getting over our million trys....

© 2016 cimmy wuv xxxooo


Author's Note

cimmy wuv xxxooo
please try to help me with ideas, for this poems title.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I liked the logic of the words. The logic is true for many. They hold on to wish and hope till the love is dead and bury. I liked the flow of thoughts leading to proper ending. Thank you my friend for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much for the review :)
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.



Reviews

wow cimmy, i am so sorry you had to go through such painful thoughts but you penned it well. i sincerely hope you managd to work it all out and if you did eventually let go i am sorry about that too.

Posted 6 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

5 Years Ago

It ended awhile back hun. Thank you though, I'm honestly sorry to.
I liked the logic of the words. The logic is true for many. They hold on to wish and hope till the love is dead and bury. I liked the flow of thoughts leading to proper ending. Thank you my friend for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much for the review :)
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.
Wow. If I was him it would be so hard for me to take this poem seriously, because I'm more amazed at your way of explaining things. I mean, I always thought that one of the most important things in a relationship is communication, which is at the central point of this poem. So when I see someone like yourself that can explain your feelings so well, it shatters my mind when their relationship don't work. But of course i only know your way of explaining things and your ability to listen and understand, by the reviews you've made on my poems. I don't know what to say, but wow poetess, you have a way with words! Off to part 2.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Thanks this review means allot to me. I have been told that i have a way with words quite often. read more
Cyprian Van Dyke

7 Years Ago

You're very welcome. :)
Very captivating title. I'll think of no better one than this for this. Well expressed emotion causing imagery. "How do we know when its time to say our goodbyes?
Because im getting over our million trys...." so much love this. Thumbs up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Why thank you for your review :)
This is heart-touching.. Most of our lives passes by wondering who on earth is the right one for us.. I liked the flow here...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Thank you for the review :)
Dr. YumnaKay

7 Years Ago

You are very welcome ☺
Hello Cimmy, this is truly real and I can sense the hurt in your words as you speak of the moments you are going through in this relationship. As they say love is a risky business, with amazing rewards, and sometimes relationships needs a bit of hard times to get the understanding back again if something between them is going wrong... You'll find a way to see things again... Hoping that you two stay together... A poem that stands beyond poetic voice... Well done mate...

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Thank you Dhiman for your wonderful review :)
my boyfriend and I have been alright for the la.. read more
Wow! No wonder they say that poetry is emotion. I can really feel what you are going through right now. Is it about the person that you told me about? mark? Well I dunno if it is personal. Its a great write cimmy but I'd rather say that rather than hurting yourself with the broken glass trying to fit them together, it would be better to mould a new one from the very same pieces. If you know what I mean... Great write from a great writer.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Maybe thats why i like writing so much as i am an extremely emotional person.
Yes its about .. read more
Your write is heart touching. It is as if I am witnessing everything. Well in such situation, the only best course in my view is 'total silence with the concerned '. It gives us some time to watch and introspect. Right decision can be made only after that. But I know it is the most difficult thing to observe. God puts us in such situations only to test us and make us strong.

In our social relations also sometimes we find ourselves in such crucial and critical junctures. I was into such situations. Total silence for a while helped me in those situations and after that the others sought me. May be the universe conspires for us.
As regards the title may be, My dilemma or the crucial juncture or A storm in my heart.....
The heartache is very well felt in your write.


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Thank you for an awesome review. We decided to not take a break. My boyfriend didnt want a break. I .. read more
Bala Gorthi

7 Years Ago

Glad to know that everything is sorted well. :-):-)
Human relationships are tricky indeed. Hope you figure out what's in your heart's best interest. Also, your writing style really stands out for me, you're very direct but somehow can maintain a nice poetic touch to your words. Nice one.

Posted 7 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

I guess a little bit of my straightfarwardness comes out in my poetry. Im glad you like it :)
.. read more
this takes me to a place where I have been a lot lately. I know the feelings throughout.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Sorry to here that you are feeling the same kind of way :( its tough.
thanks for the review .. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

713 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 6, 2016
Last Updated on October 23, 2016

Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..