Creatures of Beyond: Ace School Days Act 2

Creatures of Beyond: Ace School Days Act 2

A Story by Eruxalag
"

An alternate time line Story of a Journeylist. Noncanon Arc

"

The Final Test Of The Career Years

 

A year just passed and everything went well since I became a student at the Emerald city Institution and befriended my very first galaxure Lear. Despite being a bit anxious with the surroundings we had working progress with its attitude and we’re getting there… Through this experience a lot has change within me which was noticed by my friends especially mom that I’ve grown a bit mature… Well let’s see it for ourselves… If it’s true.

 

(Journeylist classroom; 8:30 am)

 

Rico: Good morning once again Journeylist… Starting today… All of you are now facing the final weeks of your career-high years. So for your final test I will be dividing the class depending on your choice on one of the 2 extra co-curricular subjects... First choice is the Fashionist subject, it is where a student must have the creativity and talent to groom his/her galaxure to the very best and for the final showdown each galaxure must prepare a talent showcase… Second choice is the Battler subject, in which it is considered to be one of the oldest and the only sport existing left. It is where a student must have the wit and strategy to win… Once you have decided on which subject you’ll go, your coaches will further explain the mechanics for battling and criteria for fashion. Alright… Everyone close your eyes and think of the subject you’ll choose.

 

-Everyone closes their eyes and think of a decision.-

 

Rico: Once you’re ready… Just open your eyes…

 

-Ace opens his eyes and was surprised to see in a new room, having a digital design within the walls, with other students from different careers.-

 

Paul: Welcome career-high students/ future battlers… I’m Paul Hudson your coach for this year’s extra co-curricular subject. Now I know all of you doesn’t have his/her first galaxure but no need to worry because only journeylist are more recommended to pass this subject because mentor Rico might not announce this but this would be your exam in order to become a licensed journeylist. As for the other careers this would be your final output papers and you have a separate examination for your career… Now… Before we begin… First things first… I’ll explain thoroughly what a battler is… It is a sport and considered to be the oldest. It all begun during the time when the two continents decided who would be the superior than the other… So they prepared well tamed galaxures and battle out to prove who’s the strongest… Before the battle would start, just in time, the wind blew slightly whispering into their ears and our ancestors said that Trifinity was talking to them saying that Galaxy creatures are not tools to prove something but rather they are here in harmony with all of you. So they decided that this would be a sport between two continents, for those who lose… Lose, for those who win… Win. Just accept what happened because of what Trinity’s last whisper, he said… You are all winners and equal in my eyes.

 

Tony: *Raising his hand.* Question… So if battling is bad… Why would they continue it…? Would that hurt the galaxures that they are using?

 

Paul: Good question… Well here comes Blue back to the center attention of the world… When he created the protective bubble… In which during a sport battle each galaxure is being protected from attacks by this invisible bubble in which its armor has a life points of 100, 50, 25, 15, depending on the type of match. The battler, that is all of you in the near future, should strategized a way to damage the armor of your opposing galaxure until the bubble burst and that would be the end of the match calling a victory for the battler and at the end of the match no galaxure is harm not even a scratch because of the armor…  Remember battling is a just a sport there's no need to place it in a personal way just always remember the word sportsmanship.

 

Larry: *Raising his hand.* Question sir… Is there a probability that the match could end up in a draw.

 

Paul: Yes there is… Thank you for that question by the way… And if that will happened eventually there is a tiebreaker in which it is based on the accuracy by counting the number of critical hits. The galaxure with the most number of hits will be the victor… Also that reminds… There are 2 two formats of sports battling, which are the single battles consisting of a single match where the  battlers must only have one galaxure and the doubles match where the battlers must have 2 galaxures on the field. Then there is the double battles in which there should be 2 battlers on each side of the field and they have to team up inorder to win… Before I’m dismissing everyone, I’ll be having a dry run right after lunch so I’m calling all journeylist to be ready for a battle and 2 students from different career to observe for their output papers… Right now I’m calling Ace Galaxon with his 2 observers who are Larry Roam from the artist class and Nash Allañon from the scientist class against Tony Rivers with his 2 observers who are Steve Sons from the transportationeer class and Ann Curt from the police class… Also I’ll be announcing the next batch and the schedule of the battle right after their match is finish… Alright students… This would be the end of our first meeting… Now all of you close your eyes for 3 seconds then open them… Class dismiss…

 

-After 3 seconds all students open there eyes and they were back to their respective classrooms.-

 

(Cafeteria; 12:00 pm)

 

-The three of them at the cafeteria seats while eating their lunch.-

 

Nash: Bro I can’t believe we’re in the same extra-curricular subject... Not only that, I’m also your observer for the match…

 

Clair: What a coincidence… I’m also an observer with the fashionist!

 

Ace: Wow! I believe that becoming a fashionist really suits you Clair…

 

Clair: Thank you Ace…

 

Nash: So Ace! Do you already have a strategy planned together with Lear?

 

Ace: Well… Ummm…

 

Nash: Wait bro! Don’t tell me but rather show me later…

 

Ace: *Feeling worried and in his thoughts.* I hope so… Wait…! What am I saying…?! *He spoke.* Of course! Don’t you worry Nash because we have planned a bit of a strategy…

 

Nash: That’s the spirit.

 

Clair: Best of luck Ace!

 

Ace: Thanks guys!

 

(Journeylist classroom; 1:40 pm)

 

Blue diamond (computer): 10 minutes before class starts.

 

Tony: I can’t believe it Ace…! My very first battle is against you…! My very own best friend!!

 

Ace: Couldn’t felt the same way Tony!

 

Jay: Well… Well… Well… What do we have here…? Some amateur journeylist trying to talk about their first match…

 

Tony: Now what do you want this time…?

 

Jay: Just saying break a leg… *As he went back to his seats.*

 

Tony: Now what do you mean breaking each of our leg…?! Some evil scheme to put us to embarrassment?! Well that’s not gonna happen anymore…!

 

Ace: Ummm… I think he only means simply a good luck.

 

Tony: Oh… Well… That… You… You… Thank you… I guess...

 

Ace: Just relax my friend…

 

-The bell rings.-

 

Rico: Welcome once again journeylist… Again I would like to remind all of you that next week would be your final examination so this weekend get ready and prepare yourself. To those who would win in their match would get a + grade but to those who would lose in their match would get a " grade for the examination… However before anything else I would like to call the first 2 students who would get their dry run in battling… So Ace and Tony… I would like the both of you to close your eyes and open them again after 3 seconds… Now go… Once again good luck…

 

-Opening their eyes after 3 seconds they were inside a huge dome seated at the bleachers seeing a large plain field below.-

 

Paul: Good afternoon future battlers are you ready for your dry run for the upcoming examinations.

 

Everyone: Yes sir!

 

Paul: Alright then... Observers all of you remain here at the bleachers while journeylist go straight down to the field… Ace you go to the left side and Tony you go to the right side of the field… Understand?

 

Ace & Tony: Yes sir!

 

-Both of them went down leading to their instructed side. As they walk inside the field, they were amazed on how large it was.-

 

Felix: Future battlers welcome … I’m Judge Felix Burge… Your judge for this match… But first let’s have a short information about the battle dome and the battle field… This place is where we train amateur battlers, this is where they come and go to become skillful and strategize their very own move set… Now for the battle field, it has 2 parts the outer and the inner. The outer part is where the 2 battlers and the judge stand while in the inner part is where the galaxures move and battle… Computer activate force field!

 

-Suddenly an invisible field surrounded the inner part.-

 

Tony: What just happened? I can’t see nothing has changed.

 

Felix: Future battlers I just activated a specialized invisible wall created by Blue himself, yet all of us can still pass through it… Its purpose is to prevent all attacks reaching the audience at the same time it stops any deflection of any attacks to prevent in hitting the armor bubble of the galaxure… In short once it hits the wall, it absorbs the attack… Now battlers send out your galaxures.

 

Tony: Summoning Seedle! *It came out of Tony’s galaxy ring.*

 

Ace: Summoning Lear! *It came out of Ace’s galaxy ring however once it saw its opposing galaxure it quickly ran behind him.*

 

Felix: Ummm… Ace what’s happening with Lear?

 

Ace: I’m so sorry judge Felix… My Lear is just a bit anxious…

 

Felix: I apologize Ace if more minutes are being wasted… I’ll consider this as a default…

 

Ace: Okay judge Felix… Just give me a minute…

 

Felix: I accept the 60 seconds delay.

 

Ace: Thank you judge Felix… *He turned around and sat down and talk gently to Lear.* Hey… Are you alright…? If you’re not ready for today let’s just call it a forfeit… Don’t worry we’ll have a second chance next time…

 

-But all of sudden Lear’s face turned from being nervous into a bit determined and went into Ace’s shoulder.-

 

Ace: Thank you my friend… I promise I’ll be right here by your side… We can do this.

 

Felix: Times up! So what’s your decision Ace?

 

-Lear jumped from the shoulder of Ace and into the battle field.-

 

Ace: We’re ready!

 

Felix: Well then… Activate protective bubble!

 

-The galaxure were surrounded with an invisible armor.-

 

Felix: Today’s match is between Ace Galaxon with his Lear against Tony Rivers with his Seedle… Let the battle begin!

 

Tony: Seedle use seed shot!

 

Ace: Lear quickly dodge those attack!

 

-However Lear was too nervous to move and just closed its eyes so it got hit critically.-

[L: 90-100 :S}

 

Ace: The match is just getting started… You haven’t seen the true potential of my buddy… Isn’t that right Lear?!

 

-Lear opened its eyes and gain a little confidence.-

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* I know we can do this. *He spoke.* Now Lear use quick attack!

 

-Lear went closer and is about to hit Seedle.-

 

Tony: Seedle dodge it! *It quickly dodged Lear.*

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* Whoa! I didn’t expect that Seedle was so fast…

 

Tony: Use seed shot one more time Seedle!

 

Ace: Dodge it Lear!

 

-However it was too late and Lear got hit one more time.-

[L: 84-100 :S}

 

Tony: Alright! Great work Seedle…

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* They’re distracted… Now’s our chance!! *He spoke.* Quick! Lear use secret ball!!

 

-Lear charges the attack.-

 

Tony: Oh no you don’t…! Seedle use seed shot once again!

 

-As it uses its move, at the same time Lear releases its attack , the seed shot got deflected towards the force field and  the secret ball went straight towards Seedle hitting it critically.-

[L: 84-90 :S}

 

Tony: I didn’t expect that Ace… Nice!

 

Ace: Thanks! Same as you… Ready Lear…?! Huh…?

 

-He saw Lear getting drowsy and fell to the ground.-

 

Ace: Lear!! *He immediately runs towards Lear and embraces him, making him drowsy too and heard voices calling his name but slowly fades as he fell asleep to the ground.*

 

(Clinic; 3:10 pm)

 

-Ace slowly opens his eyes and realized he was laying on a bed.-

 

Ace: Wha… What just happened?

 

Nash: Ace is waking up!

 

Camille: *As she saw his son was awake, she quickly embraces him.* My son… *She quickly stopped embracing him.* Wait are you hurt…?! Or some sort?

 

Ace: I’m fine mom… Nothing to worry.

 

Camille: Thank goodness.

 

Ace: Wait… Where is Lear?! Is he alright?!

 

Clair: He’s right here Ace… *Ace saw Lear sleeping on the lap of Clair.* He’s alright… The sleep dust might still be in effect.

 

Ace: Sleep dust?!

 

Rico: Yes Ace… It’s the reason why both you and Lear fell asleep during the match but the investigation is still pursuing because we still haven’t found the one responsible for this mess. Also from what we know that Tony isn’t the suspect, despite having a leaf type galaxure because his Seedle hasn't yet learned the move sleep dust and the second clue came from our surveillance camera in which the dust seems to be coming out on the left side of the field intending for you to lose the match and that only means someone has breach the control system resulting in spewing the sleep dust in a specific area of the field.

 

Tony: And because of that I decided that Ace should be the victor of our match.

 

Ace: But wait we haven’t finished the match yet.

 

Rico: How about a draw then because of what happened and besides journeylist this is just a dry run the very important match is for next week… What do you say?

 

Ace & Tony: Agree!

 

Rico: Alright then… Let your match be a draw.

 

Tony: By the way Ace… Maybe I should be going right now… I have so much preparation to do together with my Seedle.

 

Ace: Oh… It’s okay Tony.

 

Tony: *Heading towards the exit door.* Also… Thank you for the experience… See you next week bro!

 

Ace: Same as you my friend!

 

-Tony exits the school clinic.-

 

Nash: So what should you do next Ace?

 

Ace: Well we’ve still got a long way to go…

 

Clair: No worries Ace…! I and Nash already have plans to help you inorder to reach that preparation you need… Right Nash?

 

Nash: Yup! I have the perfect invention for the training…

 

Ace: How about your responsibilities in your career?

 

Nash: No need to worry Ace… We have already finished it all today.

 

Ace: However its weekend… Maybe it’s hard for you to come by and go back to your homes.

 

Clair: How about a slumber party!? *Quickly covers her mouth.* I didn’t mean to say that… Promise…

 

Camille: Well… A night out is… Okay for me... But let the final decision come from my son.

 

Ace: I couldn’t agree less…

 

Nash: Orayt!! We’re going to have a slumber party!! Hep…! Hep…!

 

Clair & Ace: Hooray!!

 

Ace: Thank you so much my very best friends.

 

Clair: That’s what friends are for… Helping each other in need no matter how hard may it be.

 

-While the three were busy of discussing the training with Lear.-

 

Rico: For this modern generation you can very rarely see this kind of friends… Always right there by your side.

 

Camille: Maybe because seldom we can witness the bond of true friendship.

 

Rico: I believe you’re right Mrs. Galaxon.

 

(Galaxon’s house at Ace’s room; 5:00 pm)

 

Clair: Wow I can’t believe that Lear is a very hard sleeper… Until now it’s been sleeping despite mentor Rico said that the effect of the Sleep dust would wore off in just 30 minutes…

 

Ace: You’ll get used to it… *As Lear is still asleep beside him on his bed.*

 

Nash: I totally can’t wait for tomorrow… After those sleepless nights I finally have the invention that I need for my examination which would be tested as a training session for you…!! And Lear…!!

 

-Because of Nash’s loud voice, Lear was woken from slumber and jump out from bed

 

Clair: Look! Lear is finally awaken from its sleep and looks like it’s very energetic too.

 

-Instantly it uses quick attack running around the room but before it could mess up something, Ace grab a hold of Lear and stop its tracks.-

 

Ace: Whoa! Hold it right there buddy… The match is over… I guess we didn’t expect the outcome of it… Did we?

 

-Lear replied in a loud growl with high confidence.-

 

Clair: I think Lear is trying to express something Ace…

 

Ace: However I cannot understand even a single growl.

 

Nash: Don’t worry I got this my friends… Because I’ve been studying galaxure’s body language for some time now and because it’s one of our required subjects to become a licensed scientist… I’m ready to put all of my studies to work… So… Can you repeat those growls again Lear…? And I’ll try my best to interpret all of it…

 

-Lear repeats its loud growl and body movements.-

 

Nash: Okay… Here goes…

My drear humble friend,

I’ve been locking myself in this world for a very long time,

Because of what my past had mold me which I kept it for some time.

Maybe I guess there is no more future for me and this would mean my last,

However when I met you and promise to be right by my side everything went in the past.

Many Days and Months have passed yet moments that we have shared together,

Are the best chapter of my life ever.

Despite I always have that fright,

You’re still there to give a fight.

That’s why you have changed me a lot showing me the light,

Through your courage, patience, and might.

And now I’m ready to do the same, putting it all behind,

For our friendship would always be in our heart and mind.

 

Ace: Is that true Lear…?

 

-Lear nodded in response.-

 

Ace: *He quickly hugged Lear and tears came out of his eyes.* Thank you my friend… Thank you very much…

 

Clair: Wow! I can’t believe that Lear can make a good poem instantly.

 

Nash: Well I kinda revised some of Lear’s statement to make it more poetic.

 

Clair: Well at least… Lear changed a lot because of Ace…

 

Nash: That’s some greater news right there…

 

Clair: *Whispered to Nash.* Hey… I also noticed that Ace even looks cuter when his crying…

 

Nash: Ehem…

 

Clair: Wait… Why did I just say that…?

 

Ace: Said what Clair?

 

Clair: *Blushes* Oh… Nothing… Nothing… I was planning to go to bed early… That’s all.

 

Ace: You’re right! Big day awaits tomorrow! Right Lear?

 

-Lear responded with a very happy growl.-

 

Ace: As they say… Early to bed, early to rise!! So friends…

 

Everyone: Goodnight!

 

(Galaxon’s house at the backyard, 8:20 am)

 

Nash: Everyone I need all of you to stand back because it’s time to reveal my surprise. *He sent out a microchip.* Ta da!!

 

Ace: A microchip?

 

Nash: Not just any ordinary microchip but my greatest invention so far is to yet be witness… All I need is to press this button... And watch...

 

-As he dropped the microchip into the ground the whole backyard suddenly turned into a digital arena having a background of black and grids forming the surrounding walls.-

                              

Ace: Whoa!! Science is truly spectacular...

 

Nash: Friends I call this the hall of training!!

         

Clair: Amazing invention Nash...

 

Nash: Thanks... Now Ace why don’t we give your Lear a spin of the training.

 

Ace: You’re right... Summoning Lear!!

 

-As Lear came out he was amazed of the digital arena.-

 

Ace: See this Lear this is our training field made by our friend Nash... This is we’re going to prepare for our upcoming final test. *Lear became determined.*

 

Nash: Now before we begin… Let me explain first our training categories... First there is the speed session; this is where Lear must run and evade all the balls thrown towards him until he reaches the finish line. Second is the defense session; this is where Lear must protect himself from upcoming attacks just by standing in one place. And finally the accuracy session this is where Lear must hit a 20 meter bull’s eye target… So without furthermore let’s begin the training...

 

Ace: Are you ready Lear? *Lear nodded.* Alright then let’s do this...!

 

Nash:  Activate the speed session...

 

-Then a ball throwing machine was formed along the finish line.-

 

Ace: Alright Lear… Use quick attack!!

 

-As Lear stepped into the starting line the machine begins to throw balls. As the first ball was thrown, Lear successfully evaded it. Then came the second ball, Lear quickly went to the left and all of a sudden came the third ball, Lear quickly went to the right evading it all. As he almost reached the finish line 5 balls were thrown altogether towards him. There Lear got hit and failed the speed session. As Ace saw it he ran towards Lear.-

 

Ace: Lear are you alright? *Lear quickly stood up.* Are you sure…? *Lear growls and felt very determined.* Alright... Nash were just gonna move on and go back to that session later.

 

Nash: Sure Ace... The next would be the defense session.

 

-Lear immediately proceeds to the center of the battlefield and 5 meters away a machine was formed that produces elemental attacks.-

 

Nash: Both of you ready?

 

 Ace: Ready!! *At the same time Lear growled.*

 

Nash: Well then... Activate the elemental machine!!

 

-Then the machine uses flamethrower moving towards Lear.-

 

Ace: Quick!! Lear use protect!!

 

-As Lear successfully defended himself from the flamethrower the machine immediately uses hydro beam. Lear continued his move protect yet he felt exhausted because of the change in type moves that hit his protective barrier. He successfully defended himself from the hydro beam however the protective barrier had worn off because of exhaustion. Suddenly the machine uses spark shot towards Lear. At that moment Ace saw him very exhausted. At an instant he ran towards and grabbed him away from the attack then the spark shot hits the microchip and the digital arena disappeared.-

 

Clair: Ace!! Are you alright?!

 

Ace: Yes I’m fine...  *On his lap he saw lear opening his eyes.* As long as Lear is also okay.

 

Nash: Ace you really scared me there... Maybe we should continue our training later.

 

-Ace’s mom immediately went to the backyard.-

 

Camille:  What just happened here?! *Then she saw Ace all covered in dirt.* Oh Ace… Quickly go to the shower to freshen up

 

Ace: Sure thing mom…

 

Camille: Just continue your training later for we’re going to have our lunch first… That includes your friends...

 

Clair & Nash: Thank you so much Mrs. Camille!!

 

Camille: Oh you don’t need to call me by my name… Just call me Ace’s mom.

 

-Nash and Ace’s mom went inside the house leaving Ace and Clair.-

 

Ace: Withdraw…

 

Clair: What’s wrong Ace?

 

Ace: We still have a long training to do however the examination is already next week

 

Clair: Hey that’s not the Ace I know...

 

Ace: What do you mean Clair…?

 

Clair: I mean… The Ace Galaxon I know is very determined and never gives up no matter.

 

Ace: I guess you’re right Clair… *He stood up.* Let’s do this training one more time!! *Suddenly his stomach just growls very loud.*

 

Clair: But first I think you should eat your lunch

 

Ace: Guess your right... By the Clair…

 

Clair: What is it Ace?

 

Ace: Thanks for the motivation.

 

Clair: No problem… *Blushes.*

 

(After lunch, Backyard, 12:01 pm)

 

Nash: Ace…!! Are you ready for another run?

 

Ace: You bet!! *Lear felt confident than before.*

 

Nash: Time for the speed session…

 

Ace: Now Lear use quick attack!! Let’s reach that finish line!

 

-Lear evaded the first ball then same with the second and third.-

 

Ace: Here it comes… *Then five balls were thrown at the same time Ace recalled what Nash said while eating their lunch.*

 

Nash: Here is a trick if you want to win an eating competition you eat the main course at the same time the appetizer that way you eat faster than the others.”

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* That’s it…!! Time for the main course and appetizer to go together. That means time to go faster!! *He spoke.* Lear continue your quick attack…!! *As the five balls came closer towards lear.* Now jump across those obstacles!!

 

-Lear immediately leaps towards the upcoming five balls and because of its speed just increased. It was seen that Lear made the five balls act as a bridge reaching the finish line accomplishing the speed session.-

 

Nash: Spectacular movements...!

 

Ace: Nice work Lear!! *Lear growls for joy.*

 

Nash: Now for the defense session.

 

Ace: Lear use protect!!

 

-Lear defended himself from the moves flamethrower and hydro beam. However same thing happened Lear felt exhausted on this 2 stages. As Ace saw Lear he recalled once more statement during their lunch time.-

 

Camille: However if you go so fast you might not concentrate well and probably the food could obstruct your throat and you’ll have less chances in winning the competition.”

 

Ace: Lear think of positive thoughts!! Concentrate it well… And I believe you’ll regain the strength you need… Trust me…

 

-It recalled the memories when they first met and became best buddies in which it slightly recovered its energy. Then suddenly the last attack came towards him.-

 

Ace: Now…!! Use protect… Once more!!

 

-Lear immediately used protect and successfully defended himself from the last attack. Accomplishing the defense session.-

 

Clair: I’m speechless with those strategy…

 

Ace: Alright!! Two down one more to go…

 

Nash: Time for the final test… The accuracy session…

 

-The target was formed 20 meters away from Lear.-

 

Nash: Now for the rules: there are 3 colors on the target: blue for a distant shot, red for a close shot, and black for hitting the bull’s eye. Remember you have only 3 tries to hit the black dot.

 

Ace: You ready for this Lear…? *Lear felt very determined than ever.* Alright…! Let’s hit that target... Lear use secret ball!!

 

-Lear released the first shot but it only curved out not close enough to the target.-

 

Ace: It’s alright Lear… Take your time I know you would hit that bulls eye... *Lear begins to recharge* Now release!!

 

-As Lear released the attack on the second try it only hit the blue color.-

 

Ace:*In his thoughts.* We only have one try left… I never expect this challenge would be the most difficult... or... Is it? *He glanced at Clair and recalled what she said earlier.*

 

Clair: The Ace Galaxon I know is very determined and never gives up no matter."

 

Ace: *In his thought* I think the problem is with me... *He took a deep breath then spoke.* Recharge you attack Lear... *Closing his eyes.*

 

-Lear begins to recharge once more its attack then begins to shine.-

 

Clair: Whoa!! What is happening to Lear?

 

Nash: I think it just learn a new move which is calm mind.

 

Clair: Oh… Calm mind!! And what it does to a galaxure it increases its accuracy by 70%.

 

Nash: You’re right my friend!!

 

Ace: *Opening his eyes.* Now Lear... Use secret ball!!

 

-It releases its attack straight towards the target and hits the bulls eye at the same time scattered it into pieces.-

 

Nash: Whoa!!

 

Clair: Such power...

 

-Ace runs towards Lear and hugged him.-

 

Ace: You’re incredible Lear…!! Now I know… Were ready for our final test! *Lear was excited and growls happily.*

 

-Nash turned off the digital arena.-

 

Nash: I never expect that to happen Ace… I can say… You’re truly a skillful battler.

 

Clair: Well…! Good luck for your final examination Ace…

 

Ace: Thanks guys... We couldn’t have done it without the both of you... Right Lear?

 

-It growled cheerfully and they celebrate for the great results of the training.-

 

(A day has passed; Emerald city Institution at the medic classroom; 11:05 am)

 

Dr. Jasmine: Now class, for your final examination, all of you must prepare a presentation about the anatomy of a galaxure. So to help with your task, I and Mentor Rico agreed that medics would partner up with the journeylist.

 

Clair: *In her thoughts* Wait… Did Ms. Jasmine said paring up with a journeylist…?!

 

Macel: *Speaks softly.* Well what do we have here? Getting excited all of a sudden...? *In her thoughts.* Time to make some distractions shall we...

 

-The bell rings.-

 

Jasmine: Is everyone clear with the information about the exam?

 

Medics: Yes Ms. Jasmine.

 

Jasmine: Well if everything is clear... Class dismiss.

 

Medics: Thank you and goodbye Dr. Jasmine.

 

Jasmine: Goodbye everyone and good luck for tomorrow’s presentation.

 

-Clair went out of the classroom and went straight to her locker to get some books for her next topic suddenly Macel came.-

 

Macel: Hey Clair...

 

Clair: Oh... Hi Macel...

 

Macel: Do you already have a partner for your project?

 

Clair: Nope... I still haven’t asked any battlers yet.

 

Macel: Hmm... I suppose it’s going to be Ace right?

 

Clair: Well... I guess...

 

Macel: I knew it!! You really want Ace to be your partner... I guess you really like him don’t you...

 

Clair: What…?!

 

Macel: C’mon now Clair… I saw both of you going out together now and then...

 

Clair: *Suddenly she slams her locker closed* I and Ace are just great friends and we had nothing else besides that!!

 

Ace: Umm… Clair? Is there something wrong?

 

-As Clair heard a familiar voice she slowly turned around and got surprised as she saw Ace.-

 

Macel: Hi Ace!! *She whispered to Clair.* I bet you don’t have the strength to ask Ace to be your partner right now... Am I right?

 

Clair: *She whispered back to Macel.* I’ll prove to you that you’re wrong...

 

Macel: *She whispered back to Clair.* We’ll see... *She spoke* Hey Ace!! I think Clair has something to tell to you...

 

-Clair nervously came closer to Ace.-

 

Ace: So Clair… What would you like to ask?

 

Clair: Well... It’s about umm... Tomorrow... We’re having our exams... So...

 

Ace: Oh you mean what Mentor Rico informed us... I suppose you want me to be your partner... Right?

 

Clair: I... guess?... If you’re willing?

 

Ace: That would be great!! You can count on me Clair!!

 

Clair: Rea...lly?

 

Ace: Sure!! I'm very willing to help my best friend and at the same time, participating in this presentation would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

 

Clair: Thanks Ace...

 

Ace: That’s what friends are for...  By the way I better get going; I and Tony will have a practice match for the upcoming examinations. Am I right Tony?

 

Tony: You bet!! So Ace, race you to the field?

 

Ace: You’re on!!

 

-Ace and Tony left quickly straight to their destination.-

 

Clair: *Sigh*

 

Macel: Wasn’t that a lucky break, isn’t it Clair?

 

Clair: I’m sorry Macel but this isn’t funny for me.

 

Macel: Oh… So sorry Clair… I was just teasing… That’s all… Friends?

 

Clair: Well... Apology accepted… By the way, I’m going back to our classroom it’s almost time for our next class…

 

Macel: *Speak softly.* Lucky break indeed...

 

-After class Clair and Ace went to the field.- 

 

Ace: Summoning Lear!! *It came of his galaxy ring.*

 

Clair: Amazing!! Ace your Lear is in tip top shape. I bet you really trained Lear very well after those training sessions during the weekend...

 

Ace: Thanks Clair.

 

Clair: Now going back, in the presentation Lear’s task is simple just follow what I request such as using a special ability or move.

 

Ace: That would be easy!! Right Lear? *Lear nodded in response.*

 

Clair: Well then… Let’s get started!!

 

-At a distance Macel is watching them.-

 

Macel: We must find a way for Ace not to make it on time for the presentation...

 

Jay: Should I get involved in this?

 

Macel: Of course Jay you’re my partner and besides… I also helped you with your plans remember…?

 

Jay: Fine… What’s now your plan...?

 

Macel: I already had that ever since... And once this works no one will be a contender in becoming the rank one of our class besides me!!

 

(A day has passed, Emerald city Institution at the medic’s corridor 7:00 am)

 

-Ace proceeds to the medic’s room and Lear is beside his shoulder.-

 

Ace: Are you ready for today Lear?

 

-It expresses excitement.-

 

Ace: I know you would!! C’mon let’s go meet Clair and show to her that we’re both ready.

 

-As Ace arrives at the room he realizes some of the lights are still off but he went inside.-

 

Ace: Hello... Everyone... I guess we’re very early Lear... Wait that means we’re the early birds!!

 

-Suddenly all the lights turn on.-

 

Macel: Good morning Ace...

 

Ace: Oh men... Guess we’re not anymore the early birds...

 

Macel: So you’re Clair’s partner...

 

Ace: Yup!! And you’re that classmate of Clair from yesterday...

 

Macel: Yes... I mean... Never mind about me... So Ace let me ask you... Do you even like Clair?

 

Ace: Of course!! She’s my best friend!! And speaking of Clair… I better look for her...

 

-All of a sudden the lights turn off .-

 

Ace: Wait...What’s going on here…?! Lear can you help me find the switch?

 

-It quickly jumped off from Ace shoulder and immediately finds the switch and turns it on bringing the lights back.-

 

Ace: *The room was left empty so they proceed towards the door.* That was strange… I thought Clair’s classmate was here a while ago… *As he turned the door knob it wouldn’t move.* It’s lock?!

 

-Lear tried to use secret ball but once it hits the door it just absorbs the attack.-

 

Ace: It’s no use… We’ll think of another way… We mustn’t let Clair down…

 

(Medical laboratory, 8:30 am)

 

Jasmine: Now it’s Macel and his partner Jay to present...

 

Macel: *Whispers.* Seen Ace anywhere?

 

Jay: Negative.

 

Macel: Great... Our plan is working properly...

 

Clair: *In her thoughts* Ace where are you...

 

(Medic’s classroom; 8:35 am)

 

Ace: Everything is no use… This facility is totally attack proof… But wait… Lear use secret ball on the ceiling. *It destroyed the layer of the ceiling exposing a vent.* Eureka!! The air vent…! Lear use Secret ball one more time. *It hits the vent creating an opening.* Alright!! *He stands on the chair then jumps until he grabs hold on the edge of the vent’s opening.* Now Lear make me as a ladder for you to reach the vent and guide me once you get there.

 

-It obeys Ace requests until both of them reached the air vent.-

 

Ace: Thank you Lear… Now let’s go!!

 

-Inside the air vent Ace continues to crawl forward until he heard the presentation of medics.-

 

Ace: I think we’re going in the right way...

 

-The audience clap as Macel and Jay finished their presentation.-

 

Jasmine: Next would be Clair and her partner Ace...

 

-She went to the stage.-

 

Jasmine: Clair… Where is your partner?

 

Clair: I apologize Ms. Jasmine, I think Ace cannot come...

 

Jasmine: I’m really sorry Clair but we have to continue...

 

Clair: I understand...

 

-As Clair is about to leave, Ace and Lear fell above from a loosen part of the air vent.-

 

Clair: Ace…?!

 

Jasmine: Snowking… Use Psychic!!

 

-It quickly stopped the fall of Ace and Lear; landing them both safely on the ground.-

 

Macel: What?! How did He…? Get there!! *She realized people are looking back at her* Umm... I mean... Hooray... He got in time...

 

Jay: *He whispered to Macel* I told you… We shouldn’t have left him with that Lear…

 

Clair: Where were you?

 

Ace: I’ll explain everything later but first we need to finish your presentation.

 

Clair: You mean… Our presentation…

 

Ace: Right...!! *He quickly went to the center of the stage* Umm… I’m so sorry for the delay Ms. Jasmine, can we still continue with our presentation?

 

Jasmine: Alright... Begin with the presentation...

 

Ace & Clair: Thank you Ms. Jasmine…

 

-After all medics had presented, the results were given with Clair receiving the best presentation award. After the awarding ceremony, Ace told Ms. Jasmine everything why she was late so the staff immediately investigates of the happenings.-

 

(Outside the institution; 1:10 pm)

 

Ace: I can’t really comprehend… What just happened this morning…?

 

Clair: Don’t worry about it Ace… The medical staff started already the investigation…

 

Ace: I guess you’re right… Also I’m so sorry because of my delay.

 

Clair: No need to say sorry Ace, it’s not your fault, I know what you have been through… Still… I’m really thankful that you came and we both finish the presentation and besides we got the highest score!!

 

Ace: Yeah... Let’s celebrate then!

 

-Suddenly Nash comes out from the entrance door of the institution.-

 

Nash: Guys!! I need your help!!

 

Clair: What is it Nash?!

 

Nash: All of the scientist’s inventions have been stolen from our room.

 

Ace: What?! Then let’s go straight right to your room… Maybe the culprits are not far…

 

-They arrived at the scientist classroom and witness that the entire room was a mess.-

 

Ace: Summoning Lear!! *It came out from his galaxy ring.* Lear please help us find the exit points of the suspect.

 

-Lear immediately detected that they exited into the classroom’s window and Ace takes a look outside and saw a person wearing a black hooded robe carrying large brown bags.-

 

Ace: I believe that’s the person responsible… Follow me Lear…

 

Nash: Ace where are you going...?

 

Ace: Following the culprit… *He immediately went out of the window together with Lear.*

 

Clair: Ace I think that’s very dangerous…

 

Ace: Don’t worry I’ll be alright… Now Let’s go Lear!! *Both of them chase the suspect.*

 

Nash: C’mon Clair Let’s hurry. I've already called the police officer.

 

Clair: Right!

 

-They immediately went out of the classroom.-

 

Ace: *Continuing the chase.* Stop right there…!! Lear use quick attack and get those bag.

 

-Lear obeys his request and successfully grabs the bag going back to him.-

 

Ace: Now tell me… Who are you…?! And why are you planning to steal these inventions?!

 

Person in black hooded robe: You have nothing to do with the plan Ace Galaxon…

 

Ace: *Felt shocked.* How…? Did you know…? My name…?

 

-A voice was heard at a distant.-

 

?: Summoning Seegull… Now use gust!!

 

-A sudden of strong wind came, which Ace and Lear quickly grab the bag to hold it on the ground.-

 

Person in black hooded robe: Remember this Ace… Once you interfere with our plans again... Surely we'll do it to you as well... Like what happened during on your dry run match.

 

Ace: Wait what…?!

 

-Then they disappear as the strong wind fades. Then came Clair, Nash, and police George.-

 

Clair: Ace are you alright?!

 

Ace: Yep… I’m just fine… All thanks to Lear.

 

Nash: *Felt relief.* Phew… Inside this bag are the inventions… All thanks to you guys… Everything is safe and sound

 

Ace: No problem Nash… But I kinda wonder who that person was hiding in the black hooded robe…

 

Clair: Why Ace?

 

Ace: Because that person knows my name… And they were also the one responsible for the trouble during our dry run match…

 

Clair: That seems very mysterious and why in the first place would they steal these inventions…?

 

Nash: Wait isn’t that the robe used by the culprit?

 

Police George: *Picking up the robe.* I guess you’re right Nash… Maybe the person wearing, accidentally slip this off during his escape… Don’t worry students… We’ll solve this case as soon as possible… But at least all of you are safe… And next time Ace, Don’t run off without a police guiding you…

 

Ace: Yes… Officer George…

 

Clair: Finally... Is this over...?

 

Ace: Yup… What a day so far…

 

Nash: Well... What do we say friends?!

 

Nash, Ace & Clair: Best Friends…!! Another day… Solved…!! 

© 2018 Eruxalag


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I began this and then scrolled ahead as a time scheduler. There is a lot of text here. There is no way the average reader can budget enough time to give you a good critical feedback on this work. Please consider breaking it into two or three installments for the average Café reader.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
1 Review
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 6, 2018
Tags: fantasy, script, noncanon, journeylist

Author

Eruxalag
Eruxalag

Prairie Provinces, Edmonton, Canada



About
I'm a writer more..

Writing