unable to reset google play password

unable to reset google play password

A Story by fortune serve
"

Want to get unable to reset google play password with the help of Google customer service phone number 1-855-550-2552 contact instantly and take help easily.

"

Quick way to reset the Google Play Password

 Mobile revolution underpins transformative changes in our life.  These days it’s become common to use mobile for our daily purposes like shopping, internet, sending message apart from communicating.  After the invention of Smartphone we have seen a radical change in our world. Smartphone has completely added much to our digital world especially after the discovery of Apps. Apps today are the most talkative subject of these decades. There are plenty of apps which are doing host range of services like storing a document or buying a ticket or hotels rooms as well as smoothly doing the financial transaction. One such app store is Google Play.Google play customer services make sure that what will be the issue they provide immediate assistance.

  

Google play is one of the most popular and the world larges app stores in the world. The app stores are top destination for app lovers. With more than 3 millions apps on the platform having 82 billion download is clearly stating the position of the market. It has so much diverse platform for various kind of app lovers.  It is available on the various kind of platforms whether IOS, Android and Java. But new user does face issue, one of them is unable to reset google play password. One can take the help of their technical support or follow this simple procedure:

  • First of all, go to the google account recovery page.

  • If one need to type the .

  • Then check mark I don't know my password.

  • One needs to properly enter the email address and use the sign in to Google and click Continue. 

  • Again enter the last password you remember and click Continue. 

  • Then select one reset your password method whether its email or Phone. 

  • If one need to select the method either by email or Phone.

  • If one chooses an email, then an recovery email address will be send to your secondary email address.

  • One just needs to click on the mail and type the retype the new address.


In case, if one faces any issue regarding any issue then one need to Google technical support .Their tech support representatives will make sure that  whatever be the issue must be resolved on immediate basis. Their technical representatives are well versed in their domain and make sure that they problem are resolved on immediate basis.

Source For Google :

© 2017 fortune serve


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on November 20, 2017
Last Updated on November 20, 2017
Tags: google customer service, google tech support number, google phone number

Author

fortune serve
fortune serve

Washington DC, DC



About
Fortuneserve helps to find more updates regarding daily user needs related to technological issue and promote business by online opportunity to add in reliable category with safe mode. more..