Cheap Product Photography Service Is Now Available With High-Resolution Clarity

Cheap Product Photography Service Is Now Available With High-Resolution Clarity

A Story by etherartsus
"

With years of expertise, such cheap product photography service keeps your cost within stipulated range but enhances ROI. Their uniqueness lies in

"

Are you new in the e-commerce industry? Or are you worried about photography specifications to enlist your product on Amazon? Now you have the best solution for all these concerns. E-commerce or Amazon specific photography services are now available in a cost-effective package. Be your product of any category, they have the perfect technology to highlight the actual look and effective angles which a customer would prefer to see while buying that specific commodity. Hence now such photography services can take away the major issue of showcasing product in right way without any extra glare that can help customer to view the product like those in retail or off-line stores.

Why opt to such service

Showcasing the right product image makes a huge impact on e-commerce business. It requires huge experience to get the right image that can give the closet view of the product. Capturing different view from different angles is utmost required which can satisfy the need of a customer or can help them to get a clear overview. With years of expertise, such cheap product photography service keeps your cost within stipulated range but enhances ROI. Their uniqueness lies in

1)      High-Resolution photography �" White background can best manifest e-commerce photography. High-resolution images provide the exact look of the product. With use of high-resolution camera and optimum coordination of daylight and soft light, they capture the real look of the image.

 

2)      Amazon approved photography �" To enlist your product on Amazon.com there is certain image specification in term of size, resolution, and color which is again categorized according to commodity. Amazon has certified and approved certain photography service provider. With exuberant skill, such Amazon Photography Service provider can ensure 100% approval of your product’s photo to be approved by Amazon.

 

3)      Payment after you approve �" After you or your marketplace site approves the quality and other specification of the photo then only they raise the invoice. And hence after that you need to make payment. Thus it assures the best productivity.

 

4)      Fastest delivery �" They ensure fastest turn-around-time as they value TIME. In a very short time, they can complete the photography work after giving them the assignment.

 

5)      In-depth understanding of the product �" They study each product in depth to take a photo.

 

Special photography for apparels and jewelry

Apparels and jewelry photography is difficult to showcase in e-commerce. Like for apparels real look, exact color and closest view of the fabric and design is required. Most of the time we see apparels are being adorned by models to make it more attractive. But the special Ghost Photography technology sets the dress on a ghost mannequin. Such technology keeps a white transparent background which is seamless and gives real look. For lingerie, this is the most effective method.

For jewelry again photographic view to forecast the real look is difficult by general photography. Without any extra glare or highlight, optimizing the refection of light and showing real color takes a lot of expertise and efficiency. Especially for diamond or stone studded jewelry, such photography companies can give the best service.

 

 

© 2018 etherartsus


Author's Note

etherartsus
The author of this article has an extensive knowledge in the field of cheap product photography service and Amazon Photography Service

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on November 1, 2018
Last Updated on November 1, 2018
Tags: cheap product photography servic, Amazon Photography Service

Author