Creatures of Beyond: Ace School Days Act 1

Creatures of Beyond: Ace School Days Act 1

A Story by Eruxalag
"

An alternative timeline Story of a Journeylist. Noncanon Arc

"

The Experience As A Career-High Student

 

5 years later I finally graduated from pre-elementary years. Also!! My mom had a job opportunity in becoming a chef yet in a new city… So we moved to another region. At first… It’s quite difficult to leave my home town but weeks later I made friends in the neighborhood which I decided that I will be taking my career-high years here. Oh… By the way maybe you want to know what happened to my father… Well he became the Chief Officer in which he and his officers would go to different places and investigate crimes… Lastly he promised to me that he would be back home as soon as possible and reads to me about the book in titled The Infinity… Well time to begin the story of Ace Galaxon!!

 

(Galaxon’s house; 9:00 am)

 

-The Alarm clock rings.-

 

Mom: Ace!! Wake up!!

 

Ace: *Slowly opening his eyes.* What it is mom…? *Yawns.*

 

Mom: Your friends are already outside.

 

Ace: Wait… Is it today?! But the alarm… Oh no…

 

-He saw the clock already snoozes for a couple of times.-

 

Ace: 27 snoozes!! I better hurry…

 

Mom: Oops… hurry or not you should eat your breakfast because it is the most important meal of the day.

 

Ace: Sure thing mom…

 

-He quickly prepared himself, had his breakfast and immediately went to the door leading outside.-

 

Ace: Goodbye mom!

 

Mom: Good luck my son… Be a good boy out there… Okay?

 

Ace: Mom… I’m no longer a pre-elementary student…

 

Mom: I know… I know… I guess you should go now, your friends are already waiting for you and by the way here’s your lunch in case you forget.

 

Ace: Thanks mom!! *As he kisses his mom on the cheek and quickly went out of the house.*

 

Mom: *In her thoughts.* They grow up so fast… Take care my son.

 

(Outside Galaxon’s house; 9:20 am)

 

Clair: Oh it’s Ace!

 

Ace: Good morning guys! Sorry to keep you waiting.

 

Clair: No need to say sorry Ace, as long as we’re complete in going to school!

 

Nash: I agree! And besides we still have 40 minutes left.

 

-Then the three of them walk straight to their destination.-

 

Clair: So Ace! Have you already chosen a career?

 

Ace: Right! Well umm… I kinda forgot the word.

 

Nash: Well… Let me help you refresh your memory my friend with the aid of this!! *He pulled out a cap from his bag.*

 

Clair: A cap…?

 

Nash: Yes… But not any ordinary cap it’s one of my latest invention leading for me to become a licensed scientist someday! It is called the remembering cap!

 

Ace: *Putting on the cap.* This is so cool…!! So how does it work Nash?

 

Nash: Well once you place the remembering cap on your head it automatically gathers electric information from your brain leading to your hair and straight to the cap in which it tells the wearer the memory he/she had forgotten.

 

Clair: I’m always impress with your brilliance Nash.

 

Nash: Thank you Clair… So Ace here are the list of all of the career and one of this you’ll be taking… First is an agriculturist, then an artist, builder, chef, clerk, general works, journeylist, judge, law and security, medic, scientist, teacher, and lastly a transportationeer.

 

Ace: Oh… I think I remember it’s a journeylist… Because for me to travel around the world to discover the depths and mysteries of the galaxy creatures.

 

Nash: Nice decision Ace and I know that career would be your passion.

 

Ace: Same to you to Nash… How about you Clair?

 

Clair: Well… I’m going to be just like my mom a well-trained medic because mother would always say caring for a galaxy creature is not only just a job but a dedication to treat them for their recovery.

 

Ace: I agree with you Clair and good luck with your chosen career.

 

Clair: Same as you Ace…

 

Ace: Thanks!!

 

Nash: Hey guys I think that’s our institution right over there!

 

Ace: You’re right Nash!

 

Clair: So why don’t we have a competition to see who’s faster?

 

Ace & Nash: Agreed!!

 

(Emerald city institution; 9:45 am)

 

-As they arrived they became so tired from running.-

 

Clair: *Panting.* That was… A bad idea. I… I suggest we should never do it again…

 

Ace & Nash: *Panting.* Agreed…

 

-The three of them went inside ,together with students who are also in there career-high years, going to the main lobby they saw lots of corridors having each career name placed on the walls of the hall.-

 

Announcer: *Via speaker placed in the lobby.* Good morning and welcome to this institution… Today would be your enrollment at the same time your first day at school as a career-high student. As you can see there are career names placed on each of the hall, and if that career name corresponds to what you have been chosen go straight to that hall and there would be a teleportation pad and it will immediately send you to your respective classrooms… Thank you so much and have a great day.

 

Nash: I can see the scientist hall!! Guys I’ll catch you later at dismissal bye!!

 

Ace: Wow… Nash is always in a hurry…

 

Clair: Ace… I guess… I’ll see you… I mean… The both of you later after class then…

 

Ace: Sure Clair… Best of luck! *As he about to look away.*

 

Clair: Ummm… Ace! Best of luck too…

 

Ace: Thanks best friend!

 

-Then they both separate their ways leading to their respective hallways.-

 

Ace: *In his thoughts leading towards the teleportation pad.* This is it… Finally leading to my future all my dreams are about to come true, ever since the day that my father had told me all those inspiring stories, advices from my mom to never withdraw from your wishes no matter how hard is it to follow and all of my friends that guided me also encouraged me to become who I am today… Thank you… So now I can say… I will be… One of the greatest journeylist ever known!!

 

-He steps into the teleportation pad and arrives at the front door of their classroom. Then a hologram of a blue diamond shaped appeared in front of him.-

 

Blue diamond: Welcome Ace Galaxon and thank you for choosing journeylist as your career also as you entered the teleportation pad your identification have been scanned you are now officially enrolled in the Emerald city Institution… For finalization… You are Ace Galaxon aged 11… From Crystal city, Equillius Region, Aquire Continent; Mother’s name: Camille Camson Galaxon, Occupation: Chef; Father’s name: Blaze Galaxon, Occupation: Police… Say yes if all the information are correct and no if there are still corrections…

 

Ace: Yes.

 

Blue diamond: Congratulations upcoming journeylist and have a great career high year.

 

-Then the blue diamond quickly vanished.-

 

Ace: Thank you… *As he enters the door leading inside their classroom.*

 

Rico: Welcome 23rd journeylist and the last student for this section… Take a seat…

 

Ace: Thank you sir.

 

Rico: You must be Ace Galaxon right?

 

Ace: Yes sir.

 

Rico: Alright then… Because we’re now complete, time for some introduction… Welcome future journeylist, I’m Rico Yeno your mentor for the entire career-high years… So to begin what is a journeylist?

 

Tony: *Immediately raising his hand.* Sir me!! Me!!

 

Rico: Yes you sir.

 

Tony: To travel around the globe!!

 

Rico: Good point…

 

Tony: Alright I got a correct answer!! Hooray!!

 

Rico: Okay then… That was a fine answer sir Tony however it’s not only to travel around the globe but your true purpose is to understand and discover the real meaning of each galaxy creatures… By!! Making them not only as your friends but part of your family. Also remember this, once you graduate your journey being a licensed journeylist here in this institution is just getting started…

 

Tony: *Raising his hand.* What do you mean by that Mentor?

 

Rico: Good question… It means there are still a lot for all of you to complete… That thoroughly means all fresh graduates must encode this letter “∩” for you to be considered as a journeylist master's degree.

 

-Everyone was curious about the letter encoding.-

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* Hmmm…? I can’t comprehend what that letter means… Also it doesn’t belong to the letters of the mirage… What could it be…?

 

Rico: Before anything else let’s all have a refresher from our pre-elementary years which the history of the galaxy creatures or modernly called the galaxures… We all know that these special creatures have lived during Blue’s time which he is called the father of galaxy creationist because of his discoveries include the G-volution for it is a special transformation for every galaxures from their primary forms to their final forms which also increase their stats from before through training and bond. Lastly before we end this class I would like all of you to memorize the type constellations including the known move sets of each galaxy creature’s type. Located at pp.8-11 on your text book in titled: A Guide to the Universe of the Galaxy Creatures. For we’ll be having a test tomorrow…

 

-Everyone opens their textbooks.-

 

Rico: One last thing did you know that galaxy creatures are only made up of star dust which means they are born from respective constellations and every Lunar Festival or another year has arrived, baby galaxures from different constellations comes down in a form of a meteor shower reaching the land or sea depending on their habitats while the very old galaxures, reaching the span of one century, fade away into star dust reaching the skies above… Well that would be our discussion for now... A litte bit of background on the galaxures... Alright class dismiss… See you tomorrow.

 

Journeylist students: Thank you and good bye Mentor Rico Yino…

 

(Outside Emerald city Institution; 4:10 pm)

 

-The three of them met at the main gate of the institution, together they walk back home.-

 

Nash: Right after meeting my old classmates once again who have the same career as me it felt almost like pre-elementary years.

 

Clair: Couldn’t agree less Nash…

 

Nash: That reminds me of Ace where I first met him and her mom just went inside the institution and I knew right away he would be a new student for the upcoming career-high years. So as the school year’s president I gave them a tour of the entire school.

 

Ace: And that’s the time I was encouraged and very comfortable with the surrounding so I decided to my mom that I’ll be having my career-high years in this institution… All thanks to you my friend

 

Nash: No problem Ace…

 

Clair: I could also recall the memories when I first met someone… My mom and I was strolling in the park until we stop by a near bench, while mom was feeding some Aireals, I saw a very elegant flower in one of the bushes so I came closer to it not even realizing I already trespassed a Fuzze’s territory until they surrounded me in a negative attitude however a boy showed up and rescued me in time and went back to the place where my mom is… I felt he was my hero back then…

 

Nash: Come to think of it… I and Ace were there at the park searching for rare insect galaxures until Ace saw a girl surrounded with Fuzze and immediately rescued her… Wait… Isn’t Ace you’re talking about Clair?

 

Clair: *She then covered her mouth and in her thoughts* Oh no!! I didn't even noticed that they were listening to what I just said. I better get going before Ace might notice... *She spoke* Umm... what I meant It feels like I should be get going right now... I have many important errands to finish... Sorry guys… Ummm… Bye!! *Clair rushed straight to their house.*

 

Ace: See you tomorrow Clair!

 

-She wave back in response and quickly went inside the door.-

 

Nash: I suppose she has lots of errands to finish... or is it... Am I right Ace?

 

Ace: What do you mean Nash?

 

Nash: Never mind… By the way have you heard about the masteral test which is to encode the inverted letter “U”?

 

Ace: Yup I’ve heard about that from our lecture… Yet I have no clue what does it mean…

 

Nash: Well with the little brain storming with my fellow scientist…

 

Ace: Have you already crack the code?

 

Nash: Nope!! We have no idea!!

 

Ace: Oh… I see…

 

-Stopping at Nash’s house.-

 

Nash: My friend I think this is the end for this day… Don’t worry we’ll encode that mysterious letter someday…

 

Ace: Sure we will… We’ll never give up until we become masters in our career.

 

-They both shake hands and Ace went straight to their home.-

 

(The next day; Journeylist’s classroom; 11:00 am)

 

Rico: Journeylist pass the papers now… Your time in taking the test is over.

 

Ace: *In his thoughts and excitement was felt in his face.* Alright! The test is finally finished… My studies last night totally paid off.

 

Jay: *In this thoughts.* Well… Well… Well… What do we have here...? A student that is very excited after a test… Don’t worry myself you know from the start that you’ll get perfect because you had a sneak peak from the test paper especially the last 5 questions that our silly mentor didn’t gave as notes.

 

Rico: Jay!! Not again paying attention just like your pre-elementary year…

 

Jay: No worries mentor you know from the start that I’ll top this class for I was the 1st honor during my pre-elementary years with this kind of behavior.

 

Ace: Congratulations with your awards Jay…

 

Jay: Nothing really it’s all in my stored knowledge…

 

Rico: As I was saying… Today we’ll be discussing about the 2 most important inventions created by Blue which gave way to the modern technologies we know today… So to begin the first invention is the galaxy ring. *Showing the ring to the students.* It is used to befriend a galaxure and did you know with just this single ring, you can befriend all the known galaxy creatures.

 

-Everyone was amazed with the information except for Jay.-

 

Tony: Amazing!! My cousin told me you can only have 3 galaxures so you should choose wisely you’re are going to befriend… I guess he was wrong…

 

Jay: *In his thoughts.* Hmmp! Such tiny information regarding with the history... I already know that.

 

Rico: However there are galaxures that this ring cannot work to befriend and these are the mythical galaxy creatures. Also these are galaxures that are immortal which means they don’t grow old and their star dust never fade inside their bodies through the course of time because these creatures give the universe the balance it needs in which each of them exist only once that is why the galaxy ring never works to befriend them. Yet remember this journeylist once you witness one of these galaxures you’re a very worthy person for they will guide to encode the letter “∩.” Even I right now being a licensed journeylist for so long I still haven’t encoded this inverted letter “U.” That’s why I can say only a dedicated journeylist can reach and accomplish the masteral test.

 

Jay: Piece of cake…

 

-Everyone overheard what he said.- 

 

Rico: Now for his 2nd important invention right after the galaxy ring was the galaxy watch. *Showing the watch to the students.* All of you can receive this invention unless you can graduate from this institution and what’s amazing with this invention it would record all of your lifetime event since you were born in this world.

 

Tony: *Raising his hand.* However mentor… How can it record if we were to wear the galaxy watch at this age?

 

Rico: Another good question sir Tony… That is why Blue is a very brilliant man… Placing on the wrist it would connect to your impulse straight to your brain in which it would record all of your memories since childhood registering straight towards the watch. Also it would automatically update if there is a new lifetime event happened in the present.

 

Tony: I see…

 

Rico: But the most important feature of the galaxy watch it would scan any known galaxure and would give you its name, constellation type, its evolutionary stage, and lastly its description.

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* Whoa… With that scanning feature, I’ll try scan every single known galaxure maybe I can encode that inverted letter “U” faster.

 

Rico: Alright journeylist this would be the end for our discussion… Don’t forget to come here on time… Class Dismiss and have a great lunch.

 

Journeylist students: Thank you and good bye Mentor Rico Yino…

 

(Cafeteria; 12:35 pm)

 

-Ace was eating his lunch until Tony arrives.-

 

Tony: Hey Bro! Can I seat here I have something to tell you about…

 

Ace: Sure Tony... What is it all about?

 

Tony: *Sits in front of Ace.* Alright… It’s about Jay…

 

Ace: I’m truly amaze with your friend he’s on the top of the honorees.

 

Tony: No bro! All of those are false and he’s not even my friend…

 

Ace: Why?

 

Tony: Well first of all he’ll always boast his wit and great personality that is why he has no real friends and second that 1st honor he received was only done by cheating.

 

Ace: Ummm… I don’t know about that Tony.

 

Tony: Believe me Ace we’ve been classmates for the entire pre-elementary years.

 

Ace: Maybe all he needs is a second chance because anyone can change for the good right?

 

Tony: I guess so…

 

Ace: Now c’mon let’s eat…

 

Tony: Oh right!

 

(At the field of the institution; 2:00 pm)

 

Rico: Good afternoon journeylist… Before wondering why we are here, I’ll be giving to all of you the results of your test… Just open your both hands and the computer would give the test paper.

 

-As the students wait, all of a sudden their paper results just reappear on top of their hands.-

 

Rico: Now I’ll be announcing the highest for the test because everyone got 5 mistakes so the one who got the perfect score would be… Jay Jackson.

 

Jay: I knew it! I would be the only one…

 

Rico: And…

 

Jay: *In his thoughts and felt very surprised.* Wait what?!

 

Rico: Ace Galaxon… Congratulations to the both of you…

 

Tony: Hey Ace!! Great job!

 

Ace: Thanks Tony!

 

Jay: *Came closer to them.* Well… Well… Well… What do we have here…?

 

Ace: Oh, hey Jay congratulations by the way with the result!

 

Jay: Hmmp! I never thought you have such luck in you…

 

Rico: Journeylist!! Today would be your training in befriending a galaxure… Now all of you, raise your dominant hand with palms open for the computer to give each of you your official galaxy ring.

 

-All of them raise their hands with palms open then all of sudden a ring reappeared wearing on their pointing finger and everyone was amaze of the invention.-

 

Tony: Even this golden ring has your name in it…

 

Ace: *Giggles.* You mean a galaxy ring?

 

Tony: Oh right…

 

Jay: *In his thoughts and felt very annoyed.* Amateurs…

 

Rico: First things first students, In order to befriend a galaxure all you need is the determination and the spirit to look at its eyes, giving a direct trust message that I’ll be your friend until the end no matter how hard our challenges along the way will face it together and no one will be betrayed… Everyone I’ll give you 30 minutes to befriend your very first galaxures… Remember the rules don’t go out from the boundary and only befriend one galaxure. Return back here for I will record how long you did befriend a certain galaxure… Be safe everyone… Timer… Starts… Now!

 

-Immediately everyone scattered around the field with tall grasses looking for galaxures. 15 minutes have passed Ace still haven’t found any galaxure but saw a very huge tree and went near to it. Getting closer to it he didn’t realize that there was a slope going straight down in which he slides downward near the tree.-

 

Ace: Ouch… Me and my sloppiness… Huh? Can’t it be? *He stood up, saw a tiny bear-like galaxure looking at the tree and he shouts.* A galaxy creature!

 

-The bear-like galaxure became alerted as it heard Ace’s voice and quickly use Secret ball towards him. Luckily Ace evaded the attack and quickly grab his notes filled with the list of galaxy creatures.-

 

Ace: Hmmm… So your name is Lear…

 

-Suddenly a second attack was coming and nearly yet he evaded the attack.-

 

Ace: *He looks into Lear’s eyes and felt something deep inside, in his thoughts as he slowly gets near to Lear.* What is this feeling…? I felt that this galaxure is deeply in pain…? I can feel it… It’s... Just staying there not even moving… At the same time looking into my eyes…

 

-As he gets near he saw the third attack went straight towards him. Ace was hit slightly on his right shoulder and fell into the ground.-

 

Ace: Ugh… *He saw Lear is charging its attack.* Lear… Listen to me… I’m a friend not a foe… I know you have that deep pain inside of you but I cannot thoroughly comprehend it… However I promise if you accept me as a friend… Together will heal that inner wound of yours… I promise… No matter how hard it takes I’ll be right here by your side… If you let me… Lear…

 

Tony: Why Ace isn’t here yet…?

 

Jay: Maybe he haven’t caught any galaxures and doesn’t deserve to be a journeylist.

 

Tony: Don’t talk to my friend like that.

 

Jay: What are you gonna do about it?

 

Tony: Well…

 

Blue diamond: Last five minutes journeylist…

 

-They heard a shout from the distance.-

 

Jay: Couldn’t be that’s Ace?!

 

Tony: Well then… Say you’re sorry…

 

Ace: Hey!! Hey Everyone!! *Running towards the plain field where they all gathered earlier.*

 

Rico: Great Job journeylist you all made me proud… Now for the next phase… Right now your galaxures were turned into star dust in order to fit inside the ring but don’t worry your galaxures are very comfortable inside the invention for it has a specialized habitat to any type of galaxy creature almost similar to the constellation where they were born.

 

Tony: Amai…Zing!!

 

Rico: Now in order for a galaxy creature to come out… Raise your hand near the Pulsar light during day time and near the Marx light during the night time… And say the words: summoning plus the name of your galaxy creature… And to return it back to the galaxy ring; say the word: withdraw… Also take note most people don’t use this but if you want to set your galaxure free for reason like sending back to his real home just say the words: release plus the name of your galaxy creature… Now journeylist try it for yourselves.

 

-Everyone followed what Mentor Rico said.-

 

Ace: *Raises his hand.* Summoning Lear!

 

Rico: *In his thoughts.* Wait… Did I just heard someone said Lear?

 

-As Lear came out it saw lots of galaxures which makes him tense of the surrounding which all of sudden made it out of control targeting its attacks to anyone.-

 

Ace: Lear stop it!!

 

Rico: Computer quick use barrier to surround Lear…

 

-Quickly an invisible force field surrounds Lear stopping it from attacking.-

 

Ace: Withdraw! *Lear went back inside the galaxy ring.*

 

Rico: Ace…

 

Ace: Mentor… I’m really sorry for the chaos I’ve made…

 

Rico: No… It’s not your fault this galaxures are one of the most difficult to befriend… And the school decided that this galaxy creatures would no longer be one of the starter galaxure of a person for it is quite aggressive… Maybe this one was left behind… Where did you find it Ace?

 

Ace: Near that huge tree over there.

 

Tony: But Ace… I haven’t seen any tree on this field since we got here…

 

Ace: I swear… That tree is also the place where I befriend Lear.

 

Rico: I see… However I’m quite impress with you at your age it’s my first time to see a younger person to befriend one of the more aggressive galaxy creature… But I’ll ask you one question… Are you sure to keep Lear as your friend?

 

Ace: Yes Mentor Rico… I already gave a promise to Lear that I’ll be right here by its side…

 

Rico: Well then… Good luck Ace and every journeylist!! This ends our class for today… Thank you for your cooperation…

 

(Outside the Emerald city Institution; 4:10 pm)

 

Nash: Hey… Hey… Hey!! I can see that both of you have also their own galaxy ring… Well me too!!

 

Clair: Ace are you all right? You look so down right now?

 

Nash: Yeah bro! Why the down face?

 

Ace: Well it’s about my galaxure…

 

Clair: Whoa! You already had your first galaxy creature?

 

Nash: It’s because a journeylist is the only career having a prerequisite which is training in befriending a galaxure.

 

Clair: I see… But why is your galaxure your problem Ace?

 

Ace: It’s very complicated to explain.

 

Nash: C’mon! We’re your friends…!! We’ll help you no matter what problems you face…

 

Clair: Oh… Why don’t you show to us your first galaxure?

 

Ace: *Took a deep breath.* Okay… *Raises his hands.* Summoning Lear!

 

-Lear came out and because of Nash’s curiosity he immediately went towards it.-

 

Nash: How cool!! Hi…!! Lear is your name right?! I’m Nash…! Nice to meet you!

 

-Out of surprise Lear immediately run towards the woods.-

 

Ace: Lear!! Wait!! Don’t be afraid… Those were just my friends!

 

-As he rushed to catch up with Lear.-

 

Clair: I guess that was the problem…

 

Nash: I just introduced myself…

 

Clair: Now c’mon let’s help Ace.

 

-Ace reached Lear and returned it back into his galaxy ring and the three of them went back home safe and sound.-

 

(Galaxon’s house at Ace’s bedroom; 7:30 pm)

 

-Sitting on his bed Lear was laying down on his lap.-

 

Ace: What a day… Am I right Lear…? I know you had a rough experience but don’t worry I’m here, for you to adjust with the environment. Just like what I have promise… Our friendship would last forever… And never do they die, you and I will be together and would never say goodbye… Well… Goodnight Lear! We have a big day ahead of us…

 

-Switching off his lamp.-

© 2018 Eruxalag


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 6, 2018
Tags: fantasy, script, noncanon, journeylist

Author

Eruxalag
Eruxalag

Prairie Provinces, Edmonton, Canada



About
I'm a writer more..

Writing