They travel it of the Inc by Ewerton Faverzani

They travel it of the Inc by Ewerton Faverzani

A Story by Ewerton Faverzani
"

Fantastic Stories.

"

Benízzio, ancestral of the old Inc civilization, where currently if it locates the country of Peru, is in peregrination, the foot, with knapsack in the coasts, only leading the necessary long a travels where it would pass in the next days. During these days, it follows, the firm steps in direction the dwelling of the noble shepherd who lives in the old cave next to the top to the great mountain, around of the city of Rasp, Peruvian capital.
The shepherd, Vitoritês, very aged man, according to inhabitants of Rasp, beirava the one hundred and forty years and keep, until today, the vigor of a young of twenty and five years, as well as endowed with a superior wisdom, only compared with a mitológico book.
Vitoritês, according to its relatives of recent generations had indicated it the Benízzio, therefore that old scholar could answer what this searched: answers.
After days in search of the cave the youngster it at last finds the dwelling of the shepherd. Vitoritês adopted the cave as local where it would live until its last days, it has century half behind. There it found a propitious place to the meditation, the contemplation of the nature and to the development of its vast wisdom, where the moon could carry through its rituals of reverence, to feed the wild wolves, to the improvement of the levitation and the practical one of yoga.
The young youngster entered in the cave, therefore he had doubts if really history regarding the existence of the wise nobleman was true. Benízzio found that the existence of the old scholar did not pass of legend, of the popular belief of the city of Rasp. Therefore, it felt that it needed to see to believe, therefore stoked its curiosity more each time.
Already inside of the cave, it saw of glance the wise nobleman illuminated by the rays of the sun through cracks in the ceiling of the cave, really did not seem legend, the reality was only: the legend was real. It complimented the scholar, who if found of crossed legs, erect, closed eyes, in state of deep meditation. Exactly thus it reverenciou it with one I wave of head. One sat down in front of the scholar, installing itself in similar position to the one of it, as if also it was to meditar.
The shepherd, in an impulsivity opened the eyes, with calm and affection, and he also complimented it, saying:
- Either welcome young youngster... Although the long one travels, I presume what it searchs? Search answers... Come of so far, of the city that today is of rock, it passed long and crooked days of peregrination, passing hunger, cold, rain. It covered sacred mountains, where rare people had dared to cover... E now here it is you stops here getting answers...
Benízzio was surpreso with the great wisdom of the shepherd, as it could foresee everything with so great detail, seemed a wizard - Either welcome young youngster... Although the long one travels, I presume what it searchs? Search answers... Come of so far, of the city that today is of rock, it passed long and crooked days of peregrination, passing hunger, cold, rain. It covered sacred mountains, where rare people had dared to cover... E now here it is you stops here getting answers...
Benízzio was surpreso with the great wisdom of the shepherd, as it could foresee everything with so great detail, seemed a wizard, it thought. In this way, the young, admired with the scholar, asked:
- Master, I can call it thus?
E the master spoke to it:
- It is the Benízzio will, calls me friend, therefore it is very welcome.
Benízzio, smiling, answered:
- Master! How he knew of my peregrination to its search, without the the least nor to know me?
The master, then said to it:
- I know what searches youngster! Searches answers, search its true essence; e I am here for clarifying it...
Benízzio agreed to the scholar, but still it was scared with the assertive ones of the master. Exactly thus, it continued its mission, saying:
- Yes, it knows you what I search, I can feel. Master! I look aid on the north that I must follow? Mr., please, can help me?
E the master, sabiamente answered:
- You already have the reply youngster... Since when it placed its feet in the soil and of the city came my meeting. It covered kilometers, crossing the great mountain, passing hunger, cold, many perigos during the night, and same having fear, it continued its destination... You it finished by itself answering its proper questionings, thinks well... It reflects if really necessary to help you...
E the noble youngster, comforted with the words of the wise master, was said farewell to it, again placed its knapsack in the coasts and followed its heart...

© 2008 Ewerton Faverzani


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on February 16, 2008
Last Updated on November 3, 2008

Author

Ewerton Faverzani
Ewerton Faverzani

Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil



About
I am a writer of literature surreal. As one of my main references, I have so many idols as masters, the monumental plastic artist Salvador Dal�. Currently I develop studies in the area of .. more..

Writing